1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

I was going to post too :) he looks young here! I tried to translate the message but doesn’t work.

Seems that they met up as soccer parents , probably their kids in the same soccer club ??

• Like 3

Haha even Jo Jae Yoon made fun of Hyukie's signature 3 fingers pose - and poor things, they filmed till 3am

# Doo Chil Sung and # Oh Maeng Dal !
# Cheongju # Yulrydong # In the dressing car ...
I made a heart sign with 2 fingers, and Hyuk did with 3 fingers.

What about those 3 ... So I finished at 3 a.m. You must be looking forward to Cheonghaennim ... (Crap) Aaaah! I'm sleepy. Back to # Ilsan # Tanhyeon set

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

38 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

If @nyk didn't point out, I wouldn't have noticed that JH has a safety pin on his shirt during rehearsals in the BTS...lol! I wonder why? Hahaha!

haha I find him cute for doing this. Maybe he is little shy :D or it's quite cold at night haha 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, nyk said:

haha I find him cute for doing this. Maybe he is little shy :D or it's quite cold at night haha 

I think is more shy than cold! How much warmth can that safety pin gives u hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

@kohnlee @Prettysup @nyk. Someone on IG  told me that he fastened a safety pin to his shirt out of courtesy since there are ladies at the set. Not polite to expose yourself in front of them. He is such a gentleman! :wub:

@azureblue7 I think u have a troll - revck513 (I’m not too sure, I could be wrong). Becos someone replied the person to say that this account has been stalking JH and perhaps only to say bad things. I click on revck513, is a blank account. No followers, no posts - signs of troll.

Gentle reminder, if this account comes back again to troll, just ignore. Difficult to prevent but the best way to treat troll is to not ‘feed’ them. Due to my work, I experience these trolls and really after u ignore them for a while, they stop bothering u. 

Refer to above: I read from twitter that becos of WOL - some Korean netizens has been saying nasty things of the ‘chef’ (still don’t know his name lol). And that resulted in his fans not happy and targetted it at JH and JH fans. So I’m not sure Is it a result of this troll.... :) 

I don’t read other forum and don’t have the full picture. I hope I’m wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2