Greasy Melo's Jang Hyuk, the sudden charm of this man 

Who else would have done it except for Greasy Melo's Jang Hyuk? The sudden charm of this man makes me fall for him.

SBS's Mon/Tue drama " Greasy Melo " has become a hot topic in the first week of the show's broadcast, announcing the birth of a new concept of romantic comedy. The spectacular view of a Chinese dinner feast, a story that goes beyond laughter and love, and the attraction of characters and actors have completed its special synergy. 

In particular, there is a strong attention to a man named Doo Chil-sung (Jang Hyuk), who attracts attention whenever he appears. Jang Hyuk captured the audience with his comical performance, completely removing the image of his previous drama, Money Flower. His unpredictable charm such as " The Gangster uncle who reads Nietzsche " and " The Unforeseeable Confession of Dolgyok " is creating a refreshing sense of fun and laughter. At this point, let's take a look at Jang Hyuk's charming performance. 

# " Don't get married. Divorce is so hard 

In the drama, Doo Chil-sung ended his gangster life and runs a private loan business and a local Chinese restaurant. A woman said to him " You look like a gangster, " Doo Chil-sung fell in love at first sight when he saw a bright smile from Dan Sae-woo (Jung Ryeo-won). However, she had to turn her mind back to her wedding dress. 

When he learned that the woman he met again was not yet married , he confessed, " Don't get married. Divorce is so hard. The infinitely serious look on the face of Doo Chil-sung and the response of Sae-woo saying, " You're crazy, " made me laugh. Who would have imagined such a confession? The character of Doo Chil-sung, whom I have never seen before made me laugh. 

# " You won't have a chance to have me tomorrow. " 

Doo Chil-sung's confessions continued one more time. Although it was out of the blue, it was done with great earnest, " I didn't seem to have said it right before, you won't have a chance to have me tomorrow." But when Sae-woo was cold towards him, he said, "You are not married yet. Because she is single today ... I'm so happy for a long time. " The humorous situation combined with the melodramatic look of Doo-Chil sung made the drama more interesting. 

# " Just wait 3 minutes " 

Doo Chil-sung, who is good at fighting also attracted attention from his action scenes. Doo Chil-sung met Dan Sae-woo at the tailor's shop when she went there to collect  the groom's wedding suit. He said to an impatient Sae-woo who was eager to go for her wedding, " Just give me three minutes" before he overpowered the men one by one. 

Doo Chil-sung's charm, which is both serious and funny, is enjoyable thanks to Jang Hyuk's perfect acting. This is why the performance of Jang Hyuk, who had not appeared in a romantic comedy for a long time, is met with high anticipation.

On the other hand, SBS's Mon/Tue drama " Greasy Melo " is a romantic kitchen story that depicts the love story between three men and women that is hotter than the boiling oil in a heated wok. It is aired every Monday and Tuesday at 10:00 p.m.

2018051301001085800082431.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201805130100108580008243&servicedate=20180512

• Like 3

Cooking! I have a feeling it will hahaha! Or maybe reciting a peom??? 

This tweet is like me , everytime haha!

And I’m sure after the actual footage is air, many female viewers will be on fire!!!

• Like 2

On 14/05/2018 at 12:42 PM, Prettysup said:

I was also staring at his unbuttoned shirt hahaha

Hahaha!! Me too!! Previously his shirt was rather fitting...was wondering if the buttons on his shirt will burst off when he fights. 

I laughed when he imitated the sound of the shaver...haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1