Wow!!! We are such lucky fans! When I was watching "Fight my way", I was secretly wishing if only Hyukie can take on Park SeoJoo 's role as the boxer... Yeah! Now he is considering this drama where he gets to act and box...and he definitely will get to show off his acting chops and martial arts skills!!!! So excited!  Bonus: We will get to see his six pack..lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

25 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Wow!!! We are such lucky fans! When I was watching "Fight my way", I was secretly wishing if only Hyukie can take on Park SeoJoo 's role as the boxer... Yeah! Now he is considering this drama where he gets to act and box...and he definitely will get to show off his acting chops and martial arts skills!!!! So excited!  Bonus: We will get to see his six pecs..lol

Oh yes the six packs ! Still there right? Haha he doesn’t seem to have stop exercising, maybe not as rigorous as when he prepared for chuno but still I think we are in for a treat! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Oh yes the six packs ! Still there right? Haha he doesn’t seem to have stop exercising, maybe not as rigorous as when he prepared for chuno but still I think we are in for a treat! 

Hahahah!! I think they should be..shouldnt be hibernating lol.. maybe not as prominent as in Chuno but he can definitely them back easily with his vigorous exercise routine..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahahah!! I think they should be..shouldnt be hibernating lol.. maybe not as prominent as in Chuno but he can definitely them back easily with his vigorous exercise routine..

I cannot believe we are discussing about this! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I think they will be gone after the eating spree in Greasy Melo haha.. But since he knows this boxing role is coming, perhaps he will eat less from now onwards and start training the 6pack

25 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I miss Chuno abs haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Ok I am so excited that I went to create a new thread for it already, as it is almost 100% confirmed JH will take on this role haha

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/419910-upcoming-drama-2018-bad-papa-배드파파-mbc-montue/

Haha, great to see him back to the main lead.  That's his role!  This looks like its just custom-made for him! 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

Haha, great to see him back to the main lead.  That's his role!  This looks like its just custom-made for him! 

Yes I read somewhere in Twitter. Someone asked who is the Writer?

Answer: JH hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Seems that Bad Papa is adapted from an award-winning story :

Kim Hyung-seok announced his plan to turn Bad Papa into a 16-part TV drama script and feature novel. The former boxing champion, who collapsed due to rumors of match fixing, is following the secret circumstances of becoming a mixed martial arts fighter and continuing his victory.

http://www.cine21.com/news/view/?mag_id=85391

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Added more bits to this version

'Greasy Melo' Jang Hyuk, 'romantic gangster' The charm of sunglasses begins!

On May 7th, SBS New Mon/Tue drama 'Greasy Melo' started broadcasting after 'Let's Kiss First' ended.

"Greasy Melo" is a new work by scriptwriter Seo Sook-hyang, who has popularized romantic comedy dramas such as "Pasta" and "Jealousy incarnation." It is a new work about three men and women whose love stories are much hotter than the boiling oil in a heated wok.

The most talked-about topic in the "Greasy Melo" is the emergence of actor Jang Hyuk. Jang Hyuk plays the role of Doo Chil-sung, who pioneered a new genre 'Gangster comic melo' that captured the attention of viewers.

With his charismatic sincerity and romantic gangster's comic acting, Jang Hyuk plays a charming character that has never seen before. In addition, various fashion sunglasses worn by Jang Hyuk in the drama is gathering attention among male viewers.

Let's see what Jang Hyuk's fashion sunglasses are like?

580034.jpg

Big Brother Doo Chil-sung stopped by hairdresser for haircut. On this day, he told hairdresser Tony about his desired hairstyle.

However, the shrimp (Dan Sae-woo) overheard and said, "If you cut the side too much, you will look like a gangster." After hearing this, Doo Chil-sung turned his eyes towards the sweet shrimp (Jung Ryeo-won), and the two leads met for the first time.

580032.jpg

The gloomy eyes which do not know where to look.... Are you sure you are not joking ?How did you know his eyes were gloomy when he was wearing sunglasses?

Combination of black sunglasses and trench coat .... It looks as if you are an actor in a Hong Kong movie (insert 'A Better Tomorrow' OST here, thank you)

By the way,  why is the background a field of yellow flowers? 

%EC%A7%91%EC%95%84%EC%8B%9C.jpg

Why are there 2 knives here? The comical gangster leader who was different starting from the teaser. Both Jang Hyuk and the knives looked embarrassed, but the image is too great, it is even more beautiful than Jang Hyuk holding flowers.

What? Please respect my knives! Don't worry, I am just a talented romantic gangster in  a field of flowers, I won't hurt anyone.

580030.jpg

A romantic gangster who knows fashion too!

Smile with swag, the leopard print sunglasses are impressive.

But you are wearing sunglasses in the tailor's shop ... What is happening to you?

Because this is my gangster fashion !

The legendary Doo Chil-sung retired early from the gangster world, now turns into the romantic owner of a local Chinese restaurant.

Actor Jang Hyuk is loved by many viewers for his role in a " Gangster Comic Melo. " Let's look forward to more performances from " The Romantic Gangster. "

Source : http://www.getitk.com/★패션-이슈-기름진-멜로-장혁-낭만-갱스터의-멋은/

•  
  • LOL 1