I miss him so much. Can't wait for Sunday! Well, I guess Monday coz we'll be waiting for subs. I just watched Midas. I finished it in 3 days. I liked it. He is so handsome with his stubble in this drama. But I still want more. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

19 hours ago, jhjsw said:

I miss him so much. Can't wait for Sunday! Well, I guess Monday coz we'll be waiting for subs. I just watched Midas. I finished it in 3 days. I liked it. He is so handsome with his stubble in this drama. But I still want more. Hahaha. 

Wow you are good! Midas is one drama which I didn't manage to get past episode 2 haha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Wow you are good! Midas is one drama which I didn't manage to get past episode 2 haha...

Hahaha. As long as Hyukie is in it, then I'm in. The only thing that bothered me in this drama was the sort of whispering voice of the female antagonist. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Ha ha ha... Same here. I found it boring. But I think it's just matter of taste. Just like I couldn't stand Money Flower and watched only few clips and read spoilers. Only plus point was that it got good ratings and reviews. I'm waiting for a good JH drama.:D

• Like 3

On 19/02/2018 at 4:37 PM, jhjsw said:

4 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

Ha ha ha... Same here. I found it boring. But I think it's just matter of taste. Just like I couldn't stand Money Flower and watched only few clips and read spoilers. Only plus point was that it got good ratings and reviews. I'm waiting for a good JH drama.:D

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Haha...same here.. I took quite a while to complete Midas..dropping it and continuing to complete it later on.. I think it is because the storyline.. I prefer Robbers...

Surprisingly I am hooked on Money flower which I thought would be of the same genre as Midas. I think the directing , cinematography,  BGM and the acting of the cast are really Good!!

@fiesty8001 Why don't you give it a try?:lol: Watch 2 eps and see how it is. 

22 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

@azureblue7 Wah thanks for these videos. I’m going to watch them tonight with the link u have provided!

Hehe.. I put in all the links to the videos I posted so that I can find them next time..  My IG is my little library of Hyukkie's collection of clips..:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

I think he is. He did mention wants to bring family to a holiday, resort, beach type of holiday. Pic above is from Vietnam, I think. Nha Trang, Vietnam. Not sure if I got the spelling right! 

Yeah it is from Vinpearl Land Resort :

photo0jpg.jpg

• Like 3

Actor Jang Hyuk  captivated mothers with his sculptured face and charm

Jang Hyuk appeared on SBS's " My Little Old Boy " (a.k.a. Mom's Diary: My Ugly Duckling) which is due to be broadcasted on the 25th Feb, and attracted the mothers with his warm face and charm.

Mothers cheered at the appearance of Jang Hyuk, saying "I really liked you from long ago", "Your laughter is very charming" and "You are very popular with mothers as well as young girls".

In particular, Park Soo-hong's mother, Ji-sook, rushed to the side of Jang Hyuk as if she were a girl fan and asked to take pictures with him holding his elbow.

The MC who watched this situation questioned Jang Hyuk, "Did you know that you were handsome since young?" Jang Hyuk laughed and answered "I knew this exactly" and made everyone laugh.

Meanwhile, Jang Hyuk's characteristic mid-low accent made Kim Gun-mo's mother Lee Sun-mi say, " Please speak up, I can't hear you well. " Another woman, Park Soo-hong, also raised a laugh by saying, "When you get older, you will listen to the TV loudly". Jang Hyuk reportedly made the mothers happy by increasing his volume using a customized voice.

'My Little Old Boy' with Jang Hyuk will be broadcasted at 10 o'clock on Sunday night, 1 hour later than usual due to the closing ceremony of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games.

20180223094801484.jpg

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11594040

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

The MC who watched this situation questioned Jang Hyuk, "Did you know that you were handsome when you were young?" Jang Hyuk answered "I knew exactly" and made everyone laugh.

OMG! Made me laugh just by reading this. I'm so excited to watch his appearance here! :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Aww...We got loads of smiley(and a few poker faced lol) Hyukies. 

02.jpg?type=w800_q75

03.jpg?type=w800_q75

04.jpg?type=w800_q75

06.jpg?type=w800_q75

09.jpg?type=w800_q75

11.jpg?type=w800_q75

13.jpg?type=w800_q75

14.jpg?type=w800_q75

15.jpg?type=w800_q75

16.jpg?type=w800_q75

17.jpg?type=w800_q75

19.jpg?type=w800_q75

20.jpg?type=w800_q75

21.jpg?type=w800_q75

Source: http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=13145423&memberNo=34563856

9 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Our timing...! :lol:

Don't you think he is getting cuter day by day. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1