waaaa oppa he has soo a gorgeous style.. he really really a elegant and pise man naturally.. he bored with that waaaaaa amazing I love his style!.. ahhhh and

with the new series of him i though that shine or go crazy was a pre-joseon era... not in joseon I though that year was before to joseon dinasty... isn´t it? what age is it?.... I´m confusing

I read the dramabeans report on Shine or go crazy and had a smile on my face.Hyuk wants to inject humour into his character. LOL
I was abit concerned about the writer of the show because he doesnt seems to have many works but I think its ok, Hyuk will double up as director and writer. :)) As he aged, he is becoming more and more like a leader and will contribute alot of input to the project that he is doing. :x
I enjoyed him in both Chuno and Tree with deep roots so I think I should like him in this drama too.Although this drama will be going up against the other drama Healer that I am watching now, so I am in abit of a dilemma which to root for, but at least the timing is just a few weeks of overlap. MBC's historical usually have decent ratings. So it should be good. :x

Guest fiovial

@qwenli so true maybe this time Hyukie will act as unofficial co-director ala Chuno hehehehehehehehe.

@hankitae42 love your nickname! Ki Tae and Yang Soon forevaaaaa!! 

Looks like he is growing his hair. Those pics of him in the Herald Donga award = DIE!!!! So gorgeous!!!!

Oh Ji Ho talked a bit about Hyuk

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201412101505351114&ext=da

He said that he recently talked to Hyukie and said that Hyuk has become a Goryeo king while he still stays a slave... OJH is in an upcoming jtbc drama playing as a slave (again after Chuno) while Hyuk has gotten a much better status now :))

Can I say how much I love the fact that these two are still close to one another even 4 years after Chuno ended? Love their friendship!

More script-reading pics here~ ;))janghyuk.jpg~original

source: http://blog.naver.com/cupitter/220207804661, MBC Twitter
@fiovial shii, OMo~  I love him in Chuno!!  Two great actors in one epic drama.  Truly one of Jang Hyuk's best drama to date.  It showed how good of an actor Jang Hyuk is.

Guest chunnogirl33

Our Gumi was at the Westwood Fan Signing Event that happened hours ago! 
This is Hyukie smiling at Gumi
img_2495.jpg?w=500

I'm trying to hide the pictures below. Somebody please let me know if you know why its not working for me.

img_2504.jpg

img_2508.jpg?w=500&h=734

img_2496.jpg?w=500

img_2510.jpg?w=500

img_2520.jpg?w=567&h=849

Guest chunnogirl33

Gumi told me the reason he smiled and I find it so cute but I bet she'll tell us the anecdote herself. In the meantime, more Westwood pics, thanks to Zoi and JH DC Gallery
img_2507.jpg?w=500

Gumi herself handed the clay dolls to him! Squeeeeeee!!!!

img_2501.jpg?w=500&h=334

He looks so happy! 
img_2497.jpg?w=500&h=334

Guest fiovial

I rarely go to FTLY thread nowadays so hopefully @gumi‌ will post her story here.

Dannggg oppa looks sooooooooooooooooo handsome. Those calendar pics and even during the fan sign....that complexion!

His hair is getting long too...should be about the same length as when he was filming Age of Innocence/early FTLY??

Ahhh Geon...I still miss Geon so much.