1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Looking at the latest teaser of ep 1... I have a feeling that JH may not appear yet..:tears:

So, the first episode will probably show the childhood of the main three, essentially establishing the main conflict, a few cutesy scenes of them together as kids and then as grownups to establish their friendship and, I'm guessing, showing both guys falling in love with the girl to establish the love triangle...

While we wait in the shadows :) ... this is so cool (except for the hair... I don't like the hair here)-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Looking at the latest teaser of ep 1... I have a feeling that JH may not appear yet..:tears:

I think we will not see him in the first week (ep 1+2). Hopefully he won't wait too long to appear, but do be prepared for little screen time.

Meanwhile new screen captures 

71953292_1432442626931395_38469599874986

72351872_1432442643598060_43378834553301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBx8kgMu6g

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

15 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Maybe I'm sensitive to this word but "speechless" sounds more negative to me than positive. 

I wish people will have their limit "making fun" of him in whatever ways - just because he is nice and doesn't get upset easily. What didn't bother him before might bother him now. Feelings change with age. What more, he's a father of 3. He's one of the sunbaenim in this industry.  

Talk about ppl imitating him,  there is an actor who does not fail to imitate Dae Gil in every variety show he appears in, up to the point which I find it real irritating. But then, being the veteran that our Hyukie is, I am sure he just take it in his stride and not be bothered by such things. After all he has been in this industry for more than 20 years, nothing much he has not seen yet. So don't worry too much about it yah :)

A nice edit made by a fan

20191001-KK-1000_20191001173924717s.jpg

https://1janghyuk.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-11059.html

• Like 4
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

my second best hairstyle has to be the earlier episodes of ‘real man’ :))) he looks cute, natural and so himself ;)

I like all his "just wake up" hairstyle in Real Men. :lol:And I also like all his "just wake up" look. 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

A nice edit made by a fan

Doesn't the hair look like DG hair? Seems to me is like an older version of DG (hahaha)! 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Talk about ppl imitating him,  there is an actor who does not fail to imitate Dae Gil in every variety show he appears in, up to the point which I find it real irritating.

I think I know who you referring to but I don't know his name. I have watched (someone) imitate DG and tbh, I found his imitation disgusting. 

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Yi Bang Won has a scar on his eyebrow 

I prefer DG scar. His trademark face. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Talking about Yi Bang Won's scar, someone commented if his scar is real. Mmm...now that she mentioned, it just dawned on me that in his past few Westwood pics or sidushQ video, his left eyebrow is always covered by his fringe..I really wonder..

Haha..I am most prob overthinking. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Talking about Yi Bang Won's scar, someone commented if his scar is real. Mmm...now that she mentioned, it just dawned on me that in his past few Westwood pics or sidushQ video, his left eyebrow is always covered by his fringe..I really wonder..

I think U are thinking too much hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 9/30/2019 at 10:13 PM, SirRaizel said:

In the latest episode of Mom's Diary - My Ugly Duckling (SBS) Kim Jong Kook posted one of his dongseng impersonating Hyukie in Dragon Club chat room. Entire Dragon Club reacted. (reaction comes after - not in the video) 

So I managed to find the episode of Mom's Diary and, if you're interested, this is why Jang Hyuk's name came up-

JK was meeting with a bunch of guys that filmed a completely ridiculous video clip for one of his songs. Really awful looking video clip. At any rate, they were planning on shooting some more footage, and said that the actor Song Jin Woo, that was also there, was added to that awful video clip because they didn't want to bother JH to be in it (good thing they didn't ask JH, cause knowing him, he probably would have done it for JK). And then one of the guys mentioned that Song Jin Woo can do a perfect impression of JH. I think he imitated the way JH once answered a call from JK. He just said "JK, lets do it together" and then laughed. Genius... Then JK recorded him saying "I'm Jang hyuk... I hope to meet you one day". He didn't want JK to send the recording, but JK did and the reactions were as you saw. I think the first reaction from HKM who asked "Who is this genius?" was actually mocking Song Jin Woo, cause that caused him to imitate HKM. Later the guy imitated actor Lee Byung Hun... 

Considering that the guy in the studio, Lee Sang Yeob, is kinda known for his imitation of JH, I think this whole thing was actually staged.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh gosh! I hope not! It must have been terribly painful to have such a wound. @azureblue7yes I hope we're not overthinking. :tears:

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think this whole thing was actually staged.

Whoever came up with the idea of imitating JH, I can only say, a bad job done. The imitator's action is enough to put (me) off. 

A much more extended preview of the Show "My country". New clips that include JH looking fierce and other kinda remind me of Empire of Lust. It's interesting because it contains the story of each of the three main character, so the fact that JH's character story in also included here makes me hope that his role is not as small as we feared... 

• Like 1

so disappointed he didn't attend today press con.

Didn't the news inform that he'll attend? and the fans sent many rice wreaths.

but understandable though. I think the story is more focus on the 3 main leads. 

Here is the highlight clip.

I remember he will have an event in Japan promoting Bad papa in this month right? but not sure what date.

I am more looking forward to that. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, nyk said:

so disappointed he didn't attend today press con.

Didn't the news inform that he'll attend? and the fans sent many rice wreaths.

but understandable though. I think the story is more focus on the 3 main leads. 

I remember he will have an event in Japan promoting Bad papa in this month right? but not sure what date. I am more looking forward to that. 

No actually the news only mentioned the PD + 3 leads names to attend, but I was hoping he will still turn up, but no, he didnt.

Yeah he be going Japan for Bad Papa promo event on 28 and 30 october.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

No actually the news only mentioned the PD + 3 leads names to attend, but I was hoping he will still turn up, but no, he didnt.

Looks like this ahjusshi is really setting the stage for the younger artistes. But who knows, maybe he was told not to attend because if he attended, the limelight will definitely be him and not the other 3 young leads. But still, I don't like this. Not another Wok of Love scenario please! :tears:

• Sad 1