6 hours ago, HollyC said:

Someone knows where i can watch The Friends in Croatia?? there is only ep 4 in youtube and i didnt see the others eps in any other site of streaming  :confounded:

Hi, the links to the other eps can be found on this page of the forum 

But only chinese subs available.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HollyC said:

Someone knows where i can watch The Friends in Croatia?? there is only ep 4 in youtube and i didnt see the others eps in any other site of streaming  :confounded:

I second that! I loved the one episode I saw, and I really would love to see the rest. JH seemed so at ease with his friends. And so funny!

I wonder why they translate only the 4th episode...

• Like 3

Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo-yeon, Choi Soo-young, in discussion to star in OCN's "Speak as You See" 

Actors Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo-yeon and Choi Soo-young are discussing their appearance in OCN's new drama "Speak As You See."

According to the broadcasting industry on 18 July, Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo-yeon, and Choi Soo-young are expected to be the main characters of OCN's new drama "Speak As You Are" (written by Ko Young-jae/director Lee Joon-young).

The drama is thriller about  an eccentric genius profiler and a detective with superb memory chasing after a serial killer who was thought to be dead.

It is slated to be broadcast first half of next year 2020.

201907180848774521_5d2fba2dd4313.jpg

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111188342

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo-yeon, Choi Soo-young, in discussion to star in OCN's "Speak as You Please" 

hmm... i hope this not another Voice and it doesn't have its formula of- introducing the issue/mystery in the first episode, solving it in the last two episodes, and dragging it out in all the episodes in the middle while the protagonists act like bumbling idiots... I hope this show is more about character development and has a love story in it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I really hope he is either the profiler  or the serial killer...something different. Hope we get more details confirmed at a later date. So happy!!

I dont think he will take on another detective role after Voice and Urban Cops. My guess is he will be the eccentric profiler. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

hmm... i hope this not another Voice and it doesn't have its formula of- introducing the issue/mystery in the first episode, solving it in the last two episodes, and dragging it out in all the episodes in the middle while the protagonists act like bumbling idiots... I hope this show is more about character development and has a love story in it

Haha OCN dramas seldom have love stories in it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Haha OCN dramas seldom have love stories in it. 

Ugh... so this is probably going to be another Voice? I hope JH will make sure that at least it will be character oriented. I'm not interested in watching JH just ran around all the time and yell

I dont think he will take on another detective role after Voice and Urban Cops. My guess is he will be the eccentric profiler. 

I actually hoped that Jang Hyuk would be inspired by seeing real detectives and their work methods in Urban Cop. I kinda want him to play the type of detective that the team leader was- smart, calm and very intense. The kind of leader that inspires his men. I think that kind of a cop would be very interesting to see from JH

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, And Jin Seo Yeon Receive Offers To Star In Upcoming Crime Thriller

Jul 18, 2019
by Y. Shin

Jang HyukSooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon may be appearing in a new OCN drama!

On July 18, OCN stated, “It is true that we have offered roles to Jang Hyuk, Jin Seo Yeon, and Sooyoung for ‘Call It Like You See It’ (literal translation).”

“Call It Like You See It” is a drama currently under review to be broadcast on OCN. The show will be directed by Lee Joon Hyung, who previously worked on “God’s Quiz,” and written by Go Young Jae and Han Ki Hyun. Producing director (PD) Kim Hong Sun (“Voice,” “The Guest”) will join the drama as a creator.

According to an exclusive report by media outlet OSEN, “Call It Like You See It” will be a thriller that follows a temperamental genius profiler and serial killer who believed that a detective with photographic memory was dead.

If Jang Hyuk accepts the offer, he will reunite with PD Kim Hong Sun after working with him in “Voice.”

“Call It Like You See It” is slated to air in the first half of 2020.

27ac0386a49f4242af1c2679e143e826.jpeg?s=

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339582wpp/jang-hyuk-sooyoung-and-jin-seo-yeon-receive-offers-to-star-in-upcoming-crime-thriller

• Thanks 1

I've been wanting him to do another OCN drama. I've been watching Watcher and had wished he was in something like it. If he accepts, I'd love for him to be the serial killer heh. 

5 hours ago, qynn said:

I've been wanting him to do another OCN drama. I've been watching Watcher and had wished he was in something like it. If he accepts, I'd love for him to be the serial killer heh. 

Hehe I won't mind him being the antagonist :smirk:

• Like 2

Anyone noticed the difference in the new drama's news? So now is it the serial killer who was thought dead or the detective ??

I'm worried that his characters can again be an angry swearing jerk. Chsracter description  says 'tempramental'.

• LOL 1