[drama 2004] Firebird/ Phoenix 불새

Guest chibikko

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phoiphoi

i've seen this drama long time ago. i think it's pretti good... i realli like the actress..... i was shocked when i heard she committed suicide o.O she was sucha great actress!!!

Guest Pegasus

the OST is as good as the drama !!

I love the OST too. But I have problems with the whole OST not only with this particular drama, but also the rest Korean drama. They seems to repeat the same song twice or more and says that it is the "string version", guitar version", "piano version" or "violin version" instrumentally. I can only get a few good songs from the entire list of OST. :tears:

Guest Pegasus

i've seen this drama long time ago. i think it's pretti good... i realli like the actress..... i was shocked when i heard she committed suicide o.O she was sucha great actress!!!

Lee Eun Joo, I loves her too. She was beautiful and talented. She was young too.

One of my favorites was Bungee Jumping Of Their Own with LBH. Her suicide really shock the asian entertainment industry and towards her loyal fans. Heard she was depressed due to her "Scarlet Letter" movie comments. Anyway, hope she rest in peace.

Guest bm05om

I'm currently watchin tis series on my neighbouring country's tv channel ~ I started late, juz discovered tht it was showing now & it's already ep 7.. Lee Seo Jin meeting the late Lee Eun Joo again for the 1st time after their divorce 10 yrs ago. ~~ ;) Though it's dubbed in Mandarin wif Malay subs, I'm gonna watch till the end cus i already like it.... Eric is so hot, loves him always & LSJ looks gd in the suits as compared to his longer hair in the 1st part of the series..

looks like many are watching dis drama... me too me too... i also missed the front episodes.. onli started watching recently... i din get to watch the bear u guys were talking about... was the bear burned???? i read the backlogs but still blur... i onli catch a glimpse of one of the bears which is very huge in lee eun jun's room... ERIC was SWIMMING in today's eps... :lol: ... super hot!!!! too bad its dubbed... usually dis channel show drama in korean... but dunno y dis one is dubbed :(

hi rainz*gurl! :) you guys are watching Boolsae on Malaysian tv channel rtm2 right?i'm rewatching it there too.i first watched Boolsae on Astro AECw,which was awesome becuz they used original voice instead of the dubbed mandarin one ..i dont like dubbed voices :crazy: rtm2 used to show kdramas with original voice,only recently they used dubbed voices,dunno why..i hate dubbed version.but i'm still glad to be reliving the beautiful Boolsae experience..:wub:..sad and beautiful at the same time

Guest Pegasus

hi rainz*gurl! :) you guys are watching Boolsae on Malaysian tv channel rtm2 right?i'm rewatching it there too.i first watched Boolsae on Astro AECw,which was awesome becuz they used original voice instead of the dubbed mandarin one ..i dont like dubbed voices :crazy: rtm2 used to show kdramas with original voice,only recently they used dubbed voices,dunno why..i hate dubbed version.but i'm still glad to be reliving the beautiful Boolsae experience..:wub:..sad and beautiful at the same time

bm05om, are you from Malaysia? Why your zone time in your profile shows differetntly.

Guest atreyu112

bm05om, are you from Malaysia? Why your zone time in your profile shows differetntly.

Annyeong haseyo!!!.. hi.. i am new to this thread.. i am, currently watching on my national tv.. and it is a nice drama.. so.. i can't wait for the ending.. may i know how it ended?

Guest Pegasus

Annyeong haseyo!!!.. hi.. i am new to this thread.. i am, currently watching on my national tv.. and it is a nice drama.. so.. i can't wait for the ending.. may i know how it ended?

If this is the first time you watching it, you most probably doen't want to know the ending now. This drama is worth watching to the end, though a little bit drag, it tries to implement the emotional and feelings about the main characters. All I can say, it is a fair happy ending. :)

Happy watching ;)

Hello atreyu112 ^^ you have to watch it till the end.... no need to find out about the ending ^^ that the one will make you curious and make you wanna watch and watch again ^^ and suddenly it's already finish :D It's really a good dramas :) love it :wub:

Guest ktvseriesfanz

one of my fave series...i liked LEJ ..in her later years..after the separation..she had matured so much and was more beautiful.Eric was nice too... (shame he looked that he was at the end)..It was apparent that LEJ had loved her husband all along..it was plain obvious in both lej and her husbands' eyes.

Oh yes..the soundtrack is soooooo good..i liked the tune that was played when LEJ was trapped in that store room fire and ..the look on her ex-husband :sweatingbullets:

miran...oh yes..i pityed her in the end..and couldnt believe she took her life. ITs so tragic too that LEJ has left us too :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pegasus

I adore Lee Seo Jin character in this drama. I always like him in his act, from bad guy in Shooting The Star, and his awesome act in Damo. it's really hurts to see him crying in the drama. (Hurt more see KSW cried in Sad Sonata) :tears:

Does anyone have the Phoenix/Firebid MV for the main song IN YUN by LEE Seung Chul ? I really appreciate it if any. Thanx in advance.

Guest adikkeluangman

See so many Malaysian here. Here is my third time watching this drama. I guess I need to borrow my unnie VCD again to hear it in Korean. I really love the beginning when LSJ a student. But then after that he much way better. :w00t:

For Malaysia viewer, RTM dubbed it coz they have sponsor for the drama. Sometimes I just want hacked everyone that in-charge for the K-drama in all the TV Station....

Guest virgo_star

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, n'war ... kena sabar....

nanti i bawak samurai sword k....

tho i have 2 agree wif u on d mandarin subs...

somehow d korean pauses are well executed in this

i wish miran came to her senses instead of d common solution -suicide

she is a strong willed character to just surrender like that...

her acting was good 4 me - sorta felt sad 4 her character...

but d nails r awful!!!

Guest lavendersky

Does anyone have the Phoenix/Firebid MV for the main song IN YUN by LEE Seung Chul ? I really appreciate it if any. Thanx in advance.

I found it while searching through my HD, here you go. :)

i love this song ^^

Guest Pegasus

i love this song ^^

Weeee..... Lavendersky, sorry to say, but i don't see any link :unsure:

Still, I object the voice dubbing. It's really funny to hear Korean drama in Chinese. Especially when the voice seems not matching to the actor. Somehow feel like watching Ultraman :( Anyway, Doraemon and Shin Chan are exceptional :P

i love this song ^^

Thx lavendersky for the MV ~~ :D

Weeee..... Lavendersky, sorry to say, but i don't see any link :unsure:

Still, I object the voice dubbing. It's really funny to hear Korean drama in Chinese. Especially when the voice seems not matching to the actor. Somehow feel like watching Ultraman :( Anyway, Doraemon and Shin Chan are exceptional :P

Hey Pegasus , the link to the MV tht lavendersky uploaded is the smily face , click on it ~~ ;)

I dun like dubbing as well BUT .... I'm so used to it already , Singapore shows all dubbed in Mandarin HK shows & also Korean shows but luckily I haf dual sound , if not I will haf to listen to Mandarin , but for the one shown on RTM2 Malaysia , no choice haf to listen to Mandarin dubbing ~

Some songs that i have:

Namoo - Geu Nal Ee Hoo(After that day)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BX0DLBWI

Blue - nuh eh gyut eu ro(to your side)

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3Q92QT4...BX1P8FHQ8ANFGY3

Lee Seung Chul - in yun(fate)

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EYEF4V...5F3RFNVKP7BXYEB

Shin Jae Hong - nul wi han sarang(love for you)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6MQJ563

Guest Pegasus

Thx lavendersky for the MV ~~ :D

Hey Pegasus , the link to the MV tht lavendersky uploaded is the smily face , click on it ~~ ;)

Oh.... Ohhhhh.... my... my... "slow me" :lol: Okie, got the link and dldg now.

Thanx lavendersky for the link

Thank syah4brit for pointing it to me. I'm really some kind of lost back there :P

Some songs that i have:

Namoo - Geu Nal Ee Hoo(After that day)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BX0DLBWI

Blue - nuh eh gyut eu ro(to your side)

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3Q92QT4...BX1P8FHQ8ANFGY3

Lee Seung Chul - in yun(fate)

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EYEF4V...5F3RFNVKP7BXYEB

Shin Jae Hong - nul wi han sarang(love for you)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y6MQJ563

Weeee.... more goodies!!!! :w00t: Thankie cRoSsTaGe.

Guest Pegasus

tHANKIE :w00t: ...tHANKIE :w00t: ...Now I'm watching the In Yun MV endlessly. I never tired with that mellow song. Anyone with any info or pict of the singer, Lee seung Chul?

Archived