♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha ji won with all casts,director and writer have script reading for their new drama The time that i loved you,7000days.
This picture is the script.

Cr to HJWDC

Yesterday, Ha ji won started filming this drama, at a building that the staff make it secret so there is no fans saw them.

via AC FP

• Like 2

Guest puddleofgrace

Wow!! Tnx for sharing some updates to her new drama.

Ive been craving for those since lastweek.

tnx guys!

I love Ha Ji-Won, don't get me wrong. I've seen Secret Garden and cried like a little girl (eventhough I'm a man), I also loved her in Empress Ki and in The King 2Hearts. I think she's awesome, really talented and incredibly beautiful.

However, it seems that she's unable to truly kiss the guys in any of those series (haven't watched others so I don't know if it's a thing or just these three). She just seems to press her face onto his face and hope for the best. There's no real kiss, if you know what I mean. Or is this just me?
Again, don't get me wrong, I love her! I would divorce my wife and fly to Korea the second I thought I would have any chance of being with her. This just bugs me a bit :)

• Like 1

#햇님과GOGO 릴레이! #GoGoWithHaetnim Relay!

Opportunity to win HAJIWON'S SECRET BOOK!!!

** Please note that you will have to do the relay in instagram and they will have to be done in Korean. I suppose this relay is open to international fans too since they tag SG1023's instagram account too.

Step 1: Post a happy photo of the travel destination you wish to go with Ha Ji Won and tag your friends.
Step 2: Comment @official1023에게 받은 [#햇님과GOGO] 릴레이!
나는 하지원과 [#XXXXXX] 가고싶습니다.

* Fill the XXXXXX with the destination you wish to travel with Ha Ji Won.

#햇님과GOGO 릴레이!
나는 하지원과 #000에 가고싶습니다.
당신의 최고의 여행지는 어디인가요?
여행지에서의 행복한 사진과 함께 @친구들을 태그해 비타민 가득한 #햇님과GOGO 릴레이를 이어가주세요.
3분을 추첨해 '쏘뷰리풀지저스오마이갓 하지원's 시크릿 화보집'을 선물로 드립니다. .

(참여예시)
@official1023에게 받은 [#햇님과GOGO] 릴레이!
나는 하지원과 [#햇님집에 1박2일로] 가고싶습니다.
당신은 어디로 여행가고 싶은가요?

소중한 사진과 함께 릴레이를 이어가주세요!
#언니랑고고 #onstyle #하지원 #여행가자그램

기간: 2015년 5원 11일 ~ 5원 18일
당첨자 발표: 5원 19일 @official1023 인스타그램 발표
선물: 쏘뷰리풀지저스오마이갓 HAJIWON'S SECRET 화보집

Translation by: (Mosoky1023)
#GoGoWithHaetnim Relay!
I want to go #000 with Ha Ji Won.
Where will be the best travel destination for you?

Tag your friends and a happy photo of your travel destination.

Please spread the #GoGoWithHaetnim Relay.

There will be a draw for three sets of 'So beautiful, Jesus, Oh My God HAJIWON'S SECRET Photobook' to be given as gifts.

(Participation Example)
@official1023 I received [#GoGoWithHaetnim] relay!
I want to go [#HaetnimHouse 2Days1Night] with Ha JI WOn.

Where do you wish to go for your travel destination?

Please spread the #GoGoWithHaetnim Relay together with your precious photos.

#언니랑고고 #onstyle #하지원 #여행가자그램

Period: 11 May to 18 May 2015
Winner Annoucement: @official1023 's instagram on 19 May 2015
Gifts: 'So beautiful, Jesus, Oh My God HAJIWON'S SECRET Photobook'

Photo Credit: @official1023 (Instagram)

#hajiwon #河智苑 #하지원 #ハジウォン #hjw1023_sg #jiwonlove #햇님 #언니랑고고 #Gogowithunnie #onstyletv #온스타일 #onstyle #grasse #france #남프랑스 #여행가자그램 하지원 Ha Ji Won

— with 하지원 Ha Ji Won.

copied from HJW SG1023 FP

• Like 4

Guest Miku Miku

TOP 10 DRAMAS OF 2015 (As of May 6)

1. Empress Ki - 25.2%
2. Prime Ministre and I - -18.5%
3. King of Ambition - 17.3%
4. My Love from the Star - 15.7%
5. Fall in Love With Me - 14.2%
6. May Queen - 14.1%
7. Future's Choice / Women in the SUn - 13.9%
8. My Name is Kim Sam Soon - 13.4%
9. Two Mothers - 12.2%
10. The Mermaid - 11.7%

source: AGB Nielsen

http://gmaasianovelas.weebly.com/top-dramas-of-2015.html

Guest cunn

GoGoWithUnnie ep2

After dinner, HJW's sister gave her aroma massage. In interview she said she worried over HJW's legs (yeah consider HJW always wear high heels and doing a lot of action)..HJW legs too precious:D

Seems she enjoy it.

I try to focus but distract by HJW legs..so gorgeous:wub:  

She felt like at sea. What I see from episode 1 HJW love to gave something name like Haerim-Jeon, Haetnim-Juice and now she asked her unnie what aroma massage should be call... 

HJW tell her sister, actually she feltl hurt by her complained :(

I don't understand much what HJW saying in interview..but I think she regret upset at her sister.

At end of interview she said she cried because of Kimchi-jeon lol

I love her sister, she give all her best for sake HJW's legs.

Who has sister maybe understand love/hate relationship between sister..I know because I have sister. When we love, we actually our sister but when we hate, we not actually hate at her.

screen caps: by me

Same Clothes, Different Feel: Ha Ji Won Vs. Yoona

w1.jpg

Dispatch - Naver: [Same clothes, different feel] Ha Ji Won vs. Yoona 

1. [+3283, -375] Yoona wears it nicely.. Dispatch really likes comparing people 

2. [+3021, -157] They both look pretty in it.  But Ha Ji Won's pants don't go well with it ㅋㅋ

3. [+2035, -148] Ha Ji Won's sunglasses  and pants all look weirdㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If she styled it like Yoona's, she'll look great...

4. [+1579, -423] Landslide victory for Yoona. Ha Ji Won's sunglasses are error

5. [+561, -38] That knit top isn't even pretty. Yoona did a better job pairing it with black skirt and black bag than Ha Ji Won with blue pants and white bag

6. [+356, -25] Dispatch is obsessed with putting SNSD in showdown articles like this

7. [+276, -37] Ha Ji Won wears it elegantly while Yoona wears it with a cute feelㅋㅋ I'm always clicking on Dispatch comparison articles

8. [+276, -57] I'm certain everyone's gonna say that the actress is prettier because of the bias against idols but I can assure you that Yoona wears it better. Dispatch is garbage

9. [+123, -11] They both look great. Stop comparing them

LINK: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/05/same-clothes-different-feel-ha-ji-won.html

• Like 1

11048732_866556000080825_316014302615741

FINALLY!!! Some pictures from the session :D

I've read from AC FP that during the reading session HJW is already 100% into her character and very in sync with her 2 leading men which created a sincere atmosphere. HJW named as Jang Hana in ITWY remake and have straight personality as her character.

• Like 3

11143311_451255318368556_529545538648427

Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook 'The Time I loved You, 7000 Days' Easily Work in Harmony

Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, etc united in SBS weekend drama 'The Time I Loved You 7000 Days'. This SBS weekend drama took the lead for drama reliever.

On May 10th evening, it revealed a first script reading ' The Time I Loved You 7000 Days' scene photo in practicing room at SBS Production Center Ilsan. This day in this site, there are Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Yoon Gyun-sang, Kang Rae-yeon, Jin Gyeong, Shin Jung-geun, Seo Joo-hee, Woo Hyun, Choi Dae-cheol, etc all main casts gathered and took 2 hours 30 minutes for passionate script reading.

That day, the leading actress Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook showed off their perfect match and raised its expectations.

In the site, Ha Ji-won wore a light make up with neatly long straight hair share 100% consistently active and honest Jang Ha-na, 
Lee Jin-wook, " I guess I want to take care of a person" he said the script, " So, now I should work hard" he expressed his feeling without any adjustment. In the site, beside Lee Jin-wook's seat, there was someone grabbed and hit him. 
" Why did you slap? why you slapped me?" sadly screamed out, added up a serious and tension in the site.

Lee Jin Wook's wearing blue jeans and casual wear, made scene conditions like a real appeared with foot tapping on the floor, followed by the dialogue together, starred at Mom who left him (role of Jang Hee-soo) with a little affectionate "Because of hate mom, so you aren't supposed to like me".

Lifted from jiwonlovers FP

• Like 4

11165221_450744075086347_786295867887825

'The Time I Loved You, 7000Days' Four Confirmed Actors 

Another actors have confirmed to make appearance in 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days', they are Yoon Gyun-sang and Lee Joo-seung. 

According to the official on May 6th, Yoon Gyun-sang will participate in SBS upcoming broadcast drama 'The Time I Loved You,7000 Days' which will be aired in every weekend. While Lee Joo-seung has been confirmed it on 9th. 

Both Yoon Gyun-sang and Lee Joo-seung also made an appearance previously in SBS drama 'Pinnochio'. 

In that SBS upcoming weekend drama, Yoon Gyun-sang will play the role of Lee Seung-hee, a conglomerate who has hidden identity hidden at the age of 3. Meanwhile, Lee Joo-seung in that drama play the role of Jang Doo-ri, a younger brother of Ha-na (played by Ha Ji-won).

Here's the casts :

Ha Ji-Won as Jang Ha-Na
Lee Jin-Wook as Choi Won
Yoon Gyun-Sang as Lee Seung-Hee
Lee Joo-Seung as Jang Doo-Ri (Ha-Na's younger brother)

은희1023

• Like 6