♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

Pinocchio” Yoon Kyun Sang Confirmed for Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook’s Upcoming Drama

yoon-kyun-sang-01_zpsdrrzv67r.png

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang, who made an impression through the hit drama “Pinocchio,” has been cast in the upcoming SBS weekend drama “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days.”

Previously, Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook were confirmed for the lead roles in the weekend drama. In the drama, Yoon Kyun Sang will play Lee Seung Hee, a third-generation chaebol who hides his identity from others.

With this drama, he will be reunited with director Jo Soo Won, who worked with him on “Pinocchio” and “Gapdong.” The drama is a remake of a Taiwanese drama titled “In Time With You.” It will premiere in June on SBS.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/05/pinocchio-yoon-kyun-sang-confirmed-for-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wooks-upcoming-drama/

Edited by jhrbae00

Guest jhrbae00

Martial Arts Director Selects Ha Ji Won as Most Talented Korean Female Action Star

Martial arts director Jung Du Hong picked actress Ha Ji Won out of all Korean actresses for her superb action skills.

During the press conference for the upcoming show “Lady Action” that took place on May 6, Jung Du Hong claimed, “There are no actors in Korea who we can actually label as ‘action stars.’”

“Action stars are people like Jackie Chan or Jet Li – actors who have great experience in action films. We don’t have actors who are that skilled in action in our country,” Jung Du Hong stated.

“But there is one person who has shown a great amount of action in dramas and movies, along with her excellent acting skills. It’s Ha Ji Won. I acknowledge her,” the action-director claimed.

read full article here http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/06/martial-arts-director-selects-ha-ji-won-as-most-talented-korean-female-action-star/

yoon gyun sang (pinochio) confirmed to join TTILY 7000days......another younger actor for jiwon haha..it's okay, i'm happy with this..he was great in pinocchio. 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015050606512343923&type=1&outlink=1

​Isn't he a teeny weeny bit too young tho? I liked him in Pino, he's cute but I just can't help but think he's a little young to be her ex :)  I was really hoping and rooting for Mr. hot as hell Tal Tal but oh well, guess that dream is squashed now :( 

• Like 1

Guest jhrbae00

he is 28 years old..and it's jiwon, the one who always paired with young actors before. haha so yeah the gap does not matter for me. 

yoon gyun sang (pinochio) confirmed to join TTILY 7000days......another younger actor for jiwon haha..it's okay, i'm happy with this..he was great in pinocchio. 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015050606512343923&type=1&outlink=1

​Isn't he a teeny weeny bit too young tho? I liked him in Pino, he's cute but I just can't help but think he's a little young to be her ex :)  I was really hoping and rooting for Mr. hot as hell Tal Tal but oh well, guess that dream is squashed now :( 

​He can be like Nick's character a younger one which CYQ thought she fell inlove but later she discovers that he's only fooling her :) But we didn't know since there might be some changes with this adaptation.

• Like 1

Embedded image permalink

정두홍 "女액션 배우 하지원이 유일하다"

'Lady Action' Jung Doo Hong "Ha Ji Won is The ONLY Female Action Star"

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=704445 

Trivia: Action Director Jung Doo Hong played Ha Ji Won's father in Miracle on 1st Street in 2007 and has worked with her Damo in 2003 and Secret Garden in 2010.

So proud to be a fan of this yeoja :D

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 3

Top 5 Dance Scenes in K-Dramas

Tango, anyone?

Dance scenes in K-dramas can be a flirtatious exchange or a chance to show off. Other times they can be a gentlemanly act, a bold statement, or pure fun just watching people tumble and fumble in the process. Here are 5 of my favorite dance scenes!

1. “Secret Garden” Episode 14: Joo Won and Gil Ra Im

Med shot dance secret garden

Our OTP finally meet after a litany of obstacles and naysayers in “Secret Garden.” Company honcho Joo Won (Hyun Bin) dances with stuntwoman Gil Ra Im (Ha Ji Won) in front of a horde of gawking clients. 

secret garden duo dance

It was the kind of dance that was a statement to the world: “We love each other, and ain’t a damn thing you can do about it.” If this doesn’t make you all warm and fuzzy, I don’t know what will.

The reunion is sweetened by a kiss. And another one. The “I don’t care if my company’s stock goes down because of this” kind of kiss, which unexpectedly turns into a make-out session (which I count as an additional victory for boundary-pushing displays of affection onscreen in Korea).

secret garden dance kiss scene

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source: soompi news

>>>woooh I miss this couple... SeGa introduced me to be a fan of Ha Ji Won xD

• Like 4

Guest jhrbae00

Yoon Kyun-sang joins Ha Ji-won’s The Time I’ve Loved You

by girlfriday | May 6, 2015 | 5 Comments
YoonKyunSang1_zpsme0heqis.jpg

Oh yay, I love this up-and-coming actor, and I’m so happy to see him getting bigger roles. Yoon Kyun-sang got his breakthrough in last year’s Pinocchio as Lee Jong-seok’s tortured and broody brother, earning him lots of attention as a supporting actor and rising star. He made his debut in Faith as one of the Brodalchi, and worked with Pinocchio’s PD Jo Soo-won previously in Gap-dong. The director has apparently really taken a shine to this guy (who can blame him), because he’s called him back for a third collaboration in his new project, The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days.

The new romantic comedy for SBS is a remake of the hit Taiwanese drama In Time With You, and stars Ha Ji-won (Empress Ki) and Lee Jin-wook (Three Musketeers) as best friends of twenty years who keep getting their wires crossed and dating other people. A pact to start looking for marriage partners in their thirties sends them on the hunt for that perfect person, which naturally leads them right back to square one. Because drama heroes just gotta do everything the hard way.

read more here http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/yoon-kyun-sang-joins-ha-ji-wons-the-time-ive-loved-you/