♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Countdown begins on The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days

TimeIveLoved1.jpg

Now that casting is complete, production finally kicks off with a script read for SBS’s new weekend miniseries The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days. The remake of the Taiwanese drama In Time With You stars Ha Ji-won (Empress Ki) and Lee Jin-wook (Three Musketeers) as best friends of twenty years in deep (deep, deep) denial about their feelings for one another.

The drama comes from writer Min Hyo-jung of Attic Cat and Full House, and PD Jo Soo-won of Pinocchio and I Hear Your Voice. A good chunk of the supporting cast is straight out of PD Jo’s stable of actors, whom you’ll recognize from PinocchioYoon Kyun-sang as a third-generation chaebol Mr. Perfect to challenge the hero on the romantic front, Lee Joo-seung as Ha Ji-won’s little brother who loves Lee Jin-wook more than his own noona (heh), Shin Jung-geun, and Jin Kyung.

Rounding out the cast are Jang Hee-soo (Gap-dong) as the mother who abandoned Lee Jin-wook, Seo Joo-hee (King of Dramas) as Ha Ji-won’s mom, and Choi Dae-chul(Superdaddy Yeol) as the old high school homeroom teacher that the leads share.

Ha Ji-won’s character Jang Hana is described as consistently assertive and honest in all things (thank ye drama gods), and Lee Jin-wook’s character Choi Won is a sweet and gentle guy who excels at everything except romance, because of his best friend.

It’s a coming-of-age story about growing up in your thirties and discovering love in the person who was by your side for twenty years. That premise already has my heart aflutter; with this cast I’m hopeful that we’ll get some great moments of heartfelt laughter and depth. And smoochies. Let’s not forget the smoochies.

The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days follows Divorce Lawyer in Love on Saturdays and Sundays beginning in mid-June.

Link: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/05/countdown-begins-on-the-time-ive-loved-you-7000-days/

• Like 5

First Look at the Cast Script Reading for The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days

yue1.png

The SBS weekend fare continues to reside in the ratings crapper, with the currently airingDivorce Lawyers in Love not winning in any love from the audience. The network is bringing in the big guns next with the K-drama remake of TW-drama In Time With You. Starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, the two veterans couple up for the first time onscreen to play best friends through 20 years with him nursing a long standing crush on the other than finally gets reciprocated after she suffers one bad relationship too many and sees him in a new light.

The cast of The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days gathered for a script reading last week and filming already commenced over the weekend. The script reading pictures, aside from a sneak peek at Ha Ji Won with her richard simmons face ready for the character and Lee Jin Wook all beaming warm smiles just like his character, is a veritable who’s who reunion from the cast ofPinocchioYoon Kyun SangLee Joo SeungJin Kyung, Shin Jung Geun, the only thing missing is expecting Ha Myung and In Ha to pop out in a cameo. I love this cast, there might actually be a chance I like this version once the original story is given a fresh new set of clothes.

Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/11/first-look-at-the-cast-script-reading-for-the-time-i-loved-you-7000-days/

• Like 4

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook attend first script reading of 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days

Get ready for the Korean remake of Taiwanese hit drama, 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days,' starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook!  The drama will be airing after SBSweekend drama, 'Divorce Attorney is Dating,' in the middle of June.

Meanwhile, the actors met up at the SBS Ilsan Production Center recently for the first script reading.  The actors included Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, Yoon Kyun Sang, Kang Rae Yeon, Jin Kyung, Shin Jung Keun, Seo Joo Hee, Woohyun, Choi Dae Chul and more for a fun two and a half hours. 

The actors exchanged lines with sincerity, having fun during the first script reading as they took in their characters.  The drama, based on a Taiwanese drama, centers on a man and woman who have been friends for a very long time and their growing pains of being thirty years old.  

cr allkpop

Guest jhrbae00

Pinocchio' director’s next TV drama gears up

The production team for an upcoming romantic TV drama "The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days" released photos from its first script-reading session Tuesday.

The drama is the next project of director Jo Soo-won, who previously directed the hit romantic TV drama "Pinocchio," starring Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk.

The main leads are played by actors Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook. The drama series previously drew attention earlier in the year due to the possibility that K-pop singer Rain would star in the male lead role. Rain has decided not appear in the TV drama, despite ceding that it is a "good project."

The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days" is based on the popular Taiwanese TV drama "In Time With You," which aired in 2011. The plot follows the growing pains experienced by two close friends entering their 30s.

The first script-reading session took place on Sunday evening. The weekend drama will start airing in June.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505121738044361501_2

10632858_867559123313846_399305028178236

Driving skills of ha ji won? 38 years old, first time in my life a successful parking "bravo" (go go with sister)

Ha ji won request " Unnie, I take back the I drive to help you. Pictures me drive a hand like this looks like someone got driving experience  more than 10 years ". Photo of ha ji won's driving attracts the attention of everyone.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201505122310315010

• Like 5

Ha Ji-won shares heartwarming daily life

photo592585.jpg

Ha Ji-won shared a part of her heartwarming daily life.

On May 12th, Ha Ji-won posted on her personal Instagram, "Come and play at my house" along with a photo of herself.

In the revealed photo, she is sitting at a table set with the bountiful delicious looking food. Ha Ji-won with the smile creates such a peaceful vibe.

Ha Ji-won is currently starring in reality show by OnStyle, 'Go, go with unnie'.

• Like 7