♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

babygurl287 said:

Do you have ep 69 by any chance? It's been so long since I've watched FO that it seems like watching it new again. The only part I remember was her epic battle with Hyori and the hair pulling :D I totally forgot Hae Jin's fanboying! So cute!

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jiwon's Present ~!

Jiwon's signature
  • Like 1

15583_1056131147748893_68475673961747770

Ha Ji Won's Instagram Update on 28 April 2015

니따랑 조이랑~잠시후에 만나용~
Translation: Nita and Joy meet up for a while~
(Nita is the Llama's name and Joy is the Donkey's name)

translated by HJW SG1023 FP

• Like 2

@minnie0103 You're the best, thank you!!

I can't wait until Go Go With Unnie! I hope it gets subbed. I'm out of HJW things to watch. I've always been a fan but let's just say my love for The Queen has recently been reinvigorated times infinity!

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won Reveals the Magic Drink Behind Her Ageless Beauty

Ha Ji Won Reveals the Magic Drink Behind Her Ageless Beauty

Ha Ji Won revealed the secret recipe behind her youthful beauty.

On the episode of “Go Go with Unnie” aired on April 28, Ha Ji Won lets go of her title as an actress and approaches viewers as a normal woman living her life. “Go Go with Unnie” is a show in which the actress travels France and lives with native people, thus truly experiencing the real yet romantic life of the people. Ha Ji Won travels France with her older sister Jun Yoo Gyung, and the two cannot help but marvel at the beautiful scenery of Southern France.

While preparing for their first dinner in France, Ha Ji Won skillfully makes honey lemon soju. Without a hint of doubt, she accurately adds in the right amount soju and honey, and even shows off her own tips to squeezing lemons.

“Whenever I drink honey lemon soju, people around me always compliment my skin tone the next day,” she says. The female staffs, too, marvel at the taste of the beverage, proving that not only is it good for the skin but also super tasty as well.

Source (1)

See also:

Ha Ji Won to Live Like a French Lady in First Own Reality Show

link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/28/ha-ji-won-reveals-the-magic-drink-behind-her-ageless-beauty/

• Like 1

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won Shows Her Bare Face On Her New Reality Show 'Go Go With Unni'

tv Report - Naver: 'Go Go with Unni' reveals her bare face 
1. [+5912, -246] Heol.... She's bare-faced but it's still possible for her to look so gorgeous?
2. [+4903, -172] What the? She looks the same
3. [+3897, -179] This unni is freaking pretty..
4. [+397, -27] Unni, why would would you need makeup...?
5. [+414, -50] She looks young for her age. She's turning 39 this year but still looks like she's in her 20s
6. [+343, -32] Heol.... She's prettier without makeup on
7. [+260, -25] Fell for her in 'Hwang Jin Yi' and 'Secret Garden'. She's sexy, cute, charismatic and beautiful
8. [+101, -5] She has a face that women really like
9. [+81, -5] She looks 28 not 38. This unni has a pretty face, great body, acting talent and good personality. She's got everything
10. [+54, -4] Even if she wears a uniform, she would still look great just like Kim Hee Sun in 'Angry Mom'ㅋㅋㅋ Recently, I see a lot of female high school students who look mature and just seem like ahjummas in uniform. Ha Ji Won looks young for her age
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/ha-ji-won-shows-her-bare-face-on-her.html

Edited by jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won Shows Her Bare Face On Her New Reality Show 'Go Go With Unni'

jlkjfksa.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Go Go with Unni' reveals her bare face 

1. [+5912, -246] Heol.... She's bare-faced but it's still possible for her to look so gorgeous?

2. [+4903, -172] What the? She looks the same

3. [+3897, -179] This unni is freaking pretty..

4. [+397, -27] Unni, why would would you need makeup...?

5. [+414, -50] She looks young for her age. She's turning 39 this year but still looks like she's in her 20s

6. [+343, -32] Heol.... She's prettier without makeup on

7. [+260, -25] Fell for her in 'Hwang Jin Yi' and 'Secret Garden'. She's sexy, cute, charismatic and beautiful

8. [+101, -5] She has a face that women really like

9. [+81, -5] She looks 28 not 38. This unni has a pretty face, great body, acting talent and good personality. She's got everything

10. [+54, -4] Even if she wears a uniform, she would still look great just like Kim Hee Sun in 'Angry Mom'ㅋㅋㅋ Recently, I see a lot of female high school students who look mature and just seem like ahjummas in uniform. Ha Ji Won looks young for her age

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/ha-ji-won-shows-her-bare-face-on-her.html

• Like 1