♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest BichPhuongHong

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SBS Choi Hwa Jung Power Time Radio Show cre DC1488845_1526727724261485_253226323617073
10806287_1526727730928151_49852835993553
10885219_1526727747594816_54773731049967
1549291_1526727744261483_722685073140515

Guest jhrbae00

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: left; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Confesses She Has Asked People to Comment on Her Articles in the Past

Actress Ha Ji Won recently made quite a surprising confession on a radio broadcast. On the January 14 radio broadcast of SBS’ Power FM Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time,” actors Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won made an appearance as guests. 

During this broadcast, DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked the actress, “Ha Jung Woo has previously revealed that he has personally left comments on his own articles. Have you ever done that before?”

In response to the question, Ha Ji Won explained, “I haven’t personally written comments myself, but I have asked other people to do it for me. In the case that something [in the article] is not true, I have asked my close friends to say ‘that’s false’ in the comments,” causing laughter with her secret tactic.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo are starring in a new movie titled “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” which hits theaters on January 14.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/13/ha-ji-won-confesses-she-has-asked-people-to-comment-on-her-articles-in-the-past/

English Translation for the article below :

"The reason "Heo Sam Gwan"'s Ha Ji Won changed her mind regarding marriage that once never crossed through her mind before" (Part One)

It is never an easy task for an actress that is single to portray a role of a mother. Moreover, it was a even distressful character regarding a mother with three kids instead of just one. So Ha Ji Won thought of meeting up Director Ha Jung Woo to reject his preposition for the role portrayal of Heo Ok Ran in the first place. But it was through the meeting that caught her heart, changing her decision to star in the film.

We met Ha Ji Won in a cafe in Samcheongdong, Seoul on 13th January 2015. During the interview, she revealed the reason she changed her mind ( to play the role in the movie), " Since I was filming "Empress Ki", I don't have time to read the scenarios then. I decided to meet up with him some day when I am free frlom filming since it was Ha Jung Woo who made the proposal. I have actually read the scenario before we met and I wondered how could I really portray such a role."

The actress then continued, "I actually felt that the role of a mother of three is not fit for me before I read the scenario. But I found the scenario truly interesting after the read. Curiousity of mine on how the Director would direct the film grew. I then asked him how would he direct the film when we met each other, learning that the (storyline) were just like the fairytale-like fantasy that I imagined. That just caught my heart and moved me.

Ha Ji Won played many action roles in the past. So even herself has thirst for the roles she has not challenged before. " Since I haven't tried portraying a role of a full time mother (homemaker), I felt nervous and fearful whether I could excel in the role. Playing as Heo Ok Ran is actually quite embarassing to me then, but people around me convinced me, saying that I suitted the character well, arousing their inquisitiveness and curiosity towards my character.", said Ha.

She added, "Anxiety about playing the role of a mother of three flows in me nonstoppingly in my heart, but Director Ha soothed me after we had a chat. He told me, "It is Ha Ji Won whom became the mother of three and it is the figure (character) that you create.", and this eased my burden. He then said, "Let's create Ok Ran with your imaginations!", and that firmly set my mind, enabling me to accept the role Heo Ok Ran as the trust I entrusted to Director Ha.".

PS : Since the interview is really long, I decided to divide the passage into three parts. I will try to translate and post the rest of it as fast as possible as I am really eager to share the news of Ji Wonnie with you guys!

Guest jhrbae00

thank u so much dear @aliceinjiwonderland...you are so awesome. glad you are here. :-bd  :-bd...waiting for the next part.
======================================
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” Co-Stars Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo Are Inseparable for High Cut

On January 14, High Cut revealed cuts from a pictorial featuring actress Ha Ji Won and actor Ha Jung Woo along with the words, “Guy and girl, the fraternal twins who are leading the film industry, the Ha actors whom we trust and watch.”

In the photos, the actor and actress are styled in accordance with a fraternal twin concept. In one of the photos, the couple dons matching beige sweaters. They are interlocking arms and mirroring each other’s pose.

In another shot, Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo can be seen posing in head-to-toe pink, Ha Ji Won wearing a solid light pink dress and Ha Jung Woo wearing a suit in an identical shade.

You can see the rest of the pictorial in the 142nd issue of High Cut magazine, which will be published on January 21.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo recently co-starred in the film “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” which was released on January 12.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/13/chronicle-of-a-blood-merchant-co-stars-ha-ji-won-and-ha-jung-woo-are-inseparable-for-high-cut/

Guest BichPhuongHong

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: left; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Jiwon 1st Asia Tour in Singapor10934020_1526822654251992_1655978446871010551018_1526822487585342_68223139347737
10401399_1526822484252009_38103407816546
10861025_1526823084251949_72194659888403
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1526822470918677.1073741909.1447219382212320&type=3&uploaded=19
*DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT OUR WATERMARKED PICTURES* 
Cre : TheSeoulStory

Guest BichPhuongHong

Cre KMTV FB 10929094_1526839367583654_19553076787925
10353637_1526839297583661_49891073756492
10393171_1526839294250328_77143218143701
10931515_1526839600916964_82469544661634
More pics : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1526839227583668.1073741910.1447219382212320&type=1

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px none; font-family: Raleway,"Helvetica Neue",Arial,Helvetica,"Nimbus Sans L",sans-serif; font-size: 2.5rem; font-style: normal; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px none; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.17; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[EVENT REVIEW] Ha Ji Won 1st Asia Fanmeeting in Singapore – “An angel with invisible wings”POSTED ON JANUARY 14, 2015 BY SHAZZY S.
It was no doubt a night to remember for fans of South Korean leading actress, Ha Ji Won. On January 10, local and regional fans of the 36-year-old actress gathered at Singapore Conference Hall as Ha successfully kicks off her 1st Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Singapore.
IMG_0992_zpsc5760631.jpg

Cr: KMTV

From the start till the end, Ha showed endless charms. Not only is she a versatile and hardworking actress, Ha can also sing. Dressed in a simple yet elegant purple dress, Ha started off the night by delivering a sincere and genuine performance of Baek Ji Young’s That Woman – an official sound track of Ha’s hit drama Secret Garden. Not only did she sing in Korean, Ha also sang in Chinese and English as she gave her very own live rendition of Ah Niu’s 对面的女孩看过来 (Look over Here, Girl in Front of Me) and Lenka’s The Show.

Even though it has been 5 years since the broadcast of the drama, memories of the 20-episodes drama series remains fresh to both fans and Ha herself. Her performance made them reminisce of the tough and loving Gil Ra-Im (Ha’s role in Secret Garden). Together, they walk down memory lane as a video of Ha recently visiting the filming sites of Secret Garden played on the big screen onstage. Her joy was evident as the video shows her enthusiastically recollecting the memories of her time as Gil Ra-Im and even attempting to re-enact the wire scenes she did as a stuntwoman in the drama. To many dismay, Ha shared that she actually has a fear of heights (Acrophobia) and had to practise her stunts many times in order to execute it perfectly. However, her love and passion for action-packed scenes overpowers her fear and she added, “I will work hard to overcome the phobia and bring you more cool scenes in the future”.

IMG_0822_zpsa3d2894a.jpg

When quizzed on her relationship with her fellow Secret Garden co-star, Hyun Bin, she shared that Hyun Bin is a nice friend and they often encouraged and keep in contact with each other through text messages. The 32-year-old famous actor also had nothing but good words to share about her. In a congratulatory video message, Hyun Bin praised Ha to be a hardworking and outstanding actress and added, “As a fellow actor, I can feel that she is in a league of her own in our country. Ha Ji Won has a lot of different colours and charms that other actresses don’t have”.

Not only Hyun Bin, other co-stars who have worked together with Ha too feels the same way. In another congratulatory video, her co-star of the drama ‘The Kings 2 Heart’, Lee Seunggi shared “I have been observing Ha Ji Won from the side, and she’s kinder than any other actresses”. Ha revealed that she bonded with Lee through food. Whenever they had free time in between filming, they would often eat together in which Lee would always bring her to the nicest food place in the vicinity knowing her love for food.

HaJiWon-3_zps32764bfa.jpg

Cr: The Fifth Parlour

Her managers added to her testimonial by describing her as a person who works hard, “recording her lines on her phone so that she can listen and practice them during her breaks” and an “angel with an invisible wing”.

In an effort to better communicate with international fans, the star shared that she has been learning English actively. Even though there was a translator on stage to assist her, Ha often tried to answer and talk to the fans in English to the best of her ability. The language barrier felt almost invisible. Well, of course, majority of the crowd have also pick up Korean language in the course of watching her dramas and even answering her questions even before her words are translated.

IMG_1006_zpsa55ae92d.jpg

Also, Ha went up close and personal with 8 lucky fans over 2 rounds of games. The first game was the “Cappuccino Kiss Challenge” in which 4 fans had to compete to get the most whip cream foam on their lips in order to earn a Polaroid with Ha. Even though the initial rule was that only one fan would get a Polaroid with her, she specially requested to take a Polaroid each with the fan. In the second game, 4 other fans played a shooting game to reminisce her role in Empress Ki. Ha personally helped the contestants to use the arrow and bow and the rewards for the game included a 15-sec eye contact, a handshake with her as well as a hug. In contrast to the tough and feisty girl on screen, Ha showed her bubbly and feminine side, often smiling and laughing gracefully while actively interacting with her fans.

HaJiWon-4_zps79b45ddb.jpg

Cr: The Fifth Parlour

As the event draws to an end, Ha expressed her happiness of being able to come to Singapore and spending time with her fans. To keep the memory of the fanmeeting closer to her, she went around the Conference Hall with a video camera and shared that whenever she misses her Singapore fans, she would definitely watch the video. Her touching encore performance had fans and Ha crying tears of happiness as Ha delivered her last performance with her digital single 나 지금 이자리에 (Now in This Place).

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150110 Ha Ji Won 1st Asia Fanmeeting in Singapore - Now In This Place

(Credit: mylastwishes95)

Declaring her love once again for Singapore fans, she took one last bow as she shouted “I love Singapore” to the crowd. The Hi-5 session quickly followed up after the fan meeting. Fans were given a gift by Ha as they exited the Hall.

Special Thanks to KMTV for organizing the event & a special shout-out to the amazing host Evelyn Kuek!

credit to: thefifthparlour.com via HJW1023Sg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[01.14.15] Ha JI Won & Ha Jung Woo - Choi Hwa Jeong's Power FM Radio on SBScr. jiwonderland0628

Ha Ji-won vs. Moon Chae-won

photo552589.jpg
Ha Ji-won and Moon Chae-won are in a heated competition. They are both coming out with movies "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" and "Today's Love" as completely different heroines.
The two of them are coming back as very different women this time. They're not worried about making a fool out of themselves for the sake of character and that is one thing to go straight to the cinemas once they're out.
Ha Ji-won plays the wife of Ha Jeong-woo who is also making his debut as a commercial film director. "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" is based on an original novel about a man named Heo Sam-gwan who used to support his family, even by selling his blood, only to find out that he'd been raising someone else's children. His wife Heo Ok-ran, the root of this incident, is played by Ha Ji-won.
Director Ha Jeong-woo said Ha Ji-won's skin was so flawless they had to go through a process that made her look dull.
Moon Chae-won is coming back a director Park Jin-pyo's heroine. "Today's Love" is Moon's first romantic comedy and first movie in 4 years. It's a story about a man and a woman who have known each other for almost 18 years, not as lovers but somewhere in between that and as friends. Moon Chae-won plays Hyeon-woo who has terrible drinking habits and is a beautiful weather reporter.
Hyeon-woo is a star weather reporter who can have any guy she wants; she loves pork chops with Soju and is as carefree as can be. This is an unexpected character for Moon Chae-won who is usually known for her feminism. Hyeon-woo, however, flirts with men and makes them come back for more while still being lovable.
Moon Chae-won claimed that she doesn't enjoy drinking herself and usually sits around completely sober at times, but she gathered all her memories of seeing others being drunk for this movie.
Source : Star Money Today
Credit : Hancinema

class="h1_content_viewTitle" style="margin: 25px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; -webkit-print-color-adjust: exact; font-style: italic; font-size: 30px; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: 37.5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Secret Garden' becomes first Korean soap opera aired in ArgentinaKorea.Net | Jan 13 2014
A Korean soap opera has started airing in Argentina, a country located on the opposite side of the earth. The drama is 2011's "Secret Garden," a hit TV show featuring actor Hyun Bin and actress Ha Ji-won. 

The first episode of the soap opera, which has been dubbed into Spanish, went on the air on the Magazine TV cable channel on Saturday, January 10. The cable TV channel will continue to broadcast the soap opera at 8 p.m. on Saturday evenings over the next four months. 

secretgarden-150113-2.jpg
The SBS soap opera 'Secret Garden' is now aired on Magazine TV in Argentina.

The SBS soap opera 'Secret Garden' is now aired on Magazine TV in Argentina.

It is unprecedented for a Korean soap opera to be aired in prime time on weekends in Argentina. Korean soap operas are following in the footsteps of K-pop which already enjoys much popularity in the Latin American country. 

The channel Magazine TV mostly airs films, music, entertainment and sports programs from Latin American nations and it can be viewed in neighboring Spanish-speaking countries like Uruguay and Paraguay, too. 

The broadcast of the Korean soap opera is attributed to a series of requests made to show the drama by Argentine fans and by the Korean Cultural Center in the country. They made an organized effort on social networks since last September, and over the next three months some 13,000 people had taken part in the movement. 

The Spanish-language Facebook fan page for the 'We Want to See 'Secret Garden' on TV' movement has many postings about the soap opera.

The Spanish-language Facebook fan page for the 'We Want to See 'Secret Garden' on TV' movement has many postings about the soap opera.

La Nacion, an Argentine daily, also reported on the airing of "Secret Garden" in an article titled, "Korean soap opera 'Secret Garden,' special story." 

"A Korean soap opera will start airing on Magazine TV on the weekends for the first time in Argentina. With the broadcast of 'Secret Garden,' which has an original format and a solid storyline, Argentine viewers will be able to watch a range of Korean TV dramas in the future," wrote the newspaper. 

By Limb Jae-un
Korea.net Staff Writer 
Photos courtesy of SBS 
jun2@korea.kr 

A poster for the soap opera 'Secret Garden'

This is what I do when I miss Ji Won Eonnie's presence in Singapore. Rewatching all the videos and photos that I took.. Hereby sharing one of the videos with you guys :DNow In This Place 나 지금 이자리에