♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I happened to look for a pair of shoes in eMart and came across the Asics section. Saw G1 series of shoes and was interested in it because Jiwon unnie designed and endorsed it few years back. The sales associate saw me and told me that these shoes are not that suitable for my walking pattern and showed me another design that helped my walking style. He asked me if I was Jiwon's fan and I said yes. He told me to wait for me outside while he gets the shoes ready for me and surprised me with this paper bag and catalogue which is no longer on display!

He said he's also a 1023 so he was happy that he met a fellow fan~

was literally jumping when I got the paper bag!! :))

LRJSIKE.jpgkFJjNGX.jpg9WEGtbW.jpgPZbSmMD.jpgeuvMi5E.jpg

Guest BichPhuongHong

class="_58gi _5rqs" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 30px 0px 0px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(233, 234, 237);"卓文萱Genie FB10359515_717309881670839_51452463830043110645270_717309895004171_113249739580777
1795482_717309905004170_1489895280409569

Guest BichPhuongHong

Photobook "HAJIWON'S SECRET"  will be releases on 17-Jan, 2015Pic cre Ladykate 

Japan DVD http://www.hajiwon.jp/news/0011.html

Ha Ji Won's first become photo collection of "HAJIWON'S SECRET" launch was decided! !

"HAJIWON'S SECRET" 
◆ Release Date: January 17, 2015 (Saturday) 
◆ handling store: Tower Records all stores, TOWERmini, Tower Records online 
◆ Contents:  
· Photos 112P (size 197 x 283mm)   all for the first photograph collection in Taiwan stylish photo collection that was down birds.  
· DVD private & making the video about 40 minutes recording  
· Benefits inclusion shooting small objects with application ticket hits in the lottery that was used 
◆ Price: 5,000 yen + tax further!

As photo book sale commemoration, autograph session and press conference also held! From the purchaser, I will invite you to the following events in the lottery.

<Deposit reservation person subject lottery> 
● 1月23日年2015 (gold)  
"HAJIWON'S SECRET" sale commemoration press conference 100 people "HAJIWON'S SECRET" sale commemoration autograph session 50 people

<target store, online purchase and Fan Meeting venue purchaser lottery> 
● 1月25日年2015 (Sun)  
"HAJIWON'S SECRET" sale commemoration autograph session to 200 people and there is prize for participation for those who were out to lottery! ! By all means, please try to check on this occasion.

10748741_546195855525485_1459852749_n.jp

@Xue Zhu Yu 
Hi dear , good to see you here again ^^ 
I wish you did well in your exams  ;)  

I am so glad to see here many new & active fans of unni in this forum .. unfortunately I have been so busy lately and could not visit that often , but I am so thankful for everybody who kept this forum so updated and make it easy for us to follow the news of our lovely HJW Unni  ;)

Our unnie is not just beautiful, she can mix a mean liquor, too:

‘Ha Ji-won is the somaek guru’

Period drama queen Ha Ji-won makes the best blend of soju and beer, or “somaek,” actor Go Chang-suk revealed Wednesday.

Go unveiled Ha’s talent during his appearance in the latest episode of MBC’s celebrity talk show “Radio Star.”

In the show, the lead actors of musical “Kinky Boots,” including Go, Oh Man-seok, Jeong Sun-ah and Han Sun-chun, unraveled interesting episodes behind the entertainment scene.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141127

When Go’s turn came up, show host Kim Guk-jin fired questions at Go, “They say you would do anything for Ha Ji-won’s somaek, is that true?” Go heartily responded “Yes. I was overwhelmed with happiness (to try her somaek shots) -- Her somaek blending skill is divine,” driving the crowd into big laughter.

The hallyu female star usually goes for soft mixes, Go added.

Continue Reading...

EDIT:

HAPPY 900 PAGES!!!

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P