♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ferlycious these clips ...so funny, JJM is so funny :lol:, and SJS + JIS ...what a beautiful times !!...even I saw her quite often at some event I miss her so much on screen and I miss her BTS much more :phew:...her laughter, her funny moment with her filming partners...and her movie is postponed and postponed :(

BmektAJCIAAMSC_.jpg:large

Se-GaSlap1.gif

• Like 4

@andra30 got the same feelings with u sis.. am missing her at the same time hoping that she's really enjoying her free time these days :D with regards to her movie, I wouldn't mind it now sis I'm just waiting it to happen: the movie showing and promotions my anticipation for it died down lol :P 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, deline1023 said:

Im so very jealous about the time were not inlove Japanese DVD @ferlycious hope there would be like that here in phils.

Japanese fans are indeed lucky sis...they always got the goodies...just fair to think also that HJW has more fans in Japan :D 

• Like 4