♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hi ladies! As always, thanks for the pages of pics and updates. I was liking all of the posts then I realized I flooding some of you with notification, sorry about that :D 

She looks so fresh and pretty in the latest CL pics. I loved her casual sexy get up at the Operation Chromite premiere. Not really a fan of her look for the miu miu event, she looked stunning but it wasn't my favorite..  

When I read @ferlycious' post about HJW being a vivien model, I ofcourse, googled vivien lingerie and it turned up vivienne lingerie, took a look at the images and went whoa! :o hehehe. took me a minute to conclude that it's a different lingerie brand. Also, regarding the post about the Jo In Sung and So Ji Sub being models for Vivien before, "they use male models for female undergarments?!" was my first reaction hihi.. then suddenly i was thought wouldn't it be cool if they sign Hyun Bin too along with HJW?! who else had that thought? raise your hand! :P 

Oh and it seems like HJW watched Hotaru no Hikari.. I liked that JDrama too. I wonder how much she can relate to the main character there? Anyone else watched that drama? The main lead can be a bit ditzy and is a slob when at the comforts of her home. it was entertaining to watch. 

Thank you again for the effort you put in to share this updates, please don't tire of doing it! Love y'all! 

• Like 3

@mellimonster it was @andra30 who posted the vivien thing sissy :) here's the FB page of Vivien link , yeah it's weird that men as their cf models but it's unique :P 

started watching Hotaru no Hikari because of Jiwon and kyaakkk Hotaru was kinda like Hana so good at work but a mess in the house (HJW is a mess in the kitchen *wink) well I can say that Hana is neater hahaha, it's just that Hotaru was way beyond ahahaha :lol:  I was thinking the same if HJW relates Hotaru since she said that among all her character roles taken she's more like Hana for real. It's just that both Hana and Hotaru have a blossoming lovelife while jiwonnie is like IDK lol :P :w00t:

anyway the veranda is the thing she likes on that show a good place to drink beer then looking at the stars :D

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won on MBC "Section TV" - August 21 - a lot of new information, wow, :o :D

Actress Ha Ji Won confessed her relationship with her WHIB partners and . They had occasional  contact, Jo Ji Sub is like a brother and Jo In Sung was naughty but with a good and very fun personality.

Ha Ji Won was voted as VIVIEN underwear model  !!!!! 

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T32001000&wowcode=W014&artid=X20160821161047 &compcode=HK

• Like 5