♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I usually like the leading ladies in most Korean dramas. There’s no doubt, they’re all beautiful. But when they take off their makeup and step out of their character, I find some of them boring and only as good as their role in a drama.

But there’s something about Ha Ji Won that I can’t seem to find the right words. My fascination with her started when I saw her on Rain’s video. She was really gorgeous on that video. From there, I stop and take a a moment to watch and listen every time I hear Ha Ji Won’s name, even though I don’t understand what it’s all about. Just a glance at her is enough to make me smile. I find her very simple and yet very attractive. How can this woman be so captivatingly beautiful? She’s got so much charm. I can understand why she has projects all the time. She’s not afraid on how she would look like in the screen. Whatever character she plays, she can definitely pull it off. She’s one of the few actresses who have it, in short a COMPLETE package. Producers are not afraid to gamble on her, because they get their money’s worth, a sure return on investment.

(this was the very old comment about uri HA ji won, i want to repost it because it so meaningful)

• Like 5

hjw looks do much better without make imo. I hate the dark makeup look on her. It's so harsh looking and makes her look much older than she actually is. These people who do her makeup should get fired! :P

This reminds me of the days before i became a drama fan. I used to think that the actresses looked very good on screen, but then I realized they looked a lot different off screen. (Of course Ji Won unnie looks great - both on and off screen)

Btw, thought I'd just share something... Ha Ji Won vs Park Min Young (And please don't take this seriously....):w00t:

Edited by TheRatchetFool_1023
  • Like 2

Ha Ji Won Showcases Her Effortless Beauty in New High Cut Pictorial

huns.jpg

It’s great to the fierce yeoja Ha Ji Won in a new pictorial looking so sultry and confident. I wish all of that great attitude went somewhere in her last drama The Time I Loved You, which had all the makings of a great rom-com and ended up a great mess that everyone involved and audiences included would rather forget. I actually didn’t hate it, there just was nothing to really drive the narrative other than annoying turns and frustrating inertia. At least Ha Ji Won’s shoes and outfits were to-die-for in the drama. She’s continuing the high fashion look here for High Cut magazine, with the pictorial a beauty spread to highlight her makeup. Looks like the lips are going back to matte and fully colored rather than the diffused look, and the hair a lovely sweep of effortless style. Love it! I can totally pull this off for the winter.

hnhn

huns1.jpg

Link: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/11/12/ha-ji-won-showcases-her-effortless-beauty-in-new-high-cut-pictorial/ 

• Like 5

Ha Ji Won Brings Color To Winter For Crocodile Ladies

ha ji won crocodile ladies winter 2015 photos

Empress Ki actress Ha Ji Won had an unforgettable presence in the Crocodile Ladies 2015 Winter lookbook.

According to the brand, "The Crocodile Lady look is feminine and classic in the latest business line called Biz Casual, which showcases the lightweight 'Croc Executive' jackets. The collection uses soft colors in unique patterns for the winter season, which highlight pretty styles. Meanwhile, other jackets like the 'Up-Down' jumper are for a more active lifestyle and use vibrant colors to offer a contradictory fashion charm."

Link: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/254293/20151112/ha-ji-won-crocodile-ladies.htm

• Like 4

CROCODILE LADIES 2015 Winter, Fall, Summer, Spring COLLECTION 

크로커다일레이디 메이킹필름 2015 Winter Collection

크로커다일레이디 메이킹필름 2015 Fall Collection

크로커다일레이디 메이킹필름 2015 Summer Collection

크로커다일레이디 2015 Spring Collection

Ha Ji Won is indeed the epitome of class and elegance...

• Like 5