♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

CSEBdpUUAAERV9U.jpg:largecto

Some info from HJW's 1023Day Fanmeeting

-Ha Ji Won sang 윤하(Younha) - 기다리다(Waiting) for the encore at the Fanmeeting

-Ha Ji Won likes to hear this songs these days Coffee Boy- 충분해 Enough,Coffee Boy- 나를 사랑하자 Love Me,SORAN - 벚꽃이 내린다 Cherry Blossoms Falls

-She said she liked it the most when 1023 called her “Sun”.

-If she cud hav only 3 things, she picked (1) cellphone, to be able to connect w/ ppl & to update her IG; (2) airplane, to be able to meet the ppl she wants to (wherever they are in the world); and (3) lemon, for her honey lemon soju.

translated by: cheshirecat1023 & ladykate1023 twitter

• Like 3

Ha Ji-won looks exquisite in Elle pictorial

photo648500.jpg

Fashion magazine Elle November issue has revealed Ha Ji-won's new pictorial for fall.

Italian luxury fashion brand, Fendi and Ha Ji-won collaborated to create one unique bag as part of their charity event, 'Seoul Peekaboo Project'. Several iconic women in Korea participated in the project to design each one's own one of a kind bag, of which profit is donated to charity organizations.

Ha Ji-won has been inspired by the song, 'You are the universe' by 'The Brand New Heavies' in the process of creating her bag. The bright and vibrant energy of the song has been showcased in her design.

She looks like a goddess of fall in the maxi knit dress in the pictorial published through the Elle November issue. Without revealing much of her skin, she still showed off the perfect S line of her physique. The hot pink peekaboo bag she had designed added the finishing touch to the gorgeous look.

Ha Ji-won is also acting as an honorary ambassador for the Operations Smile global project, an international medical NGO. She is the first Asian woman working for the organization as an ambassador.

The profit made through the fundraising auction will be donated to support the children, who suffer facial disfigurement.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

• Like 2

1023 DAY FANMEETING ‘Our Wonderful Day’

Boss : Ha Ji Won (Chinese Fans called her Ha Boss since she sets up her own agency)

The postscript credit to  旭啊旭的jiwon Weibo 

**only translate some interesting parts of the postscript**

Part 1

The venue isn’t big so the fifth row can be considered a good location, President came out to say a few precaution followed by opening video!simply awesome!and then the president came out once again, the result is, people looks very disappointed, the president said “don’t blame me,this was written like this!”Ha ha ha then screams followed one after another when Boss came out, Black and white cape! Waist pants plus high-heeled shoes, simple hair tied! very beautiful! The second feeling is really long legs!! The third feeling is so thin!! Fourth is you finally came out! My location is very good, exchange eyes with her, and making love gesture to her, boss simply laughs, then she began introducing in a warm voice.

credit photo:  하지원사랑하기 1023 - Daum 카페

She said about her movie role, saying it was silly? Kind of! People said “isn’t it same as in your life!”  Boss said “it’s not same!”

Part 1 theme, 1 vs 200 Fans, a total of ten questions, Boss will answer it too, if answered correctly, would donate the money , the president asked “do all of you study?” we said no, boss also said “If I have to study, then I have to study of my own self!” Ha ha ha ha after she said this, she laughed silently.

This time the props do very seriously, and even has set up the 123 button, have to say these questions are really difficult! involved language, arts and culture, etc! although it was related to all of her works, For example, What is the name of the song that Ji Soo sing in My Love By My Side/Closer to Heaven? For example, What missing word in Hwang Jin Yi’s Poem?Which wasn’t the english word spoken by Ha Ji Won in Go Go with Unnie when she first entered the house! 

credit photo:  하지원사랑하기 1023 - Daum 카페 

The most frightening thing is the three different tears eyes pictures!Question is Which one is Gil Ra Im’s tears! ! Everyone was dumbfounded, including of course Ha Boss! So she consciously used the opportunity to ask the audience! But for me,as a person who already watched Secret Garden eight hundred times I could tell with first look! ! The first one is Gil Ra Im! The second is Kim Hang Ah, and the third is Oh Hana!

Although, for the third picture, I thought of her MV shooting with Rain but very accurately guessed it!! This question half of the people guessed wrongly but I didn’t wrong! Instead, got wrong for the lines in The Time We Were Not In Love! really Oh Hana isn’t my true love!

Then another question, Which one is Ki Seung Nyang’s angry eyebrows!! I thought of three different works! The results are actually all Ki Seung Nyang! People who can answered it really scary!!! 

Most terrible a question is here! Recorded video of Ha Boss drink 3 different beverages and guess which one is the cappuccino! Ha ha ha ha ha ha, (really isn’t it set up specifically to eliminate the participant?) In short, only one fan to stay until the end! Really want to give her ten thousand applause , that fan could get a chance to took Polaroid photo with Boss! Lastly, Boss answered 10 questions with the help of everyone, the total raising money 5.500.000 won

credit photo : @Official1023 Instagram

–Part 1 ends–

Part 2

Rest for 10 minutes, suddenly a girl wearing a beret came out! OMG ! Why are you look so adorable!

Everyone shouting to let the Boss to do catwalk first! She’s more than walking, also running around in circle, haven’t even started already very very hot!

credit photo : @hajiwon1023 Instagram

Sat down and began after the first session, rewrite your resume. Then came up a board with variety all kinds of information, first of all, height 168. HA HA HA! All know that! Boss smile awkwardly and said “it wasn’t me to set it,  but it’s the agency at that time, I was just a little shorter than 168!”  one person shouting “isn’t it 170?170!” she was very pleased and stand up and say who?who? HA HA HA HA HA!

Her Motto NEVER GIVE UP,UNTIL WIN added AT THIS MOMENT

And then when it comes to a lot of nicknames  boss said her nicknames since childhood to adulthood, are all related in appearance, she said she was dark and thin when she was little, and people often thought she’s a mix of Filipino so students got her that nickname. Another nickname moon, chicken gizzards, chinese wooden temple block etc. She really likes when 1023 called her Haetnim (Sun)

She said she learned Aikido and Jazz dance since her debut

Note! Boss religion isn’t Christ or God but the sun, stars and moon!

To the uninhabited island can only bring three things:

First, Cellphone. You can contact people, you can also play Instagram!

Second, Airplane. You can take people you want to see to come!

Third, Lemon. Drink 4 lemon everyday, can’t leave it.

Recently drink? Drink less, in a good mood will drink the wine.

And then she starts throwing the dice, and it rolls to a personal gift first, the staff panic didn’t expect so soon to begin to give the gifts (p.s Boss throw the dice looks very difficult, although the dice doesn’t look small, but the staff clutch up it with one hand, shouldn’t need me to explain it, no strength of an action actress) *LOL*

Begin to pull seat number, giving gifts J.ONE + Red Cup (Boss had used that red cup in the morning, and they put it back in it’s box), Giorgio Armani set, Chic and Chick Product, Crocodile Ladies Jacket, etc.

After that, a male fan, also want a hug! Everyone say no!! Ha Boss expressed sympathy for him and shook hand with him! Then she starts throwing dice once again, this time to talk about “TIME” talk about the change from her debut until now and Instagram, For her, Instagram is the place for her to record the moment and to share it with fans. For example a few pictures, the first example the ‘splits’ photo, boss said she fell from the stairs when shoot the drama back then and injured her back 80%! Then the next day went to shooting, so ballet teacher will come to her from time to time to massage it! originally intended to correct the back, the results is the split leg actually getting wider! feel very amazing, asked the teacher to take the photo, wanted to show off to 1023….

she said she just wants to share it to fans…..*regarding this photo, actually there’s a lot of bad and erotic comments on her Instagram and Knetizen comments* (Of course she didn’t say this, but she must be know)

Then it’s “DREAMS COME TRUE” part, contain hug, exchange looks/eye contact, watching movies together and drinking together.

Watching movies together, they brought up the popcorn and coke and dim the lights, watched the video of 하지원(Ha Ji Won) - 기승냥vs기양 Fanmade Trailer

Drink juice together, ‘Ji Won balcony (it’s name)’, background picture was really Ha Ji Won’s own balcony, Boss saw it and also shocked! The fan ordered a glass of orange juice and boss ordered a bottle of beer?!!!then she really drinks it up!! everyone shouting Cheers Cheers!

credit photo : Screencap from the video

Two and a half hours just passed quickly…..

Finally there is the encore! ! She sing 윤하(Younha) - 기다리다(Waiting), This song was her own choice, sing it very well. Right after she’s done with it, she ran away without a word. Hahahaha

The Fanmeeting ends~~~ High Five with her and some snacks prepared for the fans ,There’s also environmental protection bag with the word YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE! She wrote it very well I didn’t expect it’s written personally by Boss!

credit photo :  旭啊旭的jiwon weibo

More additional info from the fanmeeting:

The most annoying things in addition to chicken, as well as insects and mosquitoes! She said that these days there are mosquitoes, there was a war with mosquitoes in the midnight, her face looks resentment, ha ha ha ha, boss said she was allergic with dust, she will feel itchy. But good dust did not, everyone stunned when she said that, she explained good dust means good air! Ha ha ha ha

She said she likes to hear this songs these days Coffee Boy- 충분해 Enough, Coffee Boy- 나를 사랑하자 Love Me, SORAN - 벚꽃이 내린다 Cherry Blossoms Falls, also recently she watched movie SPY, she said if fat man can be quite handsome then don’t let [him] lost the weight/diet. HAHAHA

Boss former ideal type is a lovely man, someone who is confident even if he only has 1,000 won ($1). But the ideal type has been changed, now that who can communicates through soul, even if doesn’t talk but look to eyes, know what each other’s wanted, also can cook, a husband can cook is the most important.

“Though the universe will disappear, we still last forever, YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE 1023”

–Part 2 ends–

Trans from Chinese VJH

Trans to English and edited LadyKate1023

Link: http://ladykate1023.tumblr.com/post/132222716617/1023-day-fanmeeting-our-wonderful-day

• Like 8

Stars cash in with cosmetics brands

hajiwon-450.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won has a cosmetics brand to her name / Korea Times file

Cosmetic branded by popular actresses Ha Ji-won, Ko Hyun-jung and leading celebrity management company YG Entertainment are selling fast in Korea and China.

Ha launched in June her cosmetic brand "J.One Cosmetics" in June. The brand's Jelly Pack _ a facial mask pack that the actress dubbed a"corset pack" because it effectively tightens a wearer's skin _ was introduced on TV shopping channel Lotte Home Shopping in early July and has been promoted on the channel 13 times until now.

The product has sold out five times, and has sold 67,700 units and recorded 6 billion won in sales.

YG Entertainment's cosmetics brand "Moonshot" _ deriving from the American space shuttle Apollo 13 _ is expanding its outlets worldwide.

Since its launch in Korea in October 2014, the company, led by former singer from the late 1990s, Yang Hyun-suk, has recently made the brand available in 25 stores in Singapore and Malaysia.

The brand has been available at stores in Seoul, including its flagship store in Samcheong-dong, and online.

KoY" a cosmetic brand launched by Ko's management company IOK Company in September 2014 _ has drawn attention with a TV ad for its product Attune O'ASSIS Cream, in which Ko, 44, puts the cream on her face.

Media reports quoted experts as saying the stars and the company could enter the industry because of the"K-beauty" fad in China.

The cosmetics pioneers from the nation's showbiz industry have the advantage of using their global fame in promoting their products, the experts added.

American actress Jessica Alba used her popularity to launch her cosmetic brand "Honest Beauty" in September.

Jennifer Anniston became a spokesperson and the face of Aveeno Skincare in 2013.

Link: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2015/11/386_189932.html 

>>Wow that's a good news!!! :D 

• Like 3

ladykate ‏@ladykate1023 

Ha Boss..you r not only a successful actress, but now also a successful businesswoman ah

Link: http://www.mediapen.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=101033

Embedded image permalink

According to Lotte Home Shopping http://J.ONE  Jelly Pack sold 67.700 packs and approximately total record sales around 6 billion won. 
It's been only 4 months since the 1st broadcast(July 5) http://J.ONE  in Lotte Shopping,yet she already made such a lot of money.

Ha Ji Won will be in HIGH CUT Magazine to be released on November 5.

• Like 5

Ha Ji Won as Honorary Member attend luncheon meeting of Youth Bicycle March at Prime Minister's Residence,Seoul

Photo published for 한·중 청년 자전거대장정, 하지원 명예대원

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won with Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-ahn

Embedded image permalink

cr. as tagged

Link: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=001&aid=0007959868

HJW is really daebak attending event after events being an ambassador/honorary member and meeting with S.Korea's Presidents and Prime Ministers.

• Like 5

Hi sunbaenimdeul, I'm back for another long post (again). I own a copy of Secret Garden transcripts (from Eps 1-20), and I was just wondering if I am actually allowed to share the documents with those interested. But unfortunately :( I have no idea where I found the website where you can download the scripts. Plus these transcripts are purely in KOREAN, and I have been working hard to translate all of the text with some help from a(n equally enthusiastic and 1023) friend. So I wanted to ask sunbaenimdeul for your guidance, and if you have come across something like this, please do PM me! I have a screenshot of how the transcript looks like, and if it's not against the rules, I might be able to post them

On a lighter note, I realized a few hours ago that we were about to reach our 2000th page, only to be greatly disappointed to find out we're only nearing page 1100... :wub:

Also, thx for all of the goodies and for the translations done by ladykate1023 (I was really lazy to read the whole of the chinese text).

And... one last thing, does anyone know where I can find a copy of 'At This Moment's Chinese Version'? I dont mind if it's not in English (it's called the 'Chinese Version' for that reason, right? ok... silly me), I really want to read it plus it's a great chance for me to improve my mandarin.

Hopefully, I wont get this thread into trouble... but I really wanna share the transcript with you guys (and if we're allowed and you're interested, I hope we could sorta like have a project and translate the whole thing together)! Haizz...

I searched for '검은 사제들'... and I found an article saying that Kang Dong Won described his ideal type as... '외모는 중요하지 않다. 자기 주관과 개성이 뚜렷하고 자기만의 세계가 있는 사람이 좋다' (Appearance is not important. The self-organized and good personality who has her own distinct world. - google translate) 

That (self organized and good personality) sorta describes Ji Won unnie right? sorry... their chemistry was on fayah filming duelist, i openly ship them together... (still... wishful thinking...)

Edited by TheRatchetFool_1023
  • Like 1