♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

From Vogue Taiwan facebook:

第二次與河智苑的見面,還是一樣好親切好美麗
智苑歐妮拍攝過程中一直學中文,最熟練的一句話就是「沒關係」
她悄悄透露明天會穿的很古典優雅,搭配伯爵珠寶展現氣質的一面!
而且她還說,要跟張震一起頒獎讓她好緊張~一起期待明天河智苑的紅毯造型與中文表現囉

Translation:

Meeting Ha Ji Won for the second time, she is still as usual very friendly and very beautiful.

Ji Won unnie keeps learning Chinese during the filming/photoshooting process. She is most familiar with the phrase "沒關係" (mei guan xi) which means "it's ok".

She revealed she will be going for the classic elegant style tomorrow (at the Golden Horse film awards) and match with Piaget jewelry to show her aura.

Also, she feels nervous presenting the award with Chang Chen ~ Let's anticipate Ha Ji Won's red carpet image and Chinese speaking performance.

Translated by zoompi123

source: https://www.facebook.com/VogueTW

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 5

Ha Ji Won Flaunts Her Beauty in the Pages of High Cut Thrice This 2015

I’m such a sucker for ladies’ magazine photoshoots because the pretty allows me to marvel at the model’s beauty. Such is the case of the collaboration project between Giorgio Armani Beauty and High Cut Magazine (Giorgio Armani x High Cut) featuring the gorgeous Ha Ji Won, who first showcased the use of Giorgio Armanilipsticks as Oh Hana in her latest drama, The Time We Were Not In Love. I agree that excessive PPL (product placements) was one of the causes of the drama’s downfall, considering how Korean viewers make a big fuss out of PPL. Personally, I don’t mind PPL because these productions live off them. Giorgio Armani was one of The Time We Were Not In Love’s sponsors galore that turned out to be an advantage. Thanks toGiorgio Armani’s sponsorship, Ha Ji Won has been selected as Giorgio Armani Beauty’s model, and as Giorgio Armani’s beauty, she’s already graced the cover ofHigh Cut – Giorgio Armani Special twice this year. I love Ha Ji Won’s High Cutpictorials because High Cut’s concepts always bring out the best in her beauty—she could look sexy, innocent, and classy at once. Her High Cut The Queen pictorial back in April 2012 remains a favorite of mine. The Queen—which was sponsored by a myriad of expensive and sophisticated labels such as Blugirl, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana,Michael Kors, Mzuu, Nina Ricci, Prada, Swarovski, Valentino, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, and more—was just perfect in all sense for a queenly figure like her, adding the fact that she was playing the role of Kim Hang Ah that time, a North Korean officer turned South Korea’s Queen. Let’s wish for more High Cut pictorials for Her Majesty in the future. 

This 2015, Ha Ji Won slayed with her effortless beauty in the pages of High Cut three times. The first one, Vol. 142 (Jan 15 – Feb 4), was with Ha Jung Woo to promote their movie, Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, which was released on January 14, 2015. They were an inseparable twin in the pictures, and I couldn’t have picked a better concept because the two have the same screen name initials H.J.W., same age, both A-listers and former Baeksang winners. The other two, Vol. 154 (July 16 – Aug 5) and Vol. 161 (Nov 5 – Nov 18), were graced by Ha Ji Won alone for Giorgio Armani x High Cut. Her kissable, deep red lips remind me of Hwang Jin Yi. Enjoy the pretty!

High Cut Vol. 142 —Ha Jung Woo & Ha Ji Won 

hajungwoo-hajiwon1

High Cut Vol. 154

hajiwon-highcut

High Cut Vol. 161

hajiwon-highcut30

• Like 7

There are a lot of news today but the content are pretty much the same, about netizens picking her as the best dressed actress of the night. The media picked her as one of the best dressed on the red carpet. Jiwonnie received a lot of praises not only for her looks but also her sincerity shown in interviews at the red carpet and on stage when she spoke in both English and Chinese. She's well prepared and showed interesting interaction with Chang Chen.

-----

縱貫整場金馬星光紅毯人氣最高排行榜依序是陳奕迅、郭富城、鄧超和河智苑。

Translation:

The most popular (who received the most cheering) celebrities on the red carpet in sequential order are Hong Kong singer/actor Eason Chan, HK actor/singer Aaron Kwok, Mainland China actor Deng Chao and Ha Ji Won.

* Good to know that HJW is the only actress on the list.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20151121/737396/【金馬星光】舒淇透視裝贏了!林嘉欣側乳副乳飛出

------

張震與「韓國奇皇后」河智苑共同擔任頒獎人,俊男美女組合驚豔全場,她以流利的英語、韓文對話,並以國語向大家問候,「很高興來到金馬獎」,她也透露目前正與陳柏霖合作新戲,網友對於河智苑的英語標準度高肯定,直呼:「聽完很蘇胡~」、「很標準耶」,也因她形象親切可愛,被網友讚賞誠意十足。

Translation:

Chang Chen and Korea's 'Empress Ki' Ha Ji Won presented award together. This good looking pair astonished everyone. Ha Ji Won used fluent English and Korean to converse with Chang Chen, and also greeted everyone in Mandarin, "I am very happy to attend the Golden Horse awards". She revealed she is currently filming a new movie with Chen Bolin. Netizens complimented Ha Ji Won's English speaking skills. Due to her friendly and adorable image, netizens also praised her sincerity.

transated by zoompi123

source: http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20151121/737398/【金馬52】蘇有朋林心如頒獎 《還珠格格》旋律響起~

-----

金马奖河智苑中英双声道颁奖 霸气台风被赞

南韩女星河智苑和张震担任颁奖嘉宾,虽然是首度受邀参加台湾大型典礼,但她台风大气稳当,且不断以中英文穿插,让张震都忍不住惊呼:“哇~你是有备而来!”两人也被封为是整场画面最美的颁奖桥段。

Translation:

Ha Ji Won presented award in English and Chinese, Praised for Her Powerful Stage Composure

South Korean actress Ha Ji Won and Chang Chen were assigned as award presenters. Although it is HJW's first time being invited to a huge event in Taiwan,she is graceful and composed on stage, and keeps speaking English and Chinese. Chang Chen was impressed, "Wow, you are well prepared!" Their appearances on stage are praised as the most beautiful part of the ceremony.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://et.21cn.com/movie/xinwen/huayu/a/2015/1121/20/30298920.shtml

-----

河智苑台風穩健,被讚是神救援金馬獎,她坦言很想拍《聶隱娘》續集,當眾向侯孝賢自薦,還擺出武打 POSE互相對看轉圈,讓台下的侯孝賢笑到低頭,而她也大膽問侯:「你覺得呢?」讓侯孝賢樂得比讚,逗趣反應讓網友連爆愛心。

Translation:

Ha Ji Won has great composure on stage. She is complimented as the savior goddess for the Golden Horse Awards. She expressed her interest to film the sequel of 'The Assassin' (聶隱娘) and recommended herself to director Hou Hsiao Hsien (director of 'The Assassin'). She also did some martial art pose with Chang Chen (short parody of 'The Assassin'), causing Hou Hsiao Hsien to laugh. She bravely asked Hou Hsiao Hsien "What do you think?". Hou Hsiao Hsien happily gave a thumbs up to her. Their funny interaction amazes the netizens.

translated by zoompi123

source: http://star.ettoday.net/news/601012

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 11

She's so gorgeous :OOO I was very amused by the award presentation cos they used 3 languages to converse lol. Her mandarin is not bad and her english has improved so much!!

Also, Empress Ki started airing on the public broadcast channel in my country so I'm watching it again, with my parents, although I really should be studying haha. But it's so hard to tear myself away from the tv when the show is so addictive and it gives me so much feeeeeels.

• Like 4