[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bigjmaster14

Can anyone post a link to a clubbox account that activley has this series? I want to watch this in High quality and i cant use torrents since im at a university. Thanks!!!!

Guest nzabanal

This going to on air in Thailand this night LOL

im looking forward to see it :)

you will definitely enjoy this series.. the first time I did watched ISWAK 2 or TKA.. I was addicted then... though I was only able to watche it online.. I doubt when our network will aired here in the Philippines, I hope they do ti soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT STARTED WITH A KISS!!

omg it rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! it has the best ending everrrrr...and the rest of the episodes are very good~~even thought i get mad sometimes bc of the main girl's slowness....it's very good to watch!! i hope the sequel is just as good as the first one~^^this is the first time ever i saw a drama that has a sequel -_- most dramas i watch don't really have a sequel.....but good thing it started with a kiss has one~~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anne74

I recently finished watching ISWAK I and 2 and i COMPLETELY in love with Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu!! :wub: I have become obsessed and now cannot go a few days without re-watching my DVDs. I wanted to post here in ISWAK 1 thread cos this was where it all started for me....have also enjoyed reading through all the posts here (esp Yvonne's summaries/detailed analysis and comments. Very fun. and i can recognise a fellow obsessor. anyway i just want to add a few of my favourite scenes on top of those common ones that all ISWAKers have mentioned here already:

1. Zhi Shu telling Xiang Qin about his worries over his father's health/business and giving up medicine. Xiang Qin is the only one Zhi Shu allows to comfort him. Even when his Mom asks him how things are he always says "Yes great!" but only with Xiang Qin can he share his burden.

2. When Cai Shu asked him to come over to see him in his restaurant, he mentioned that Zhi Shu came over very quickly and later Zhi Shu admit that he thot Cai Shu wanted to talk to him about Xiang Qin. Is that why he went over so fast :D Also he seemed a little disappointed that Cai Shu did not ask him over to talk about Xiang Qin!!

3. I like the kneeling part in Bai Director office a lot!! :) and i can re-watch this scene countless times...but do you remember that before this scene he was saying how up till now the one thing he cannot do is to learn how to put his pride aside (when he was going around to ask Banks for loan) but with Xiang Qin there kneeling, he was finally able to kneel down and do what he has never been able to do before - how to put his pride aside. I guess this is what it means in ISWAK2 when he told his younger brother that he can do 90% of the things but the 10% of the things he cannot do, Xiang Qin not only can do but do better than anyone else.....

This is my first time posting and i just want to have a memento of how deeply this drama affected me (first time, although i have watched quite a few- usually Koreans, my first TW drama) . It really teaches me what love should be - open, straightforward (even though seem desperate to other people), giving, unstinting.....it really inspires me and i hope i can give to my husband the love that Xiang Qin give to Zhi Shu. I really like what i read Winnie the director said before that he wanted Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu to represent true love to everyone....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ghettazn

I just finished ISWAK............and I am just speechless....Joe Cheng was perfect....PERFECT for the role.....and Ariel Lin was amazing....they have great chemistry.....

However, I watched the first episode of ISWAK 2...and I'm kind of uncertain about whether I will like it or not....it's strange but, "Zhi Shu" hasn't changed at all....he's still grumpy and he seems as if he's not even happy that he's married to Xianqing....well, lol don't ruin it for me....maybe it'll get better....

I was wondering....can anyone tell me where I can find the ISWAK OST?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest star06

I'm currently watching this drama for the first time

and it's really funny and cute!

Right now i'm on episode 15...

as much as i like and enjoy this drama

I'm starting to get annoyed at Yuan's constant clingyness

I hope in the later episodes she becomes more confident in herself

rather than depending solely on Zhi Su.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nakiatala

its sad. I'm completely late but I'm all into this drama now. lol. my friend just made me watch the first episode and I'm hooked. Soo hooked I bought the dvd set all ready. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived