Han Ga In 한가인

Guest coreana

Guest always_urs

To valleygirl.

I will try not to be rude, but excuse me, my friend Richard does not lie. If you would like to speak to him personally, I can arrange that. And if you or your "Han Ga In expert" has actually met and worked with Mrs. Han herself, I would find either you or her a credible source, but seeing as though it is highly unlikely that either you or your fangirl friend has actually modeled and worked professionally in Korea, I would like to say once and for all, <b>you are wrong.</b>

The photographer was Lee Jin Soo, a <b>TOP</b> photographer in Korea that works with stars such as Kim Tae Hee and Jo In Sung <b>regularly</b>. He is the equivalent of Gilles Bensimon in Seoul, and if you don't know that, I suggest you do your research before you make such comments or rely on the opinion of your likely unqualified "expert" friend.

I'm sorry, but I find it quite offensive that you are basically saying that my best friend took pictures with a Han Ga In impostor and that I knowingly posted these pictures to deceive everybody. It may be hard for you to believe that I have a friend who knows Han Ga In personally, and if it is that difficult, you can continue to question the validity of this picture- because trust me, if you decide to do some actual research on this photo shoot online, you will find that you and your friend are completely, 100%, undeniably <b>wrong</b>.

Feel free to reply. If you are still unwilling to admit that you were <b><u>solidly</u></b> misinformed, I can rip you a new one allllll day outside of this forum if you would like to discuss it further through private message. I hope this is the last time I have to respond to you. =) That's all.

<edit> Btw, thank you for those new pictures. They're beautiful. Richard looks fantastic and Ga In looks gorgeous. Richard was actually surprised, because he thought these photos weren't released =) Thanks from both of us, really =)

<edit 2> <a href="http://www.vizu.co.kr" target="_blank">http://www.vizu.co.kr</a> If you'd like to see more of the photographer's work with various celebrities =)

honestly... if she thinks ur fake then

y not just prove them wrong...

do a damn fan sign...

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest always_urs

<!--quoteo(post=11833453:date=Dec 6 2008, 04:07 PM:name=valley girl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (valley girl @ Dec 6 2008, 04:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11833453"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->it's not han ga in i think !!! there is a singer name Ga in , Han gain and ga in is a different person!!!

<a href="http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/Sekainohikari/z3.jpg~" target="_blank">http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/Se...ohikari/z3.jpg~</a> never knew her expression like this<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It actually is Han Ga In. There is a singer named Ga In in Brown Eyed Girls...but def not her in this picture. The guy in the pic is my best friend, Richard and it definitely is Han Ga In.

honestly not taking sides...

but could you prove it to everyone..

i would like to see it too...

dont say that there is no need for

those stuff... n its a waste of time

cuz if u do... then would it be

a waste of time arguing saying it is?

oi... this annoying...

not reading what ya arguing over

but either way... if its not proven

then its fake rite?? -____-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest joyowon

Hello wengboy! Welcome!....Yeah, what's the latest news about Han Ga In? Haven't heard any news from her anymore...wish she's ok though...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joyowon

Happy birthday Miss Han Ga in! Hope you had a blast this wonderful day! And I wish you all the best that life has to offer! God bless you always...I love you always my idol!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yun Jung Hoon reveals that Han Ga In gives him a curfew

Actor Yun Jung Hoon’s voice guest starred on today’s episode of “Quiz That Changes the World” when Kim Tae Woo called him for one of the quiz corners.

The famous actor, who is married to another famous actress, Han Ga In, revealed a secret about his marriage.

The MCs asked him, “If you stay out late at night drinking, doesn’t your wife get mad?”

He answered, “My curfew is 12 AM but I break that sometimes. When I don’t follow my curfew, my wife says, ‘What are you doing out so late? Come home fast,’ and scolds me.”

The MCs and guests told him, “That’s not really scolding you.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yun-jung-hoon-reveals-that-han-ga-in-gives-him-a-curfew

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Photo of Han Ga In spotted in public gains interest

20110408085300398b8_085607_0.jpg

After seeing a recent photo of her, netizens are becoming very curious of what actress Han Ga In is up to.

On April 7th, a picture of Han Ga In, with the caption, “A photo of Han Ga In whom I saw when I went to English tutor,” was uploaded on an online community site.

This photo, which seems as though it was recently taken, Han Ga In is wearing a long skirt with a navy jacket.

The netizen who uploaded this picture stated, “When I went to my English tutor, I saw Han Ga In. What kind of surprise is this? I think I should go buy a lottery ticket.” The netizens also added, “Because she was laughing really happily, I think she has a a good personality.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/photo-of-han-ga-in-spotted-in-public-gains-interest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wengboy

Photo of Han Ga In spotted in public gains interest

After seeing a recent photo of her, netizens are becoming very curious of what actress Han Ga In is up to.

On April 7th, a picture of Han Ga In, with the caption, “A photo of Han Ga In whom I saw when I went to English tutor,” was uploaded on an online community site.

This photo, which seems as though it was recently taken, Han Ga In is wearing a long skirt with a navy jacket.

The netizen who uploaded this picture stated, “When I went to my English tutor, I saw Han Ga In. What kind of surprise is this? I think I should go buy a lottery ticket.” The netizens also added, “Because she was laughing really happily, I think she has a a good personality.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/photo-of-han-ga-in-spotted-in-public-gains-interest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest joyowon

@lauren2b2

No, they are still together.....I'm glad to see han ga in again here. Hope to see her in a new drama soon.

• 1 month later...
Guest denzai

Han Ga-in and Hwang Jung-min to return to dramaland?

hangainhwangjungmin1.jpg

Rumor has it that Han Ga-in (Bad Guy) and Hwang Jung-min (Accidental Couple / That Fool) might be returning to dramaland together, in the mega-million blockbuster cable drama Korean Peninsula, a cable drama from CSTV (owned by Joseon Ilbo, a news network). Nothing’s been confirmed on either side, but it’s a good sign that the production is finally back in the casting game.

It’s a drama that’s been in the works for a long time, rumored to once be the drama comeback vehicle for Jang Dong-gun, while other A-list names like Ha Ji-won and Park Shin-yang have been bandied about as well. But after those casting rumors died, the project seemed to be on the backburner for a while. Can’t imagine that Jang Dong-gun NOT doing your drama is anything other than a setback, but if Hwang Jung-min is set to headline, it’ll officially be back to being A-list.

There’s a 2006 movie of the same name (starring Ahn Sung-ki and Cha In-pyo), which is essentially the same setting, so it looks like the drama’s going to explore and extend that same premise — from what I understand, it’s a futuristic fantasy setup where the North and South Koreas reunite, and then all hell breaks loose over the two countries’ fight over natural resources. It sort of encapsulates the South’s fear in reunification, in a nutshell. Also the title, Han Peninsula, is han as in Korea, but can also be a play on One Peninsula, as in two countries, now one, on one tiny strip o’ land.

The real question for me is not so much in the casting, but in the drama itself, because this is a huge experiment in producing such a large-scale blockbuster drama outside of network television, with no intent to air on on the big three networks (KBS, SBS, MBC). In theory it could be a great way for the cable network to gain a foothold in the drama realm, with a big splash and A-list names (This is no doubt why Jang Dong-gun was their first stop). But the giant 20-million-won pink elephant in the room is… what if no one watches?

Cable dramas get something like a 1-2% share in ratings IF it’s a successful show. To compete with the big three, to somehow get a 20% share (the current marker of a ratings hit)… I just don’t know if it’s possible. It’s fascinating as an experiment because I do think that if besting the big three is your goal, going big budget, big stars is the only way to try and make a dent in the ratings. I do think the premise is pretty damn cool, and if these two were to headline, I’d be on that train in a heartbeat.

Korean Peninsula will be penned by writer Yoon Sun-ju, of Hwang Jini, and is set to air on CSTV in January 2012.

Via Star News

dramabeans

Hwang Jung-min, Han Ga-in considering Chosun's cable drama

Actors Hwang Jung-min and Han Ga-in are discussing their appearance in a TV series on major daily paper Chosun Ilbo's upcoming cable television channel.

An official with the show's producer Lemon Rain told 10Asia on Thursday that the two are negotiating on their casting in the drama whose title can be translated into 'Korean Peninsula' although a final decision has not been made.

"It is also not the time to reveal more information such as the names of the characters in the show," the official said of the drama set to show on Chosun's new general programming cable channel CSTV.

CSTV is set to open at the end of the year although a date for the show's premiere date has not been decided, the official added.

If Hwang takes on the drama, it will be his second-time small screen role since "The Accidental Couple" (KBS, 2009).

Hwang debuted through a musical in 1994 and has been active mainly on the big screen including “You’re My Sunshine” (2005), “A Man Who Was Superman” (2008), “The Unjust” (2010) and "Moby Richard" (2011).

For Han, mainly a TV actress since her debut in 2002, the upcoming show would be her first since SBS's "Bad Boy" last year.

cr 10 asia

* why it's only airing at cable channel :sweatingbullets:

• 1 month later...

Han Ga In Renews Contract With Her Agency

by: sherryxkim on Sep 15, 2011

Looks like we'll be seeing our beloved baby faced actress Han Ga In appear on television once again!

The president of Han Ga In's agency J One Plus, Kim Hyo Jin, announced on Sept. 15, "Han Ga In has recently decided to renew the exclusive contract that expired before. She will maintain this contract with us."

The reason for her renewal is because she "really trusts the agency". Kim Hyo Jin added, "She likes how the agency allows the actor to select their own works and acting direction. She had this in mind when making her decision."

However, there is another reason why Han Ga In is re-making a contract with J One Plus. In 2009, she received extensive support from the agency in various aspects . Rather than simply having an agency to actor relationship, they have a deep bond.

When Han Ga In's contract with J One Plus expired, she received numerous calls from other agencies. It was her faith and trust in J One Plus that paved the way for another contract. A representative from the company said, "She's showed a lot of trust and faith in us through our sincere friendship." Another person added, "She's enthusiastic and is determined to put her best into her work. Fans and the public should be prepared for a masterpiece that will be coming out soon."

On another note, in August of 2010, Han Ga In held promotions all throughout Asia for the drama "Bad Guy", gaining fans from nations all over.

When will she appear again on the big screen?

~~~~

Han Ga In's No Makeup Face at the Airport

by: sherryxkim on Sep 28, 2011

9f7045086d1aa485c7a0333.jpg

On September 25, Han Ga In was spotted at the Incheon Airport, leaving Korea for a photoshoot in Paris. It was easy to distinguish her from the crowd due to her good looks, bright smile, and stylish fashion. All throughout the airport, people kept turning their heads.

After getting out of her van, Han Ga In had to walk across the parking lot to get inside the airport. It was early in the morning, but her face was lively and glowing. Even after noticing the paparazzi, she wasn't nervous or overwhelmed. She lightly waved hello and smiled at the cameras.

What's even more surprising is that she had no makeup on. She was definitely sporting the bare face, but there were no flaws. Her skin was clear and smooth, and her complexion was that of a makeup model.

Han Ga In's airport fashion was chic as well. She wore a beige colored trench coat, matched with grey jeans. The coat was tied at the waist for a slimmer fit. To contrast the black shirt, she wore white Oxfords. Her hair was gathered back into a cool simple bun, emphasizing her facial features.

Before entering the exit gate, Han Ga In was seen making a last minute phone call. It was, of course, to her husband Yun Jung Hoon. Her husband told her how much he worried about her health, while she worried for his tiring drama schedule. The quick check-up call lasted ten minutes. Although the couple have been married for six years, they are still like a honeymoon couple.

Right before boarding the plane, Han Ga in delivered excellent fan service by turning to the cameras and giving a bright, warm smile. In Paris, she will be showing a new kind of charm in the photoshoots. We will await your comeback in Korea!

20119251841369cxvphot51.jpg

2011925184136ozw5phot51.jpg

20119251841352127phot51.jpg

2011925184136p2maphot51.jpg

cr soompi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived