Quantcast
Guest coreana

Han Ga In 한가인

Guest jjsweeter0211

Han Ga In’s side profile draws admirationmt_1352624942_-1992608599_0.jpg

The ‘Introduction to Architecture‘ actress Han Ga In confirmed her status as one of the most beautiful actresses in South Korea when a series of pictures was uploaded to an online community.

With her head turned slightly away from the camera, the actress proved again her long-known beauty. Her trademark sharp nose and large, round eyes are set in a perfect angle in the photo, reflecting her clear skin and full lips.

“I think she’s the most beautiful actress,” gushed a fan. “Simply beautiful,” said another.

Han Ga In most recently shot to the title of ‘Nation’s first love’ with her iconic role in the hit film, ‘Introduction to Architecture’.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Guest jjsweeter0211

Han Ga In-Yeon Jeong Hun Couple Hope for a Son and a Daughter

2012-11-18 20:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

After being married for more than five years, Han Ga In shared her plans to have children with her husband and actor, Yeon Jeong Hun . 

During a visit to Singapore to attend the Korean Festival 2012, Han Ga In told a Singaporean news outlet, “Since I married young, I’m still young. It might be a while before we have children – we’re not in a rush.” 

60561761.jpg

Even so, the 30-year old actress said that she wants sons. “Yeon Jeong Hun likes daughters. He said it would be good if we had a daughter who looked like me and I think a son that looked like him. So it would be nice to have one son and one daughter.”

Yeon Jeong Hun and Han Ga In met in 2003 through the KBS drama Yellow Handkerchief. They tied the knot in 2005. 

“After spending close to ten years with him, he’s become a person who keeps me emotionally stable.” 

After hearing about the couple’s baby plans, netizens commented, “I’m excited to see Han Ga In’s daughter,” “I want to see the babies, not know about their plans,” and “How much longer must we wait?” 

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan, Hea Jung Min

Guest leegay1227

Han Ga In is one of the most beautiful Korean actress.I watched all her dramas,from Yellow handkerchief,Witch Yoo hee,Bad guy & the latest TMES.btw i'm new here on soompi. :)
=((

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Han Ga In looks chic and comfortable

December 07, 2012 6:30 pm dkrogers

20121207161914728.jpg

Actress Han Ga In is drawing a lot of attention from her airport fashion.

On December 7, Han flew to Japan to promote MBC’s series The Moon Embracing The Sun.

Han appeared at an airport in refined and comfortable clothes. She wore a shirt, dark grey coat and black leather pants with leather boots. She tied her hair up and showed off her cute appeal. Big framed sunglasses also complemented her chic appeal.

The series, starring Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In, will air on Japanese NHK in January. Han will meet her Japanese fans in Tokyo on December 8 and 9.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Han Ga In Joins BH Entertainment, Home to Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo

2012-12-20 14:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

BH Entertainment is welcoming in the newest member of its agency - actress Han Ga In.

The popular actress, who has remained as a free agent for weeks now, joined BH Entertainment on December 20, as confirmed by a press release by the agency.

34196061.jpg

Her agency said about the actress, “Possessing both Korean and Western beauty, Han Ga In’s beauty and acting can be appreciated not only in Korea but abroad as well. We will do our best so that her colors shines even brighter outside of Korea.”

Han Ga In will now be managed by the same agency who manages a slew of other mega stars including Go Soo, Han Hyo Joo, Lee Byung Hun, Jin Goo and more.

Her popular MBC drama, The Sun and the Moon will begin airing weekly on Sunday nights in Japan’s NHK beginning on January 20. 

Photo Credit: BH Entertainment

December 20, 2012
Han Ga In signs with BH Entertainment, becomes labelmates with Lee Byung Hun
by VITALSIGN Allkpop.com
20121220_1355970157_37961100_1.jpg
Actress Han Ga In is off the market, as it’s been revealed that she has become labelmates with Lee Byung Hun and Han Hyo Joo by signing with BH Entertainment.
On December 20th, representatives of the agency confirmed, “We’ve entered into an exclusive contract with Han Ga In.” The agency currently houses talents like Go Soo, Han Chae Young, Bae Soo Bin, and more.
The representative continued, “Han Ga In has both the beauty and acting talent to be loved in Korea and internationally. We’re going to be working our hardest to make sure that her color shines as bright as ever all over the world.”
Han Ga In’s had a successful year with the double home runs of both a drama and a movie. She recently made a trip to Tokyo for the promotion of ‘The Moon That Embraces the Sun‘ and contracted for a Chinese CF.
Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate

Guest nana544

OMG Ha Ga In is one of Korea's best looking face actress!! She has beauty to no ends. She is so pretty and talented!!! I especially love her in TMETS :)!!!! Awesome drama!!!!! I hope she wins some big awards.

December 23, 2012
Han Ga-in Joins Lee Byung-hun's Agency
Reporter: Lee Hye-ji Editor: Kim Nemo KSTAR10
51751744.2.jpg
“The Moon Embracing the Sun” starlet Han Ga-in has become a new member at Lee Byung-hun and Ko Soo’s talent agency.
BH Entertainment announced Thursday that the company recently inked a management deal with Han who has been one of the most-sought actresses in the industry this year.
“Han has enough potential to be recognized not only in Korea but overseas with her looks and acting skills,” officials from BH Entertainment said in a statement. “We are going to do our best to support her and help her gain recognition both in and out of Korea,” the company added.
Han, who came into the limelight with her Olivia Hussey look-alike image in a TV commercial for an airline, started her acting career with the MBC series "Sunshine Hunting" in 2002 and starred in a few KBS daily series afterwards.
The 29-year-old starlet disappointed many of her male fans when she married actor Yeon Jung-hoon of tvN`s “Vampire Prosecutor” when was 22. The couple have no children. She continued to pursue her acting career until her popularity soared with two huge success of melodrama film "Architecture 101" and MBC`s historical drama "The Moon Embracing the Sun" earlier this year.
The actress is facing a new phase in her 12 year-long career with overseas activities such as visiting Tokyo to promote “The Moon Embracing the Sun” on January 8 and 9 next year, before the series hit the airwaves on NHK from January 20.
In the meantime, BH Entertainment is taking care of activities of numerous other stars, including Lee Byung-hun, Ko Soo, Bae Soo-bin, Jin Goo, Han Chae-young, Han Hyo-joo and Sean Richard.