Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello cocomhe, annieice, fantast1ksuae and yawing1234. :)

cocomhe: Missed you too. :D This summer is too harsh. lol. I almost melt here. Su Ae will promote her next movie in May, so we’ll see her more often soon. Hopefully we’ll hear some casting news too. Can’t wait to see her in a new project.

annieice: Great idea! ;) I wish I could meet you all. It’s one of my dreams. Hehe. It sounds difficult, but it’s not impossible, is it? Anyway, thanks for the article of Hyun Bin. He was in Hong Kong? Oh my, it’s such a coincidence. I’m going to Hong Kong tomorrow, but I think he’s left HK already. Is it okay if I post his pics after I get back? Unfortunately he’s so tiny in the pics cos they all were taken by iPhone and he was kinda far from us.

Su Ae Fan Signing Event

I read on Su Ae DC that she’s having a fan signing event for Olivia Lauren on May 3rd, 2013 at 5 p.m. Looking forward to seeing some pics from the event. Now let’s take a look at the previous one while waiting. ;))

72116_435309819896750_1353881511_n.jpg

Source: Su Ae DC

Guest BrisaBreeze

Olivia Lauren Summer 2013
934784_439339072827158_2027712029_n.jpg

541389_439339099493822_971603203_n.jpg
Source: Su Ae DC
Hands down!  ^:)She's the most gorgeous actress to me. :x :x :x

Guest BrisaBreeze

Marie Claire May 2013
431934_439344239493308_1791545918_n.jpg
Source: Marie Claire
The first official pic from Marie Claire. She's so stunning in black. :\">
I'll be on a trip for a week. Will be back this sunday, but I'll sure visit here to say hello if I can get on the internet. :) See you soon.

Guest annieice

@brisabreeze: how wonderful she looks amazing :) thank you so much :)
o nice, hope you'll enjoy your trip and have fun...wish you a safe trip :*

pizapcom13666533080151.jpg

Guest fantast1k1

Hello Lillies! I miss my CAB crew! Stopping by during lunch...thanks for all the pretty pictures...I like the yacht pictures...SA's soo cute.2 more weeks till my exam...its now or never...please pray for me.Good to know  we'll get to see SA more in May...wish I'm at fan signing event...take care everyone...I'll be back soon in full force.

@annieice aaaww that fanart is so cute, how sweet of you to include our names together with her photo, actually you are my mentor in doing fanarts, aside from pizap what apps are you using? i want to explore more & improve
@fantast1ksuae yes i also love her photos in yacht, love the colorful outfit...oh good luck on your exams, i am sure you'll pass it just like annieice & BrisaBreeze
@BrisaBreeze thank you for that pics of hers, she looks fabulous as usual, oh i miss her dimple so much

Guest annieice

Hi my dear CBF :) HaRyu today ;)

@Fantast1ksuae: You will make it don't worry ... FIGHTING!!!

@Cocomhe: awwwwwww thank you :) I'm glad I could help, but I only use pizap, cos it's simple and has so many options, you can put your photo as a background and add another picture, you can make greeting cards...I use it for my fb profile, the other programs I tried are complicated and have limited options
The only program I use is paint :) lol
But you became a professional  in doing those great arts :)
Let's make at least one picture in 2-3 days so this thread won't become a bear in winter and sleep LMAO :)

Guest annieice

@yawang1234 thank you :) how are you?

I just saw at twitter a link to a page, about fashion, and the creator did some clothes for Yawang
http://dear-fape.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=794400&special=1
37327577.jpg30375620.jpg

afaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg69279483.jpg

Guest annieice

@cocomhe: miss you too and BF ... thank you for the cute sparkle picture :D love her hair on that picture

@yawang1234: o that's nice :) what uni? :) enjoy the break for now, after that it's going to be study study study...FIGHTING ;)

Guest yawang1234

Oh and I came across this site. Includes every piece worn by Soo Ae in QOA :) http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=4ip_clover&logNo=90170290586&categoryNo=165&parentCategoryNo=0&viewDate=&currentPage=1&postListTopCurrentPage=1&userTopListOpen=true&userTopListCount=10&userTopListManageOpen=false&userTopListCurrentPage=1