❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

• 3 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Couple Expecting First Child
Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Couple Expecting First Child

Congratulations!

Celebrity couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young are expecting their first child. The couple married in September of 2013 after revealing in 2007 that they were dating. These two actors met in 2004 while appearing in the drama “Save the Last Dance” in 2004.  Lee Bo Young is currently ten weeks pregnant.

Ji Sung’s management agency, Namoo Actors, commented, “Currently both are very happy with the news of the pregnancy. Please send many congratulations to the couple.”

Congratulations once again!

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Celebrity couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young to become parents!2-1.jpg

Actor Ji Sung and actress Lee Bo Young have finally announced the big news that they are expecting their first child!

Namoo Actors, Ji Sung’s agency, announced to Ilgan Sports on November 24th that, “Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young are now closing in on their 10th week of pregnancy. The couple has been very happy with the news of their pregnancy so we ask that you please give them much of your blessings.

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young first met through a drama titled Save the Last Dance for Me, back in the year of 2004. Subsequently, they openly revealed their relationship in the year of 2007. The two stars got married in September 2013.

After a year and two months, the couple have finally announced that they are expecting their very first child!

Congratulations to the happy couple and the newest addition to their family!

Source: Ilgan Sports

• 2 weeks later...

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Confirmed as Leads for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum will be appearing on Kill Me Heal Me.

According to an affiliate, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum have been confirmed for MBC’s upcoming dramaKill Me Heal Me. They will soon attend the script reading session and begin filming.

Kill Me Heal Me previously went through some troubles in casting. Lee Seung Gi and Im Ji Yeon considered the drama but turned down the offers in the end. However, with Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum confirming their appearance, the filming will take place smoothly.

The two acted alongside each other KBS 2TV’s Secret which aired last year. Having received a lot of love by acting out a sad romance, attention has been gathering on whether or not they will bring out positive comments in a romantic comedy as well.

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Confirmed as Leads for ‘Kill Me Heal Me’

Kill Me Heal Me, produced by writer Jin Soo Wan of KBS 2TV’s The Sun and the Moon and MBC’s Capital Scandal joining hands with Kim Jin Man PD of MBC’s Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident, is a romantic comedy about an heir to a conglomerate company who has seven personalities and his secret love with his private doctor.

It is set to air next January, following Mr. Back.

Photo credit: Newsen

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Kill Me Heal Me” Cast Lineup Confirmed, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum to Reunitecollage3.jpg

The line-up for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” has finally been confirmed. The show will star Ji SungHwang Jung EumPark Seo Joon, and Kim Yuri. The casting process has not been without a few bumps on the road, however, with both Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon backing out of lead roles last minute due to scheduling conflicts, as well as preceding confusion over whether Hyun Bin was ever actually cast for the drama.

On December 3, just a month before the drama air date, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum were confirmed for the male and female leads. Kim Yuri was also recently cast as Ji Sung’s first love, while Park Seo Joon was confirmed for the role of Hwang Jung Eum’s younger brother much earlier.

The casting of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum is renewing interest in the upcoming drama, as they will be reuniting for the first time since starring together in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Secret” last year.

“Kill Me Heal Me” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a third generation chaebeol heir who suffers from multiple personality disorder and a first year medical resident who becomes his secret doctor. The drama is slated to air its first episode in January, taking the Wednesday-Thursday evening spot from MBC’s “Mr. Baek.”

[Soompi]

• 3 weeks later...

Ji Sung Reveals Adorable Name for His Unborn BabyJi-Sung.jpg

Actor Ji Sung revealed the name that he and his wife, Lee Bo Young, have picked out for their unborn baby.

On the January 4 episode of “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” Ji Sung was interviewed for his work on the new drama “Kill Me Heal Me.” In the interview, he said, “I hope our Bo Bae is born quickly and comes to our side.”

When asked whether Bo Bae was the name that the couple had picked out for the baby, Ji Sung explained, “It’s Bo Bae. Kwak Bo Bae. My real name is Kwak Tae Geun and so Kwak Bo Bae means ‘Kwak Tae Geun and Lee Bo Young’s Baby.’” He then emphasized that the ‘Bae’ in the name is spelled to stand for ‘baby’ as opposed to the Korean word for ‘treasure,’ which is pronounced in a similar way.

Afterwards, Ji Sung promised, “As a dad, I will show you more mature sides of me.”

Source: soompi

class="content-title"Ji Sung Jokes He Should Be Paid Seven Times More for Playing Seven Characters on “Kill Me Heal Me”

Ji Sung Jokes He Should Be Paid Seven Times More for Playing Seven Characters on “Kill Me Heal Me”

During a recent interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” actor Ji Sung opened up about his challenging role on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Kill Me Heal Me.”

The new drama will mark Ji Sung’s highly anticipated return to the small screen, as well as challenge the actor himself to portray a wide range of characters for his role. The star explained, “I take on the role of one person that has seven different characters living inside of him. They include a ten-year-old boy, a person speaking with Jeolla-do dialect, and a man with charms of a homme fatale.”

“As I am acting seven different characters, I told the producers that I should be paid seven times the amount of salary,” the actor joked. He also added, “I am acting a character that is 28 years old, which makes me slightly nervous. Because of that, I ask the staff every now and then ‘Am I doing fine?’”

Meanwhile, “Kill Me Heal Me” starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum will premiere on January 7 at 10 p.m. The first four posters for the drama can be found here.

ji sung kill me heal me

credit : soompi news

class="content-title"“Kill Me Heal Me” Starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Releases First Four Posters

“Kill Me Heal Me” Starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum Releases First Four Posters

MBC’s upcoming drama “Kill Me Heal Me,” starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Kim Yoo Ri, and Oh Min Suk, has dropped four new posters. 

The first two depict the love lines of the drama, one with the words “I Will Protect You,” showing Ji Sung with his head comfortably in Hwang Jung Eum’s lap. The other shows an unfortunate love triangle, throwing Park Seo Joon into the mix, with the men looking in opposite directions. It is subtitled, “Hold me, save me, love me.”

kill me heal me 2

Also released were two more posters, one showing the full main cast, and one depicting Ji Sung’s one-man show, with his various personalities in tow: “One day they showed up inside of me.”

kill me heal me 3

Pan Entertainment stated, “We feel that the relationships between the characters came out well in the four posters for ‘Kill Me Heal Me.’ We hope you look forward to this drama, which will make you take a second look at internal scars and wounds that might otherwise be overlooked.”

kill me heal me 4

“Kill Me Heal Me” is set to air its first episode on January 7 at 10 p.m. KST.

Actor Ji Sung brags about his wife, Lee Bo YoungZjaTlso.jpg
At a recent press conference for the upcoming drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' held at MBC Golden Mouse Hotel, actor Ji Sung expressed his regret about not being able to take care of Lee Bo Young during her pregnancy, while shamelessly sharing their picture perfect marriage life.

He said, "I wanted to take care of her at a hard time like this, so I am regretful even as I work. But since I am making money, I am hoping that she would understand.
The actor continued and revealed that he receives healing from Lee Bo Young and said, "I am embarrassed because it seems like I am bragging, but when I look at my wife, I think, 'So this is what a dutiful wife is like.' I always go home early in the morning and leave early in the morning, so my wife had changed her sleeping schedule for me. She wakes up when I go home, and she sleeps when I leave.
Ji Sung stated, "She tells me that my health will suffer if I don't eat homemade food, so she packs me lunch every day. We try to live frugally together, but because she packs the lunch so well, I am thankful and lovable.
Lastly, the actor said that he will be including the same feeling he receives from his wife into the drama. He explained, "'Kill Me, Heal Me' is a healing drama, but when I look at my wife, I feel healed. I'm trying to include that feeling into the drama as much as I can." 
'Kill Me, Heal Me' is a romantic comedy drama that narrates the relationship between the son from a wealthy family who has 7 personalities and a first year female resident who becomes a secret doctor for him. The drama will be premiering on January 7!
Source: allkpop

evil_tokki said: Actor Ji Sung brags about his wife, Lee Bo Young
At a recent press conference for the upcoming drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me' held at MBC Golden Mouse Hotel, actor Ji Sung expressed his regret about not being able to take care of Lee Bo Young during her pregnancy, while shamelessly sharing their picture perfect marriage life.

He said, "I wanted to take care of her at a hard time like this, so I am regretful even as I work. But since I am making money, I am hoping that she would understand.
The actor continued and revealed that he receives healing from Lee Bo Young and said, "I am embarrassed because it seems like I am bragging, but when I look at my wife, I think, 'So this is what a dutiful wife is like.' I always go home early in the morning and leave early in the morning, so my wife had changed her sleeping schedule for me. She wakes up when I go home, and she sleeps when I leave.
Ji Sung stated, "She tells me that my health will suffer if I don't eat homemade food, so she packs me lunch every day. We try to live frugally together, but because she packs the lunch so well, I am thankful and lovable.
Lastly, the actor said that he will be including the same feeling he receives from his wife into the drama. He explained, "'Kill Me, Heal Me' is a healing drama, but when I look at my wife, I feel healed. I'm trying to include that feeling into the drama as much as I can." 
'Kill Me, Heal Me' is a romantic comedy drama that narrates the relationship between the son from a wealthy family who has 7 personalities and a first year female resident who becomes a secret doctor for him. The drama will be premiering on January 7!
Source: allkpop

class="content-title"Ji Sung: “Lee Bo Young Is Not Jealous of My On-Screen Romance with Hwang Jung Eum”

Ji Sung: “Lee Bo Young Is Not Jealous of My On-Screen Romance with Hwang Jung Eum”

Actor Ji Sung commented that his wife and actress Lee Bo Young is not jealous of his on-screen romance in his new drama “Kill Me Heal Me.”

During the press conference held for the MBC drama, Ji Sung praised his wife Lee Bo Young at great length. “My [filming] ends early in the morning, and I leave early in the morning as well. [Lee Bo Young's] sleeping pattern has changed because of that. She wakes up when I leave, and she even packs me meals. She’s so lovable. I’m shooting a healing drama and I get so much healing from my wife, I’ll make sure to put this energy into my acting.”

He also added that Lee Bo Young was not jealous of his on-screen romance with the leading actress of the drama, Hwang Jung Eum. “She was happy to hear that I will be acting with Hwang Jung Eum. She encourages me and cheers me on. She doesn’t seem jealous.”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married in the fall of 2013, six years after they revealed they were in a relationship. They announced Lee Bo Young’s pregnancy in November of 2014.

Credit : soompi news

class="content-title"Throwback Thursday: Ji Sung’s Multiple Personalities

Throwback Thursday: Ji Sung’s Multiple Personalities

Ji Sung is tackling the difficult task of portraying seven distinctly different characters in his newest drama, “Kill Me Heal Me,” which involves being Cha Do Hyun, a third generation chaebol who has dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder). The six other identities include Shin Se Gi, Mr. X, Nana, Yosub, Yona, and Perry Park. His characters include but are not limited to: a homme fatale, a cute child, a man interested in torture, and many more quirky identities. Let’s revisit his past roles to see whether or not Ji Sung will be able to pull off seven unique characters.

The closest the actor has come to playing multiple personalities before was his acting in “Save the Last Dance for Me” (2004), where he played an amnesiac who falls in love with Eugene (only to fall in love with Lee Bo Young, who is also in this drama, in real life *squeal*). Before and after his bout of amnesia he was a cold chaebol type, and during his amnesia he was a warm and loving man. Maybe five more personalities won’t be too much of a stretch? We need to investigate further…

JiSungSave

Our leading man also has experience in depicting characters with disorders; his adorably immature character in “Protect the Boss” (2011) suffered from a panic disorder. Speaking of that drama, he was able to show off his comedic chops and playful side alongside Choi Kang Hee and Kim Jaejoong. This will definitely come in handy when he is playing his more lighthearted characters in his current drama.

JiSungProtecttheBoss

As endearing as he was in that romantic comedy, Ji Sung was even cuter as a child. In one of the pictures below, you can see Ji Sung dressed up as a girl in a dress. This might be useful when he acts as Nana and Yona.

BabyJiSung

The talented actor is definitely no stranger to playing rich, chaebol characters, as he has done so in “All In” (2003), “Save the Last Dance for Me,” “Protect the Boss,” and a few more. But then again chaebols are everywhere in dramaland.

AllinJiSung

Ji Sung has portrayed darker characters in the past, like his extended cameo in the dark action film “Fate” (2008) which featured Song Seung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, and Kim In Kwon, where he was the right-hand man of the mob boss.

JiSungFate

The multifaceted actor has proven his hot bad boy image in “Secret” (2013) and revealed his sexy side in the movie “Whatcha Wearin’?” (2012). Being a homme fatale should be a piece of cake for this hottie.

JiSungsexy

Great range can be seen through his acting as a surgeon in “New Heart” (2007), a legendary king in “Kim Soo Ro” (2010), and a revenge seeking lawyer in “Royal Family” (2011). Whatever he wears, he’s always attractive.

JiSungThree

So it looks like our star has tons of experience playing a variety of characters, and some characters could be similar to the multiple ones he is currently acting as. He has done them well individually, but can he combine seven different parts into one seamlessly? My bet is that he will do a great job, what do you think? Watch with me to find out!