❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

class="content-title"“Kill Me Heal Me” Reveals Preview Cuts of Ji Sung Wearing a Pink Uniform and Fighting Hwang Jung Eum

“Kill Me Heal Me” Reveals Preview Cuts of Ji Sung Wearing a Pink Uniform and Fighting Hwang Jung Eum

Various still cuts of the new episode of “Kill Me Heal Me” were revealed.

Ji Sung’s agency released the first set of photos which has Ji Sung dressed as a high school student with round glasses and a preppy brown coat. He is dressed as the character Yo Seob, who was revealed in the most recent episode.

kill me heal me2

The next day, “Kill Me Heal Me” released preview cuts of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum hugging each other. Hwang Jung Eum cries while bleeding and looks intently at Ji Sung. What happened between the two has not been revealed yet.

kill me heal me

Lastly, still cuts of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum fighting was revealed also. In the photos, Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung are having a cat fight and pulling each other’s hair.

kill me heal me3

kmhm

kill me heal me4

Moreover, it was reported that Ji Sung, for the first time in “Kill Me Heal Me,” dressed as a girly high school student wearing a bow hair clip and pink uniform.

kmhm6

You can check out what happened in the revealed stills through the next episode of “Kill Me Heal Me,” which will air its new episode on January 28, at 10 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 01.28.15]

Wednesday, January 28, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 9.6
3. KBS King′s Face 7.6
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 7.4

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.2
2. SBS Eco Village 4.8
3. KBS Invisible Man 2.7 

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

"Kill Me, Heal Me" the only double-digit ratings, first kiss

photo557648.jpg

"Kill Me, Heal Me" broke the record.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" on the 29th, rated 11.5%. This is 1.9% more than the previous score.

Cha Do-hyeon (Ji Seong) kissed Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum). Also, the complicated past of Ri-jin and Ri-on (Park Seo-joon) was implemented.

"Kill Me, Heal Me" is a romantic comedy about a third generation plutocrat with multiple personality disorder and his doctor.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.segye.com/content...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 01.29.15] ′Kill Me, Heal Me′ Hits Highest Ratings

[Ratings: Thurs, 01.29.15] ′Kill Me, Heal Me′ Hits Highest Ratings

Thursday, January 29, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 9.6→11.5
3. KBS King′s Face 7.6→8.5
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 7.4→6.6

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 6.3

Photo Credit: MBC / enews

itemprop="name"WATCH: The Kill Me, Heal Me fan MV you have to see

KMHM_fan_video.png

Kill Me, Heal Me, starring  Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, is proving popular with fans. I know it owns my soul at the moment. The split personalities of Do Hyun, Se Gi, and Perry are quickly claiming our hearts.  Fans are showing their appreciation by making their own music videos. 

Here's one that is better than any trailer I've seen for this intense and exciting tale.

What did you think of the music video?

Ji Sung is doing such a great job bringing these characters to life that if you haven't started watching Kill Me Heal Me, you need to get started with the first episode.

source : dramafever

Kim Rae-Won and Ji Sung, attractive characters made by great performance

13055_1.jpg

‘Punch’ Kim Rae-Won and ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ Ji Sung caught home theater from Monday to Thursday. They made attractive characters made by great performance.
At SBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Punch’ and MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ dominated viewer ratings. ‘Punch’ became the top, beating MBC ‘Shine or Go Crazy’ and KBS2 ‘Healer’. ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ also won the top beating SBS ‘Jekyll Hyde, and I’.
Two dramas have something in common. They have attractive characters, who make people sink into the dramas. ‘Punch’ has Park Jung-Hwan, and ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ has seven personality including Cha Do-Hyun.
Kim Rae-Won performs the role of Park Jung-Hwan, who tries to protect people as a prosecutor, after he was given few months to live. He is ambiguous character, that can be defined as a word.
‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ Ji Sung has strong existence. He has to perform the character of seven personalities. Before the drama people worried about it, but Ji Sung greatly performed the role.
The popularity of ‘Punch’ and ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’ has various reasons, including the star writers, stable story, and performance of actors. However everyone agrees that the biggest factor is the acting ability of Kim Rae-Won and Ji Sung.

source : Innolife.co.kr

itemprop="name"Hyun Bin and Ji Sung battle it out to be 1st in ratings

Personality_split.png

Hyun Bin and Ji Sung found themselves not only fighting for dominance against their alternate personalities but also against each other for ratings in South Korea last week.  

Kill Me Heal Me was the clear winner for first place, taking 9.9% of the ratings. That's up from the 9.6% it took the week before. Hyde, Jekyl and Me came in second at 8.0%.  A drop from its 8.6% a week earlier. The King's Face came in 3rd with a rating of 7.8%. 

Why could Kill Me Heal Me be winning the ratings game?  It has been out a few weeks longer than Hyun Bin's drama.  Here's a few comments from netizens about the two dramas. 

"In Kill Me, Heal Me Ji Sung's main personality is a pleasant if timid one, while Hyun Bin's main personality in Jekyll, Hyde and Me is cold and unlikable. Ji Sung has proven chemistry with his co-star Hwang Jung Eum, which fans prefer over Hyun Bin's chemistry with Han Ji Min. Ji Sung's character has more personalities, which keeps the plot interesting. It's not always bad or good but sometimes he's silly. Even Ji Sung's bad guy personality, guyliner and all, is fairly likable and seems endearingly vulnerable."

When you’re in a love triangle with two versions of Hyun Bin, who do you choose? Find out in his comeback drama, Hyde, Jekyll, and I:

"Hyde, Jekyl and Me" is just getting going and only the fans will be able to determine who the ultimate winner will be. Which is your favorite?  And which personality do you like the best? 

I admit I like Perry.  He's just a big goofball.

(Source: Via)/ dramafever

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Hwang Jeong-eum tells Ji Seong, "Don't like me more than your doctor"

photo559519.jpg

On the February 4th episode of MBC drama, 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) asked Cha Do-hyeon (Ji Seong), "Do you want to rely on me and stay with me forever and are you afraid of taken away from me". Cha Do-hyeon could not answer.

Oh Ri-jin said, "These are the things you should be careful with. It's called positive transference when patient becomes over-reliant on his doctor. Don't mistake it for romantic emotion. It's a false emotion derived from your reliance as a patient upon me.

However, as soon as Oh Ri-jin finished warning him about having personal affection, he told her, "You smile like a puppy". As this was going on, it heightened the curiosity in viewers as to how their relationship would move forward".

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

class="content-title"5 Great Reasons to Watch “Kill Me, Heal Me”

With the halfway point of “Kill Me, Heal Me” on the horizon, here are some reasons to check it out if you haven’t already!

1. The two-person love triangle.

segi_killmehealme

dohyunrijin_killmehealme

When you think of a love triangle, it’s usually the girl with the main guy and the second lead syndrome guy, right? Well Ji Sung gets to play both! Cha Do Hyun the level-headed “main” character and Shin Se Gi the cruel personality that can be controlled by our heroine, Oh Ri Jin.

2. Ji Sung’s flexible acting.

jisung_killmehealme

Ji Sung is not only portraying one character and one personality, but a total of seven! With four of the personalities revealed so far, Ji Sung has already proved that he can handle each of them in their own respect. From calm Cha Do Hyun, to cruel Shin Se Gi, to wacky Parry Park, to suicidal teenager Ahn Yo Sub, Ji Sung has already begun to cover a wide area of personality spectrum.

4. The great OST: “Auditory Hallucination”

dsfasdga

The moment I heard this OST, I was scrambling to find out who it was. The song, “Auditory Hallucinations,” is sung by Jang Jae In featuring NaShow. The latter’s rap starts out the song, and that is what caught my attention right away. I can’t even remember an OST with a rap. Not to mention that Jang Jae In’s voice is simply beautiful. LOVE IT!

4. The chemistry between the “twins”.

siblings_killmehealme

Everyone always talks about the chemistry between the main couples of a drama, but what about the other characters? The chemistry between Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum‘s characters is of course not romantic. However, the way they interact feels so comfortable that you would think they actually were siblings! On the other hand, it was just recently hinted at that even this relationship isn’t all as it seems!

5. Oh Ri Ohn’s antics… and secrets.

riohnrijin_killmehealme

riohn_killmehealme

One of the things that drew me into the show right away was Oh Ri Ohn. From telling the airport his sister is “ill” because she’s so angry at him that she was about to reveal his identity as the popular murder mystery author, to telling someone that he heard that the same author was as handsome as Won Bin, he really is the comic relief of the show.

riohnboard_killmehealme

However, he has a darker side that is slowly being revealed. It seems that Oh Ri Ohn has been following Cha Do Hyun for a long time, tracking him and his relations in a complicated flow chart. The new novel he is writing appears to link in Cha Do Hyun’s past… and even his own.

Have you been keeping up with “Kill Me, Heal Me?”

credit : soompi news

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 02.04.15]

Wednesday, January 28, 2014

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.5
3. KBS King′s Face 8.1.
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 5.9

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.5
2. SBS Eco Village 4.2
3. KBS Invisible Man 2.3 

Photo Credit: SBS / enews

"Kill Me, Heal Me" achieves first place and double digits

photo560004.jpg

"Kill Me, Heal Me" came in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea, MBC drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" recorded 11.0%. This is 0.5% more than the previous episode.

"Kill Me, Heal Me" is a comedy drama about the romance between a multi-personality disorder third generation plutocrat and his psychiatrist.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.segye.com/content...

'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ji Seong sheds tears upset with Hwang Jeong-eum, "You fell in love with Cha Do-hyeon"

photo559879.jpg

On the February 5th episode of MBC drama, 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Cha Do-hyeon (Ji Seong)'s another personality, Shin Se-gi came up to the surface and then he got angry with Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum).

Shin Se-gi found Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum), who fell asleep together in Cha Do-hyeon's bedroom. He became angry and said, "Why are you here? In Cha Do-hyeon's bedroom?"

Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) explained, "I'm his personal physician now. I stayed here only for a little bit because it seemed he's having a nightmare"

Shin Se-gi became teary-eyed and asked her, "So you can kill me and you can get rid of me?" He dragged her out of the room saying, "I can't let you stay next to Cha Do-hyeon".

Oh Ri-jin (Hwang Jeong-eum) said, "Listen. I'm just trying to be a fair mediator between Cha and Shin. Cha and Shin, you really need to understand each other".

But Shin Se-gi asked her, "It only ends when one of them disappears. You'll have to choose one of the two eventually. Are you going to be happy if I'm gone?"

Oh Ri-jin tried to be nice with him and said, "Cha didn't ask me to get rid of you. He wants to compromise with you. I'm just a mediator. It means it's not up to me to make the decision". But Shin Se-gi said, "You completely fell in love with Cha Do-hyeon. Do you think he's letting you stay just out of innocent mind?" and then Shin Se-gi shed tears.

He also said, "Cha Do-hyeon violated the rules. It's impossible to co-exist peacefully with him any longer. I'm going to make him pay for this in my own way. That's the rule of this game". And then he left the place.

Source : reviewstar.wowtv.co.k...