[drama 2006] What's Up Fox? 여우야 뭐하니

Guest xosandy

Guest introvert521

Do you guys know what's the song that was played when Byeong Hae was trying to make Cheol Su go out of his room? When he shut himself in his room for a couple of days? i really liked that song

not sure if my reply comes in late...i've the song...if u want the song, pm me ok? :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

Just found this WHAT'S UP FOX MV in a daum website:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI0FQ_WA_LY

DOWNLOAD the FLV file:

http://daumblog7.nefficient.co.kr/daumblog...02006.flv"]http://daumblog7.nefficient.co.kr/daumblog...1/6/1802006.flv

And here's the OBB (opening billboard) of the Tagalog Version of FOXY LADY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EbXCZcTIz0

Guest *alodia*

not sure if my reply comes in late...i've the song...if u want the song, pm me ok? :)

I already got the song... and i even memorized the lyrics. Thanks.

By the way, do you have the instrumental verison of that song

늦은 시작 (병희 테마)

NEUT SHIJAK (Byeong Hee's Theme)

안미선 Ahn Mi Sun

^^ it sucks though it's not being shown on primetime! gma's primetime shows suck big time! they should've placed this on primetime it could've helped their ratings!

anyway, i didn't understand the ending! so bh and cs jsut eloped with the van? but how about cs' miltary service? sorry my copy's translation sucks!

BUT I LOVE THE STORY! and i have a confession to make. i was supposed to see this drama months months ago because my friend was supposed to buy a copy and i just stopped her coz i thought the story isn't that good! but it turns out i like the story better than mnikss! i like kss better though than bh, but i like cs better than hb's character. and the story is very realistic! plus the lead male character is not the ususal rich powerful and popular guy. he's a just a simple young man who dreams of doing what he wants in life. but of course at the same time he's hawt! i'm drooling everytime i'm watching cjm!

spoiler alert...

i think cs still serves his military service, bh uses the van to visit him on his visiting hours and they continue their love relationship. bh is very practical about it, she is aware of their age difference and the problems it may bring, she thinks cs is not aware of much problems as he is a young man and so in love but she has decided to enjoy their love while it lasts anyway...you can hear her thoughts aloud at times at certain parts of the drama and at the ending. i think they probably travel overseas together when cs finishes his military service as he'd want bh to fulfill her "touring overseas" dream & also he has experience in doing that before he came back & they got thrown again together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pumpkin25

does anyone have the english subtitle of ep 8 & 13? pls help....

Im sad because i cant watch it... :tears: Because you know i want it tagalog.. So I have to wait for it in GMA every morning but then i always have classes during that time..

I really think its a gud drama... When I first saw it on the commercial, it really captured my attention.. And I watch an episode just this morning and i REALLY LIKE IT.. I like the role of Chun Jung Myung cause it fascinate me that a guy as young as him will fall in love with a girl like her.. hehe.. they're so cute... :rolleyes:

Guest hazeleyes0115

nice and funny drama! but i missed this afternoon's episode

because of the darn "egay". lol. i love the ost, Like Me!

amay_

thank you for the billboard pics! GMA has changed the timeslot for this drama.

i'm not sure if it's a good thing or not. lol.

Guest Ishida21

Someone know the title and the artist of the ringing of the Ko Jun Hee phone? (sister of Byeong Hee)

and I have an another question, someone know the title and the artist too of this song:

Song of this scene

It's in episode 5 and I have listen this song in another drama, but I can't remember :mellow:.

Guest *alodia*

Someone know the title and the artist of the ringing of the Ko Jun Hee phone? (sister of Byeong Hee)

and I have an another question, someone know the title and the artist too of this song:

Song of this scene

It's in episode 5 and I have listen this song in another drama, but I can't remember :mellow:.

The ringing tone of Ko Jun Hee's phone is Do Somethin’ by Britney Spears

note.gifi see you looking at me like i`m some kinda of freak

get up outta your seat why don`t you do somethin`?note.gif

The song in the grocery store in episode 5 when Go Byeong Hee and Dr. Bae bought drinks is Ung Dung Ee (2005 Simon Vs. Q Remix) by: Banana Girl

Download the song HERE.

It was the same song that was used in the later half of My Name Is Kim Sam Soon episode 6:

screenhunter020.jpg

screenhunter021.jpg

screenhunter023.jpg

screenhunter025.jpg

This is the music when the employees of Bon Apetit are dancing and having fun after their general cleaning. It was the day Sam Soon and Jin Hun first talk to each other after their kiss by the piano. They put out the garbage almost at the same time, went back to the restaurant and saw the rest of the crew dancing to this song. Samsoon pretended to enjoy the music. Jin Hun left and then sent a message to Sam Soon to go to his office to pick up her bag and then he invited her / asked her to go with him at Jeju Island. soonshik.gif

Guest *alodia*

does anyone have the english subtitle of ep 8 & 13? pls help....

I think i posted a link here before...

Here's the link of WHAT'S UP FOX in d-addicts:http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_39730.htm

You'll be able to see there the links for the subs and also the torrent files if you wish to download the episodes using torrent clients

^there! found it! :P

i can see your avatar is MNIKSS, you'll definitely enjoy watching WUF! !o!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im sad because i cant watch it... :tears: Because you know i want it tagalog.. So I have to wait for it in GMA every morning but then i always have classes during that time..

I really think its a gud drama... When I first saw it on the commercial, it really captured my attention.. And I watch an episode just this morning and i REALLY LIKE IT.. I like the role of Chun Jung Myung cause it fascinate me that a guy as young as him will fall in love with a girl like her.. hehe.. they're so cute... :rolleyes:

You can watch the Tagalog version in You Tube. Someone uploaded the tagalog episodes

Here's the link for the first episode, first part... you can follow the related video searches for the next episodes/parts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O27iARsjNPA

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is wonderful, thanks a lot Alodia!!

You're welcome! It's funny when i read your post because i had the same questions before... i like the ringing tone of Ko Jun Hee. About the music in the grocery,i immediately recognized it because i have watched MNIKSS more than 20 times already. That's how much i love MNIKSS. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jindarae

GMA should listen to all of us who watched the drama ahead of their airing. This should be aired on primetime but maybe they can't squeeze it in yet because of Jumong which is still airing at this time. I send GMA reviews on good dramas last year, they got it most of them though but they air it on daytime mostly. Anyway I just hope you can enjoy this good series. Don't buy the pirated copy, the english subs sucks! Its best to get on D-Addicts... or just wait for someone to upload it on VEOH... :)

Hi guys!!

I love Foxy lady!! I've been watching it over and over again, it's one of those comedy drama series you can't get enough. I love the story and all the casts, specially the two lead stars, ko hyun jung and cheon jung myung. They're perfect for the role. And they are both cute too, specially when they smile. I love my name is kim sam soon and i love this drama too, foxy lady is simply the best!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --savers--

what is the title of the song that is played every opening and ending of this drama in channel &? i really like that song!! plss..helkp me and do you have a link wherien i can download that?tnx a lot!!

Guest *alodia*

what is the title of the song that is played every opening and ending of this drama in channel &? i really like that song!! plss..helkp me and do you have a link wherien i can download that?tnx a lot!!

I'm sorry i missed what channel you are asking for. If you're asking for GMA Channel 7's version, It's WITH A SMILE by Eraserheads.

*i will edit this post later, i will post a link for you to download it, pls check back tomorrow*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just wanted to ask something with regards to the drama OST "04. Kim Ki Bum (KGB) - Pom Saeng Pom Sa (Chul Soo's Theme)".......... is that Kim KiBum from Super Junior B) or a different person? Cos i've listened to the song and i was a bit stunned with the english words pronunciation (it was pronounced well)... and a most people know that KiBum is a bit fluent in English... i'm just curious! ;)

Archived