Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@mintea18 thanks so much for uploading the clips on YouTube!  And yeah, @soulgirl012 HwaShin started off asking Nari what she's gonna do during Chuseok and she said "going to watch JI", and invited HS to watch together with her........HS asked Nari if she does not have any "애인, aein, sweetheart/boyfriend" .....and not sure what he said when he mentioned GHJ's name along with HwaShin and Pyo Nari..........Nari asked "am I pretty also?" aigoo, so cute these two.......such explosive chemistry on screen!!  If only somebody would sub these BTS videos :(

• Like 2

@soulgirl012 @kenjo80 whoa thanks for the info! Their lines are so efortless and witty even without the script. Such amazing actors!

@mundaliv @Jinny_jw you're very welcome! :tongue:

At 0:22 of the video did Hwashin said "nomu ssi-reo"/"I don't want to"??, I love how Nari covered her face and laughed so helplessly her face even turned red haha. Why so cuteee this couple.... 

:heart:

0GnvtRz.jpg

YuG9nAP.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@soulgirl012 @kenjo80 whoa thanks for the info! Their lines are so efortless and witty even without the script. Such amazing actors!

@mundaliv @Jinny_jw you're very welcome! :tongue:

At 0:22 of the video did Hwashin said "nomu ssi-reo"/"I don't want to"??, I love how Nari covered her face and laughed so helplessly her face even turned red haha. Why so cuteee this couple.... 

:heart:

YuG9nAP.jpg

Hahaha.....noticed that too!  GHJ could not stop laughing when JJS said "neomu si-reo"........these two are made for each other!  They just said their "impromptu" lines so effortlessly :wub:

And I read somewhere that GHJ does not do "finger hearts" but here, she did not hesitate when JJS asked her to!  They are really the best of partners :D  Oh my, his watch is BIG.......looks so expensive!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

“20th Century Boy and Girl” Announces Changes To Last Week Of Scheduling

new drama “Two Cops” can begin airing on November 27,  :wub: :D

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/26/20th-century-boy-girl-announces-changes-last-week-scheduling/

Spoiler

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “20th Century Boy and Girl” has been swept up in rumors of being cut short. The drama has come out to deny the rumors, but has also announced changes to the scheduling of the last episodes of the series.

On October 26, a representative of MBC stated, “’20th Century Boy and Girl’ will end as planned with 32 episodes (30-minute episodes, 2 episodes per day) but during the last week from November 20 to 23, the drama will air every day from Monday to Thursday.”

This was a direct response to rumors that the drama had been cut shorter by 4 episodes to become a 28-episode series. Instead, the drama is set to air for four days straight in its final week, ending a Monday-Tuesday drama on a Thursday.

Industry insiders are speculating that MBC is doing this so that its new drama “Two Cops” can begin airing on November 27, putting it at an advantage over its upcoming competitor, SBS’s “Doubtful Victory” (tentative title), by airing its first episode earlier. “20th Century Boy and Girl” began airing two weeks later than originally planned due to the current strike going on in MBC. Starting off of an odd foot, the drama is also set to end under abnormal circumstances.

Watch the latest episode of “20th Century Boy and Girl” below!

뉴스엔

MBC 측 "'이소소' 11월23일 종영-'투깝스' 27일 첫방 확정"(공식)

뉴스엔 입력 2017.10.26. 19:12댓글

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20171026191210664?f=m

Spoiler

20171026191209761dxrp.jpg이미지 크게 보기

[뉴스엔 황혜진 기자]

MBC 측이 MBC 월화드라마 '20세기 소년소녀' 조기종영설을 일축했다.

MBC 측은 10월 26일 오후 뉴스엔에 "'20세기 소년소녀'는 방송 마지막주인 11월 20일부터 23일까지 주 4회 방송된다. 총 32부작(구 16부작)으로 방영될 예정이다"고 밝혔다.

10월 9일 방영을 시작한 '20세기 소년소녀'는 당초 11월 28일 종방 예정이었다. 그러나 그 전주에 4회를 방송하며 23일 막을 내리게 됐다. 일각에서는 '20세기 소년소녀'가 조기종영될 전망이라는 추측이 나오기도 했지만 확인 결과 이는 사실이 아니었다.

후속 드라마는 조정석, 혜리 주연의 '투깝스'다. MBC 측은 "'투깝스'는 27일 첫 방송된다"고 알렸다. 이로써 '투깝스'는 윤균상, 정혜성 주연의 SBS 새 월화드라마 '의문의 일승'과 한 날 한 시 첫 방송을 하게 됐다.

(사진=화이브라더스 제공)

뉴스엔 황혜진 blossom@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• mintea18 changed the title to Jo Jung Suk 조정석 • Upcoming Drama: Two Cops (November, 2017)
12 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Hahaha.....noticed that too!  GHJ could not stop laughing when JJS said "neomu si-reo"........these two are made for each other!  They just said their "impromptu" lines so effortlessly :wub:

And I read somewhere that GHJ does not do "finger hearts" but here, she did not hesitate when JJS asked her to!  They are really the best of partners :D Oh my, his watch is BIG.......looks so expensive!

JJS seems really obsessed with watch :tongue:.... I think the only times he doesn't wear one are when he's in sageuk movies loll. And I've never seen him wears the same watch twice!

Thank @Jinny_jw for the news. One month to go and we will get to see our handsome cop in action! :wub:

22780467_772625979596610_566680376755625

22730622_773081629551045_295308782817954

Credit as tagged

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 10/29/2017 at 9:03 AM, Jinny_jw said:

October 2017 CF Model Brand Rankings

Jojungsuk ranked No.43 -_-

I hope Twocops will be popular same as Jealousyincarnate . Last year (October 2016)  JJS has ranked  No .2 in the brand reputation ranking:)

He hasn't had any project this year but is still in the list frequently. His ranking sure will be higher when Two Cops is airing :wink:

======

T9Xwxly.jpg&key=acc4926ee58d3432956eb0bb

23031197_774547852737756_447240200553618

22815158_774547842737757_250078984170657

Cr: MBC

• Like 4

Detective :Cha Dong Tak

DNcPeMpVQAAPe3Z?format=jpg&name=large

trans by :poofyheadmom twitter

JJS is an actor who creates his own characters by choosing his own attire n hairstyle,n adopting his own in-character posture,tone n habits.

For TwoCops he has chosen to appear in plain, easy attire in dull colors and with no makeup.

That fact abt JJS creating his own characters is taken from http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003171465

• Like 3

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Omgg... guys! Big news!

Shinari will possibly reunite for a new movie!!! 

Looking forward to JJS's confirmation.

Daebak news  @mintea18!  JungSuk-ssi, what are you "reviewing"?  Just confirm already......asap! :D 

Exactly a year after JI ended in Nov 2016, ShinNari fans' wish for this "couple reunion" may be finally coming true......hehe JJS, from partnering with Hyeri in Two Cops to acting with her BF RJY (if both JJS/RJY accept) in a movie.  And Lee Je Hoon (Nabdeukki's innocent friend in "Architecture 101" :tongue:) was offered the lead role but he declined.  It's a small world!  Hmm, perhaps, it was GHJ who recommended JJS for this role!!

BTW, 뺑반's director, Han Jun-Hee, won Best New Director at the 2016 (52nd) BaekSang Arts Awards - June 3, 2016 :)

• Like 3

OH MY OH MY OH MY!

I'm so excited, my heart is about to jump out! I was first at shirotora twitter for JJS's latest... then I saw a post of JJS and GHJ 's pics side by side and I was like WHAT'S THIS? so I went to google translator!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

This is soooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love JJS/GHJ pair so much!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, just give me JI DVD with juicy BTS/commentaries in the meantime! Argh~

• Like 4