Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

On 8/15/2017 at 6:43 PM, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80  JJS's performance in The Face Reader is totally jaw-dropping! Had to watch this movie 2 times because of him and of course his chemistry/bromance with Song Kang Ho! Imagine seeing these two together again and do promotion for "Drug King" :rolleyes:

I don't remember seeing the child actor in Hyung too... Maybe his scene got cut? Watching SDQ and enjoying it so far :tongue: PMY's acting is very good in it. But does it have a happy ending?

@mintea18 Likely the little boy's scene got cut in the final movie release!  Watched Time Renegades again on tvN movies last night and boy, JJS's 80's fashion in the movie was so funny with that thick hairstyle of his :tongue:  Wonder how he would look with the 70's style in Drug King! Would he do a John Travolta dance wearing bell bottoms? Hehehe....wishful thinking :wink:

Yes, PMY's acting in SDQ is awesome, and the plot is really well-written and hardly any plotholes......yes, happy ending!  I love it :D

• Like 3

@kenjo80 i still put TKL as my "want to watch" drama... but not yet started..

I actually have not watched all of Jung suk movies.. if drama, it's only what's up that I haven't watched. Although I kept re-watching the clips of songs from this drama in YT. JJS is still very young in this drama, and his hairstyle is not really my fave either in here. 

If I watch YTBLSS and OMG, he looks only slightly older in OMG. But in JI, he looks way older than OMG. But his hairstyle in JI is my fave :wink: 

• Like 2

On 17/8/2017 at 10:40 AM, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 Likely the little boy's scene got cut in the final movie release!  Watched Time Renegades again on tvN movies last night and boy, JJS's 80's fashion in the movie was so funny with that thick hairstyle of his :tongue:  Wonder how he would look with the 70's style in Drug King! Would he do a John Travolta dance wearing bell bottoms? Hehehe....wishful thinking :wink:

Yes, PMY's acting in SDQ is awesome, and the plot is really well-written and hardly any plotholes......yes, happy ending!  I love it :D

At least we have a few pics and vid of him at the filming site so that we know the "Time Renegade" hairstyle won't make a comeback. Lolz

• Like 3

@Jinny_jw I found the clip on youtube!

I think Jung Sang Hoon said JJS was a stimulus in his acting life (?). CMIIW :D Don't know what he said at the part that has GHJ though... Sang Hoon's recent drama "Woman of Dignity" was a success. Happy for him. Miss the four stones in YOF haha

• Like 3

On 8/21/2017 at 5:52 PM, mintea18 said:

@Jinny_jw I found the clip on youtube!

I think Jung Sang Hoon said JJS was a stimulus in his acting life (?). CMIIW :D Don't know what he said at the part that has GHJ though... Sang Hoon's recent drama "Woman of Dignity" was a success. Happy for him. Miss the four stones in YOF haha

Jung Sang Hoon is now enjoying a surge in popularity due to his role in Woman of Dignity!  I have been following the drama, just finished watching ep 20.  The drama is really deserving of the high ratings.....really enjoyed it!  Makjang to the max but done really "well" and Jung Sang Hoon as the loser husband is one of the highlights of the show for me......the role suits him to a T :tongue:.  Kim Sunah and Kim Hee Sun are really jjang.......yay to women power!  

In the Section TV interview, the only bit I understood was that Jung Sang Hoon said that he worked with GHJ again after 17 (shouldn't it be 16?) years.......they were both in the 2001 movie Volcano High! 

@Jinny_jw @mintea18 Jungsuk-ssi looking so handsome at the event :wub:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Jung Sang Hoon is now enjoying a surge in popularity due to his role in Woman of Dignity!  I have been following the drama, just finished watching ep 20.  The drama is really deserving of the high ratings.....really enjoyed it!  Makjang to the max but done really "well" and Jung Sang Hoon as the loser husband is one of the highlights of the show for me......the role suits him to a T :tongue:.  Kim Sunah and Kim Hee Sun are really jjang.......yay to women power!  

In the Section TV interview, the only bit I understood was that Jung Sang Hoon said that he worked with GHJ again after 17 (shouldn't it be 16?) years.......they were both in the 2001 movie Volcano High! 

@Jinny_jw @mintea18 Jungsuk-ssi looking so handsome at the event :wub:

@mintea18 @kenjo80 thank you so much for your help translation. 

• Like 3