Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Oops....... Why did I always think they filmed YOF in January?? My bad hehe :P We are lucky to have you in this thread @kenjo80;)

Is JJS gonna have a fansign event soon? I remember reading about that somewhere... 

He's so handsome in this event in Aug. this year :wub:

"Hyung" is still strong at 3rd place :P

Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 Pandora

Pandora

South Korea 
(Contents Panda)

Dec 07, 2016 $1,366,430
($3,496,870)
(537,146)
1,084 41.96%
2 LA LA LAND

LA LA LAND

U.S. 

Dec 07, 2016 $693,441
($1,625,159)
(229,498)
723 21.29%
3 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(CJ E&M Corp.)

Nov 23, 2016 $382,251
($16,366,954)
(2,477,565)
547 11.74%
4 MISSING

MISSING

South Korea 
(M-Line Distribution)

Nov 30, 2016 $253,119
($6,227,323)
(953,752)
539 7.77%
5 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $199,977
($31,403,884)
(4,356,576)
431 6.14%

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

He hasn't announced any new drama project yet, I guess we have to wait for a while cause JI has just ended not long ago :( I hope it won't take too long too... Dying to see him in a drama again.

Everyone can vote :). You have to sign up first. One vote per day.

Let's vote everyday for our ShinNari :wub:

@Jy Jy - it's easy to vote at the website.  Like @mintea18 said, just have to signup......need your email address, mobile phone number to sign up and once account is created, just sign in and vote ShinNari for Best Couple!  Let's vote for uri ShinNari everyday:wub:

@mintea18 - hope he comes back to dramaland after a short break :P  He's young and strong, so not in need for too long a break to "re-charge"!!  There must be lots of writers, PDs and actresses who would love to work with him and there might already be drama/film scripts sent to him for consideration :blink: 

The drama Goblin's acclaimed writer, Kim Eun Sook once said that she would want to work with him one day.  Both writer-nim and JJS graduated from the Seoul Institute of the Arts and when they were at the 2013 college graduation ceremony festival, she revealed that JJS was the hoobae she most wanted to meet that day and felt nervous/was shivering when he came to greet her......she's like a fangirl in front of JJS!  Hope she is still a fan and still wants to work with JS-ssi.  Am not a fan of all her dramas but she's a highly acclaimed writer and all her dramas have been big hits including Goblin, DOTS, The Heirs, Gentlemen's Dignity, Secret Garden, just to name a few.

r6nIHxn.jpguxGVh3Q.jpg

Source

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Oops....... Why did I always think they filmed YOF in January?? My bad hehe :P We are lucky to have you in this thread @kenjo80;)

Is JJS gonna have a fansign event soon? I remember reading about that somewhere... 

He's so handsome in this event in Aug. this year :wub:

"Hyung" is still strong at 3rd place :P

@mintea18 - no need to feel bad......am happy to have you and others here to "chat" about anything and everything connected to JJS.....and it's such fun to be able to swoon over JS-ssi together with like-minded fangirls on this thread :P  Keep posting those great pics, gifs, videos and news on JS-ssi especially those HD pics from DC Gallery (I have trouble accessing this website sometimes).

Yes, he will be having another Schneider fan-sign event on Dec 11.......just 2 days to go!

That's awesome.....Hyung is still holding on strong at No. 3.  Yay!!  Free coffee for fans coming up soon :w00t:!

So cute here :P:wub:

ZzCIqGH.gif

• Like 3

@kenjo80 wow, thanks a lot for the information! no wonder that his looks in Hyung is somehow "different" with in JI. His face is thinner now compare in Hyung. 

So cute that the writer is like fan girling over him. She is known for producing hit dramas. I think one day she will have projects with him.

So it means that JJS' work in 2016 is Hedwig musicals (March-May), JI (June/July- November), Running man (November), cameo in LOBS (December), and promotion of 2 movies and CFs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@Jy Jy - it's easy to vote at the website.  Like @mintea18 said, just have to signup......need your email address, mobile phone number to sign up and once account is created, just sign in and vote ShinNari for Best Couple!  Let's vote for uri ShinNari everyday:wub:

@mintea18 - hope he comes back to dramaland after a short break :P  He's young and strong, so not in need for too long a break to "re-charge"!!  There must be lots of writers, PDs and actresses who would love to work with him and there might already be drama/film scripts sent to him for consideration :blink: 

The drama Goblin's acclaimed writer, Kim Eun Sook once said that she would want to work with him one day.  Both writer-nim and JJS graduated from the Seoul Institute of the Arts and when they were at the 2013 college graduation ceremony festival, she revealed that JJS was the hoobae she most wanted to meet that day and felt nervous/was shivering when he came to greet her......she's like a fangirl in front of JJS!  Hope she is still a fan and still wants to work with JS-ssi.  Am not a fan of all her dramas but she's a highly acclaimed writer and all her dramas have been big hits including Goblin, DOTS, The Heirs, Gentlemen's Dignity, Secret Garden, just to name a few.

r6nIHxn.jpguxGVh3Q.jpg

Source

Plsss, You have a Youtube or Clip ?

• Like 1

YAYYYY for another fansign event. Yes, I will bring all the gorgeous pics from DC to this thread! Just can't wait :w00t:

I'm rewatching cut scenes of JI on dramafever...I want his next drama to be a melo drama. After JI and his cameo role in LOTBS, I find angsty JJS is sooo "good" to watch ;_; he can be the master of melo drama too...

• Like 3

@mintea18 this scene in ep 10 is my fave part of JI!! JJS eyes in 0:10 is filled with so much emotion that explains how HwaShin feeling at that moment. The feeling of hopeless, sad, longing for NaRi while trying to be "happy" are written in his eyes. It's like his eyes are saying: "Don't you know NaRi, I want to be with you but you kissed JungWon, you date him, I feel miserable now, I don't know what to do".. 

This second of his eyes that made me his fans! I've never seen other kdrama actor can pull that kind of emotion in the eyes like JJS. I think he is brilliant for this scene!! When I first watch it, I was really amazed with his skills. And he continues to show his brilliant acting with deep emotion in JI. He really deserves Daesang for this.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jy Jy said:

Plsss, You have a Youtube or Clip ?

I was searching for the YouTube clip last night but could not find it but went and searched again after reading your post, and voila, I found this old vid :P

Writer-nim is a fangirl too :w00t: Enjoy!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, mintea18 said:

YAYYYY for another fansign event. Yes, I will bring all the gorgeous pics from DC to this thread! Just can't wait :w00t:

I'm rewatching cut scenes of JI on dramafever...I want his next drama to be a melo drama. After JI and his cameo role in LOTBS, I find angsty JJS is sooo "good" to watch ;_; he can be the master of melo drama too...

Me too!  He would absolute kill the melo role too!  Just want to see him play a character different from his comedic/rom-com roles so far.......... but not too makjang and outrageously over-dramatic pleeeeeeease :sweatingbullets:!

Looking forward to gorgeous pics of JJS at the fan-sign event! And there's the new CF to look forward to (the one shot in Seoul Chinatown) :)

Really like his clean, simple outfit here 

gAUA4Z3.gif

BCKRXhl.gif

• Like 4

@kenjo80 writer-nim said that she misses Jo Jung Suk? hehehe.. so cute..

I just went to dramabeans to check on the recap its Ep 8.. and JJS stole the first section of the comments! hahaha.. The readers just wrote on JJS and his other drama (JI, TK2H, OMG) and his movie (Time renegade).. so funny, he is not only  a scene stealer, but also a comments stealer of a show :phew:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kenjo80 said:

I was searching for the YouTube clip last night but could not find it but went and searched again after reading your post, and voila, I found this old vid :P

Writer-nim is a fangirl too :w00t: Enjoy!

Sooo......,,,,,.....handsome ...his smile..I can't resist..:wub:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 wow, thanks a lot for the information! no wonder that his looks in Hyung is somehow "different" with in JI. His face is thinner now compare in Hyung. 

So cute that the writer is like fan girling over him. She is known for producing hit dramas. I think one day she will have projects with him.

So it means that JJS' work in 2016 is Hedwig musicals (March-May), JI (June/July- November), Running man (November), cameo in LOBS (December), and promotion of 2 movies and CFs.

@mundaliv - yes, Hyung's filming was from Oct-Dec 2015 and he looked slimmer then, just like how he was in OMG, which I like very much especially the hairstyle.  Think he must have gone to the gym to bulk up since he had to show "a bit of skin" in JI.......actually, he showed quite a lot of skin in JI...mammogram, radiotherapy, bed scenes :P  

He's been keeping very busy throughout 2016 and also 2015 :).  Think the change in agency did a world of good for his career.  He switched to JJH's agency in early 2015, right?  Ya, really hope that he would team up with writer Kim Eun-sook one day.  It would definitely be a hit drama.

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 writer-nim said that she misses Jo Jung Suk? hehehe.. so cute..

I just went to dramabeans to check on the recap its Ep 8.. and JJS stole the first section of the comments! hahaha.. The readers just wrote on JJS and his other drama (JI, TK2H, OMG) and his movie (Time renegade).. so funny, he is not only  a scene stealer, but also a comments stealer of a show :phew:

Wow, so many comments on JJS's cameo in ep 8 too.........LOL, comment stealer!!  He's indeed much loved by fans who have watched his dramas esp TK2H, OMG and JI.  He definitely should come back quick in a new drama!

• Like 4

Awe, I sure do hope she requests to work with JJS for her next project. I hope she requests JJH too!! LOL. 

On the comments at DB, I found it funny how one gal was trying to convince herself LMH was a better actor than JJS. She wasn't saying LMH was better, but she was saying JJS wasn't all that great like how everyone is making him and that his cameo was only sub par, not great. I was like, that's okay, you're just making yourself feel better since people are praising him more than LMH and that you obviously like LMH more. Lol. She has no idea how great of an actor JJS is and how FAR away LMH is from him. I'm not being biased here just speaking the truth. I knew LMH way before JJS, but his acting was a turn off. He's okay looking and his acting is okay. There are way better actors than him. Lol. Which is why I wasn't drawn to him in the first place. Anyway, JJS....can't wait to watch Hyung. A couple more months....SIGH....

• Like 5

On 12/10/2016 at 2:07 PM, Ihjj said:

I love it when he yells or roars or however you describe it. LOL. I think it's so hawt.  

His random "roars", "yells" in JI always cracks me up!

Like in this video at 0:50... :)

Or at the end of this video when he found cute Nari so hard to resist.  So adorable and hilarious!

His yell at 2:45 of this vid cracked me up too

Aigu... Just can't get enough of sexy and adorable Hwashin :heart:

• Like 5

@Ihjj I started watching kdrama again because of LMH. He was so hyped when Heirs on air. He is a good actor and has the look. I was his fans in terms of I watched almost of his dramas. But, after I watch more kdramas, I like it more actors like Jang Hyuk and Ji Sung, that has better acting skills than LMH. However, only when I watch JI and see JJS acting skills that I got into fangirling mode!! It's because: not only JJS has top notch acting skills, he is multi talented! He can sing with excellent voice and various songs, dance well, playing guitars, juggling, and he is still humble and nice personality, has a great long term girlfriend. And he is also good looking. I think the reader has not watch any of JJS drama and that's why she only knows LMH :) 

• Like 7