Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@kenjo80 Uncomfortable is the accurate word to describe the way I felt watching Goo Hye Sun and Jo Jung Suk in that video. I wanted to sit next to her and comfort her. He was probably having a bad day. Haha. I wish they could work again, probably in a drama to erase all the discomfort I felt watching this video. Lol. 

About his English proficiency, I watched his Singapore interview with Park Bo Young and you could really notice he still needed a translation when the questions were asked in English so I guess, you're right. I know a few actors who at least understand questions in English and don't need a translator. But still, his pronunciation is really good. He should sing more English songs. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Thanks for the gifs @kenjo80~ I melted like butter again... :wub:

His kisses style is hot, sexy but also gentle, caring, comforting..... at the same time... hehehehe

I have tons of favorite Shinari's scene, but this kiss scene is forever the best scene of JI for me... It's so well built up.... the tension in the locker room... His hands...Her hands.. GARH.,, can never get enough of this scene >///<

@mintea18 my pleasure!  Couldn't agree with you more........his kisses especially with GHJ and PBY are the hottest and the sexiest I have ever seen in k-dramas! They are hot yet gentle........those passionate and romantic kisses of his can melt every viewer's heart! The locker room kiss is definitely the best kiss and the top scene in JI for me too!  Can't get tired of watching!

I just love the way he said "인정 in-jeong" and the way he looked into her eyes intensely when saying that....the locker room kiss is so popular with viewers too that the clip on Naver has now been watched 2.4 million times!! 

And even for his Yanadoo CF, the advertiser creatively used 인정 in the ads......very smart play on words :blink:

TQuk0pb.jpg2w6S4YC.jpg

Love it!

tnXoXVI.gif

• Like 3

@mintea18 the locker kiss in ep 14 of JI is phenomenal!! another korean word to be remembered all the time, in-jeong :) the face and expression of JJS before the kiss is unforgettable... hehehe

@kenjo80 i don't mind spoiler for old kdrama :) yeah, his hairstyle in YTBLSS is not fitting him. He is cute but not in his maximum appearance. It's so different when I watch TK2H in episode 1 and the rest of episodes, it's so full of charisma. His hairstyle as army suits him well. 

@karen527 usually singer can sing english song very well because of practice. this can help his pronounciation. but he seems still have difficulties in constructing the sentence and for the vocabulary. still, his english is enough for survival in foreign country. 

@Angela Yn thanks for the news on JJS as man of 2016!

• Like 4

@kenjo80 @mundaliv not only the word "in-jeong", JJS has the ability to make any word sound so sexy kkkk~.  Like when he called Nari after their looker room kiss ... I die everytime ;__; 

Gifs of dormitory kiss :P

e2CGb93.gif

The hotness is below spoiler tag :phew::phew:

9UTesnu.gif

7zjLjZ1.gif

4jh4VzB.gif

5hrmKHw.gif

Hw6NsKQ.gif

They weren't just kissing, they were cuddling too hehehe

Shinari is love :heart:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Thanks for the gifs @kenjo80~ I melted like butter again... :wub:

His kisses style is hot, sexy but also gentle, caring, comforting..... at the same time... hehehehe

I have tons of favorite Shinari's scene, but this kiss scene is forever the best scene of JI for me... It's so well built up.... the tension in the locker room... His hands...Her hands.. GARH.,, can never get enough of this scene >///<

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/622947 :blush:

• Like 3

Oh gosh! Thanks for the pics! Look at the pen he's holding. It has his name on it. I want a pen like that too. Haha.

About HyoJin, I guess she became a JungSuk fan after watching Oh My Ghost...and maybe a fangirl too? I wish. Haha. I feel that she truly believed in Jealousy Incarnate the moment she read the script. She suggested JJS for the role of Lee HwaShin, a character that needed both charm and great acting ability to be able to pull off. And JJS did it with flying colors. I guess she couldn't be happier, she chose the right actor. She has the same amount of praise for the director too. I'm so glad everything fell into place for JI. Great cast, story, director, music. I can say she honestly to her innermost core loved working for JI. Her ig posts show her passion for the series. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Jy Jy said:

Wow... although the article is in Korean, but we can see that out of the 6 kiss scene videos, the video of Shinari got the highest number of views (2,4 millions), "hearts" and comments! The top comment below the article is also about Hwashin. So happy that the scene has received many love and recognition! :grin: This scene deserves it!! Go go go best couple Shinari~

Don't forget to vote for them everyday here http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

2 hours ago, karen527 said:

Oh gosh! Thanks for the pics! Look at the pen he's holding. It has his name on it. I want a pen like that too. Haha.

About HyoJin, I guess she became a JungSuk fan after watching Oh My Ghost...and maybe a fangirl too? I wish. Haha. I feel that she truly believed in Jealousy Incarnate the moment she read the script. She suggested JJS for the role of Lee HwaShin, a character that needed both charm and great acting ability to be able to pull off. And JJS did it with flying colors. I guess she couldn't be happier, she chose the right actor. She has the same amount of praise for the director too. I'm so glad everything fell into place for JI. Great cast, story, director, music. I can say she honestly to her innermost core loved working for JI. Her ig posts show her passion for the series. 

I focused on his face too much that I didn't notice the pen had his name on it hehe. I wish I had one too ;_;... Agree, seems like JJS's acting in OMG and especially JI has left a strong impression in GHJ, and JI was a special project to her...  I bet JJS must be really happy to know it cause he had been wishing for working with her since forever :blush:

------

15534809_678054875696585_337377774537172

yMbls2M.gif

Source: DC

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Wow... although the article is in Korean, but we can see that out of the 6 kiss scene videos, the video of Shinari got the highest number of views (2,4 millions), "hearts" and comments! The top comment below the article is also about Hwashin. So happy that the scene has received many love and recognition! :grin: This scene deserves it!! Go go go best couple Shinari~

Don't forget to vote for them everyday here http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

I focused on his face too much that I didn't notice the pen had his name on it hehe. I wish I had one too ;_;... Agree, seems like JJS's acting in OMG and especially JI has left a strong impression in GHJ, and JI was a special project to her...  I bet JJS must be really happy to know it cause he had been wishing for working with her since forever :blush:

------

yMbls2M.gif

Source: DC

@mintea18 - oh wow, thanks for all the pics/gifs! The DC fans took the best HD pics/vids!! JJS looking so handsome at the event.....omo, the smile in this gif is just so precious *fainted*!

ShinNari's kiss is definitely a fans' favourite and the article described the six as 2016 Drama's kiss masters (?)......인정 In-jeong, JJS is not only Heart Master, Sexy King or The Sexy One but also Kiss Master!  And not to mention, a truly remarkable actor!  Even Chun Jung Myung (Ha Ji Won's leading man in her latest movie) in an interview published today said that he's envious of JJS and Jung Woo Sung:)  To be named in the same breath as JWS by CJM himself an accomplished actor, JJS has really come a long way in his career :wub:

@karen527 @mintea18 - I want the man whose hand is holding the pen :blush:  

And yes, fellow JJS fangirls, don't forget to do your part.......vote for our ShinNari Couple!!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Translation of JJS's interview on Dec. 5th. He talked about GHJ :)

Cr. @ForJojoal

CzTj3SxUoAA2hRh.jpgCzTj5poVEAAsZzo.jpg

@mintea18 - happy to note that JJS and GHJ still call each other up after the drama has ended.  I read somewhere that GHJ doesn't usually keep in touch with her male co-stars (I wonder why.......to avoid rumours?).  Think it's probably "safe" to keep in touch with JJS since he has a long-term girlfriend who understands him well.

Movie promotion is now over and he should now be able to spend few days at home, just to relax and doing nothing......and going for medical check-up is a good idea since he has been working non-stop for the whole year! 

Here's a review on Hyung posted on Soompi news.....all positives!!

Review: “My Annoying Brother” Starring Jo Jung Suk And EXO’s D.O.

(link)

This plot is just simply heart-warming. You’ll find yourself on a roller-coaster of some serious emotions, but it’s definitely worth the watch. It’s a great film that a lot of people might find themselves relating to. Maybe not the blindness or ex-con aspect of the plot, but more in terms of the hope and strength you can get from your family members, even if you’re annoyed by them most of the time. I can’t emphasize enough how great the performance from D.O. was and how enjoyable it was to watch the tough, arrogant, crude side of Jo Jung Suk. This flick will definitely tug at your heartstrings, so I definitely recommend it.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 @mundaliv not only the word "in-jeong", JJS has the ability to make any word sound so sexy kkkk~.  Like when he called Nari after their looker room kiss ... I die everytime ;__; 

Gifs of dormitory kiss :P

More hotness~ below spoiler tag :phew::phew:

@mintea18 - those GIFs are so darn H.O.T!!! Daebak.....JJS is really one hot Kiss Master :wub: 

Another unforgettable scene :phew:

9clx2CX.jpgS6azL2g.jpgJv7TttN.jpggPkl21S.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Translation of JJS's interview on Dec. 5th. He talked about GHJ :)

Cr. @ForJojoal

CzTj3SxUoAA2hRh.jpgCzTj4ZNUUAAqThI.jpgCzTj5poVEAAsZzo.jpg

I'm so glad he finally spoke about working with GHJ. I mean I saw one or two articles on GHJ talking about working with JJS in JI but hardly the other way around :) 

On 12/11/2016 at 7:58 PM, mintea18 said:

iFT8S8O.jpg

I think he looks like Harry Potter here:w00t: minus the lightning bolt mark on the forehead~~

I was browsing what movie to watch in the cinema yesterday and I was soooo surprised that 'Hyung' is now showing on my local cinema!!! *jawdrop*  I'm hoping I can go and watch the movie tomorrow. I know it looks like a comedy from the trailers...but I think I'll bring in with me a 'box' of tissue just in case:phew:

JJS is def so busy these days... hopefully, as he said in the article, he'll get a few days off in December to do his own things!