Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

24 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

Thanks Kenjo80! I had a good read :D I hope Merman Junghoon is really the father of the little girl... Just want to see him as a father :wub:

More gifs of our merman...  JS-ssi must comeback with a new drama right now!  Everyone seems to miss him so much :bawling:

Yes, comeback with a new drama ASAP!   JJS and JJH have great chemistry in their short but highly entertaining scenes. Both have such commanding screen presence and it would be a dream pairing to have these two extremely talented actors as an OTP :wub:

RtOkBU8.jpg

Wow, thanks for the beautiful GIFs of uri handsome Merman!  Did the merman die?  Is that Jung Yoo-mi, merman's ex-wife? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

This part is so funny... "Cry thick tears" haha.... ROTF :lol:

Like people have commented on Dramabeans, how could he deliver those ridiculous lines with such a straight face lol... JJS-jjang!!

Looking forward to tonight Episode.. 2 seconds of the Preview and angsty Merman JJS stole my heart already :tears:... I hope writer-nim won't give him a sad ending..

Hide contents

@libes In my imagination, Merman JJS must have the milkiest and softest skin ever heheehe :phew:

Then,he shouldn't meet that bully little girl's mom... otherwise, the mom will chased him to know where's the beauty salon or spa he visited. Even JJH's face is outshined by JJS :D

• Like 3

On 12/8/2016 at 9:14 PM, kenjo80 said:

Wow, thanks for the beautiful GIFs of uri handsome Merman!  Did the merman die?  Is that Jung Yoo-mi, merman's ex-wife? 

Here is the cameo part of JS-ssi in tonight Ep... So it's a sad/open ending for him.. Jung Yoo-mi is his ex-wife... He told JJH about his ex-wife and JJH cried, and then he disappeared(?) did he die? :(

Edit: Engsub!

• Like 3

On 12/8/2016 at 10:40 PM, libes said:

Then,he shouldn't meet that bully little girl's mom... otherwise, the mom will chased him to know where's the beauty salon or spa he visited. Even JJH's face is outshined by JJS :D

JJS is quite famous for his nice skin... One of the reasons why he has such a baby face sometimes :wub:

Fans on DC are crying like crazy because of Merman Jung Hoon. Writer-nim why you did this to us?? :cry:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

JJS is quite famous for his nice skin... One of the reasons why he has such a baby face sometimes :wub:

Fans on DC are crying like crazy because of Merman Jung Hoon lol. Writer-nim why you did this to us?? :cry:

Writer-nim, how could you do this to uri merman???:tears:  How could he get dumped by Jung Yoomi?  He deserves a much better ending after what he's done for JJH, giving her advice on pearls and jealousy!   The writer should "make up" to JJS and team up with him next! 

legend of the blue sea jo jung suk jun ji hyun

Yoo Jeong was also the much-needed push for the relationship between the two leads. Giving Shim Cheong advice on her romance troubles with Heo Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho), he suggested making him jealous, explaining that “men are all jealousy incarnates,” in reference to the actor’s recent drama “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate).”

It’s a cameo filled with hilarious moments from the start till the end, especially when he and Jun Ji Hyun put on a show of exaggerated affection in front of a very jealous and very furious Lee Min Ho. Jo Jung Suk’s comically sly acting was a veritable highlight of this exciting episode, which recorded an impressive viewer rating of 22.5% for its final scene, and 17.4% overall (nationwide).

Cr :soompi

Look at that luminous skin! :)

e1XIi1I.jpg

• Like 3

Sad ending for our merman... :( then we can forget him appears again in the upcoming episodes :(:( 

There is no news on upcoming projects of JJS, right? Perhaps he is still too busy to select which projects that he would like to do. Hope he can choose another RomCom drama and on screen before March :) 

I just realized that the filming of Hyung was done last year. So, it was before he went to Iceland then? 

• Like 3

I'm so sad now. How can such a small cameo have such huge impact. I literally bawled. LOL. It was soooo sad. His love....WAAAHHH

Seriously JS and JH NEEDS to partner up for reals. They have amazing chemistry. I'm still paining....:bawling:

• Like 4

So far he has no announced projects yet or is there any that I'm not aware of? I really wish to see him in a drama again and maybe in a romantic film. I know he needs to rest and take a break but I hope it won't take too long. I miss him everyday. 

• Like 5

source.gif

source.gif

tv Report - Nate  'Blue Sea', merman Jo Jung Seok passes away... Jung Yumi cameos as his ex girlfriend

1. [+1,363, -13] Jo Jung Seok ㅜㅜ He recently just recovered from breast cancer then he dies from cardiac arrest here ㅜ.ㅜ

2. [+1,019, -13] Jo Jung Seok was the star todayㅠㅠ He left with an impact... the pink pearl ring

3. [+977, -16] Jo Jung Seok ㅠㅠ His cameo was short, what a shame ㅠㅠ Would've been nice if they added him as a friend who is like a mentor to Jeon Ji Hyun's character

4. [+51, -3] Jo Jung Seok hard carried

Nate
1. [+766, -8] Isn't Jo Jung Seok too cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+637, -9] The black plastic bag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+509, -16] LOTBS is so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+60, -1] Jo Jung Seok is never awkward with any actress, he bursts with charms

5. [+44, -2] Black plastic bag ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He reminds her whenever she cries ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Jung Seok's cameo is legendary ㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -2] Jo Jung Seok felt more like a main character rather than a cameo ㅜㅜ

cr: kkuljaem

When will he come back with a new drama?? I miss seeing him on screen :tears::tears:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, karen527 said:

So far he has no announced projects yet or is there any that I'm not aware of? I really wish to see him in a drama again and maybe in a romantic film. I know he needs to rest and take a break but I hope it won't take too long. I miss him everyday. 

He hasn't announced any new drama project yet, I guess we have to wait for a while cause JI has just ended not long ago :( I hope it won't take too long too... Dying to see him in a drama again.

9 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Sad ending for our merman... :( then we can forget him appears again in the upcoming episodes :(:( 

There is no news on upcoming projects of JJS, right? Perhaps he is still too busy to select which projects that he would like to do. Hope he can choose another RomCom drama and on screen before March :) 

I just realized that the filming of Hyung was done last year. So, it was before he went to Iceland then? 

Yes. "Hyung" wrapped up on Dec. 30th last year, before his Iceland Trip ;)

1916075_1193710197323659_3223295652357476028_1193710210656991_596982345722904485

4 hours ago, Jy Jy said:

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

Pls, This is only Koreans Vote ? :(

Everyone can vote :). You have to sign up first. One vote per day.

Let's vote everyday for our ShinNari :wub:

• Like 3

@mundaliv @mintea18 Hyung finished filming end December 2015 but the three stones, JJS, Jung Woo and Jung SangHoon left for Iceland on Nov 24 (actually early morning of Nov 25), filmed in Iceland for eight days and returned home on Dec 4th. YOF-Iceland Episode 1 aired on Jan 1, 2016. So, JJS actually took time off from his "Hyung" filming for the trip to Iceland to shoot YOF.  In another article, it's reported that Hyung started shooting on Oct 19 and wrapped up on Dec 31.  2015 was a very busy year for JS-ssi with three movies, one drama and one variety - Time Renegades, The Exclusive: Beat The Devil’s Tattoo, OMG, Hyung and YOF :):sweatingbullets:

Jo Jung Suk, Jung Woo, and Jung Sang Hoon in “Youth Over Flowers”

youth over flowers season 2 3

Actors Jo Jung Suk, Jung Woo, and Jung Sang Hoon have been confirmed for the third season of “Youth Over Flowers”!

According to industry insiders, the three stars were recently cast for the travel show produced by tvN’s very own Na Young Suk. The destination for this season will be Iceland, which is known for its hot springs, volcanic mountains, and Icelandic horses.

The first meeting was reportedly held on November 24, and the cast departed for Iceland later that day.

Fans are already looking forward to the bromance of the “Three Js,” especially as all three are known to have entertaining personalities and excellent variety show skills.

Soompi article

Z0Kj6J5.jpg

Jo Jung-suk, Do Kyung-soo, Park Shin-hye finally finish shooting the movie Hyung

January 5, 2016

The movie Hyung (working title) as finally finished shooting after three months, with the final scene being wrapped up no Thursday December 31st. Hyung means older brother in Korean when said by a younger brother. Hyung is distributed by CJ Entertainment, produced by Choice Cut, and directed by Kwon Soo-kyung.

In the movie Hyung, Dusick is a hyung who has moved away from home 15 years ago, and become a brazen conman. While his younger brother Doo-young has done well for himself as a judo instructor. The movie takes places when Dusick hyung suddenly bursts into the life of Dusick, and the two begin living together.

Jo Jung-suk plays the brazen con artist hyung, who is let out on conditional parole to his younger brother who is a member of the national Judo team. Do Kyung-soo of EXO plays Doo-young, who is about to attend a nation judo competition, when his life get thrown for a twist when the incident happens one fateful morning and the two brothers begin their life of squabbling.

Doo-young is given a second shot at his judo career, when he meets judo coach Soo-hyun (played by Park Shin-hye).

Hyung started shooting on October 19th, and finished about three months later on December 31st. When the filming wrapped up in Songpa-gu Seoul on a cold winter night, they did not let their weariness disturb the happy atmosphere. Do Kyung-soo and Jo Jung-suk make a genuine brother like bond during the shooting, looking after each other and making a lasting relationship, which is sure to come out in the movie.

After the shooting, Jo Jung-suk who plays Dusick said “Thanks to the hard work of all the support staff, we finished the shooting soundly. I hope you all look forward to seeing this new facet of my Dongseng (younger brother) Doo-young / Kyung-soo.”

Do Kyung-soo who plays Doo-young said “It hasn’t really sunk in yet. Thanks to the hard work of the staff, the director and my hyung Jung-suk, we have created a great movie which was also fun to make.”

The movie’s sole female Park Shin-hye said “It is a movie that handles the story of two loving brothers very well. The two of them looked like they were genuinely happy whenever they were on set.”

The production crew expects post production to last into the second half of 2016, but is aiming to release the movie the same year.

Source

• Like 3

YouTube clip of the "Hyung's 2 million Thank You Event" on Dec 5.  

JS-ssi was so sweet when at min 1.28, one of the fans screamed " 여기 좀 봐요 여기 좀~  look here, look here" and his expression then was priceless as he answered "그래요 거기 볼게요 OK, I will see you there",,,,,,,and then a while later, repeated "Arasseo-yo, I'll go over in a bit" sending the fans into a frenzy......awwww, how sweet a fan service is that "fainted" :wub::heart:

CKOS4Q7.jpg

8cANqiC.gif

• Like 3