Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

@kenjo80 you know me very well chingu :D Yes..PSH is too young for JJS (for me :phew:) I mean..sure for PSH and DO..why not :P 

From the trailer, it does look like the movie will be focusing on the relationship between JJS and DO... is JJS even DO's real brother in the movie? since he's a scammer..so it might he's not actually his real brother?? 

@snowlou I can sense that you are not into the young romantic interest for JJS........Hmm, that's a good question but I think JJS will be the real bro!  We'll have to find out......saw an insta post that there'll be some promo or movie premiere going on tomorrow Oct 26 with both JJS and DO in attendance (not sure how to bring instagram post over to soompi :().  Can only post screencaps!a5aoyBl.jpg

JJS is keeping busy these days with JI live filming and Hyung movie promotional activities! And on Oct 27 from 2;00-5:00pm KST, he'll be at the 2016 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony to receive his well-deserved award (not sure which award though), along with the DOTS couple who will be the recipients of the President's Awards :D  It seems the ceremony will be aired live on V apps, for fans who know how to use the app.

Edit - yay, managed to embed my first instagram video on soompi :P

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

JJS is keeping busy these days with JI live filming and Hyung movie promotional activities! And on Oct 27 from 2;00-5:00pm KST, he'll be at the 2016 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony to receive his well-deserved award (not sure which award though), along with the DOTS couple who will be the recipients of the President's Awards :D  It seems the ceremony will be aired live on V apps, for fans who know how to use the app.

Edit - yay, managed to embed my first instagram video on soompi :P

Well done for successfully posting your first instagram video :) something that I still can't do but probably will learn to do in the future. Thank you for the BTS videos of the movie..I'll have to watch them later.

Hopefully someone will post some nice pics from the award ceremony (better still short video of his acceptance speech :) ) 

WKnEe1R.jpg

NR is going to finally give her heart (ramyun) to HS.  In this newly released pic, she is seen to be offering her cup ramyun to HS but will he accept it? 

Oops, wrong thread!  JJS looking sooo handsome in his white shirt in this pic....:)

@mintea18 - love love love JJS's wink  :wub:  This one is so sexy with that "professional" hairstyle!  ym0Igkc.gif

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snowlou said:

Well done for successfully posting your first instagram video :) something that I still can't do but probably will learn to do in the future. Thank you for the BTS videos of the movie..I'll have to watch them later.

Hopefully someone will post some nice pics from the award ceremony (better still short video of his acceptance speech :) ) 

@snowlou am sure his fans will post plenty of pics and videos of JJS on stage accepting his award. He certainly is deserving of this recognition by the Ministry for his contribution to the k-ent industry and thanks to JI, I bet his popularity has surged not only domestically but internationally as well.  Good job, JJS :D  Am still amazed by his acting every time I watch him on screen......

lIaMDIa.gifaAoEbYB.gifOdp5COs.gif

U4exvGR.gif

cr: as tagged (Source: Twitter) 

• Like 2

Here's Hyung Presscon video on Naver > http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1197655

More pics......

Notice that JJS likes to high-five his co-stars (LeeYoonJi, IU, PBY, SMA, GHJ) after a shoot and during interviews.  Is it his way of saying "this is all professional"  (a subtle to message to his gf perhaps)? :P

urseR7f.jpg

Looks like a fun presscon......

520Kd5Q.jpgxCN8css.jpg1xVHKU1.jpg

• Like 2

@kenjo80 thank you for the pics and the video link! He must be super busy...so today he got two events to attend to? This press con and also the award ceremony? Plus it looks like JI is doing live shooting atm...:crazy: 

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@kenjo80 thank you for the pics and the video link! He must be super busy...so today he got two events to attend to? This press con and also the award ceremony? Plus it looks like JI is doing live shooting atm...:crazy: 

@snowlou - my pleasure!  Seeing so many pics of him enjoying himself at the PressCon makes my day :)  The award ceremony will be held tomorrow.  Guess he must have finished filming for this week's episodes.

Change of clothes.......casual wear for the V-Live engagement :P Here is the link to watch the video of these two playful "brothers" > Link

QBoqAUt.gifz2IQU6J.gif:heart::heart:5Fcm3CU.jpg

8gkx7pb.jpgW8loCXQ.jpgHOxxpDF.jpg

Pics from Twitter

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye about Jo Jung Suk:

CvrqNlYUEAA2nXx.jpg

Jungsuk said: "‏I am a fan of Park ShinHye, I was looking froward to our 1st project. The filming site was full of laughter on 1st day filming"... "I still remembered how Park ShinHye looked like on 1st day, she always smiled, I thought she's interested in me /LOL/ 

‏Park Shinhye said that she wants to work with Jo Jung Suk in the future with a melodrama project. 

Source: chanbeatrix@twitter

I think the above part is in this video (@21:00 PSH said she wanted to work with JJS in a melo drama and then she couldn't stop laughing again haha). And Jo Jung Suk got all the labels. So funny :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

Park Shin Hye about Jo Jung Suk:

Jungsuk said: "‏I am a fan of Park ShinHye, I was looking froward to our 1st project. The filming site was full of laughter on 1st day filming"... "I still remembered how Park ShinHye looked like on 1st day, she always smiled, I thought she's interested in me /LOL/ 

‏Park Shinhye said that she wants to work with Jo Jung Suk in the future with a melodrama project. 

Source: chanbeatrix@twitter

I think the above part is in this video (@21:00 PSH said she wanted to work with JJS in a melo drama and then she couldn't stop laughing again haha). And Jo Jung Suk got all the labels. So funny :lol:

@mintea18 thanks for sharing the translated script of the interview.  JJS is really a sweet character, well-liked and respected by his hoobae........and.yay, OST by JJS and DO.......daebak!!  Wow, the OST has not been "auto-tuned" and will be as per originally sung by them. Perfect!  

JJS-PSH melodrama would be something to look forward to :)

Park Shin Hye Talks About Working With EXO’s D.O. And Jo Jung Suk

Er52O4k.png

Park Shin Hye recently talked about working with EXO’s D.O. and Jo Jung Suk in the upcoming film “Hyung.”

On October 26, Park Shin Hye talked about working with her co-stars at the film’s press conference, saying, “It was so funny on set. Because I really like Jo Jung Suk’s previous work, there were lots of times when I laughed and made a mistake.”

Jo Jung Suk also added, “There were many times when we couldn’t hold in our laughter and made a lot of mistakes,” to which Park Shin Hye commented, “You can’t help but laugh when you see Do Kyung Soo (D.O.) and Jo Jung Suk.”

Soompi

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye says Jo Jung Suk's cursing impressed her!

F4GBy3o.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye discussed the fun filming experience for her upcoming movie, 'Hyung.' 

At the October 26 press conference, Park Shin Hye was asked about her experiences during the movie.

The actress responded, "It was with Jo Jung Suk and D.O, so just watching them was nice. My eyes, ears, and heart were all delighted, and the atmosphere was fun. I am a big fan of Jo Jung Suk's previous work, so I laughed a lot and had to do a lot of retakes. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the two guys." 

She especially complimented Jo Jung Suk's real-life-like acting style, saying, "The character was completely opposite his actual personality, but he was so well-prepared and the curse words seemed so genuine. I was so impressed with him cursing and being annoying as a character." 

Source

cIJ0q74.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Lovely sweater with arrows shooting into the heart.....:heart:

xLMBdZS.gif

cr : as tagged on Twitter

I just noticed D.O had a key on his jacket LOLL. The key to his brother's heart haha

Can't wait for the award ceremony today!

Thanks @kenjo80 for updating this thread so fast :P

• Like 2

Award ceremony is being broadcast live on V LIVE....so happy to see JJS being presented with the Cultural Minister's award when I clicked on the link :P:D

Screencaps that I managed to capture (my internet connection was not very good). JJS looking so smart in the all black suit and tie :heart:

14jppG9.pngukf8rDY.pngRqvMleq.pngBlQMnna.pngaLZXz3K.png

Media pics....Dwp1XEk.jpg

8AsD801.jpg

• Like 3

27 Oct 2016 - Red Carpet pics of JJS at 2016 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.  Looking suave as always!

6F8ARHi.jpgGLROmDb.jpg5K8gJFj.jpg

luzqp1t.jpg

Spoiler

VRm7cre.jpgA19nvur.jpgmhGmqaE.jpg

Jo Jung Suk is one of the recipients of <Minister's Award> for his contribution to promoting and developing Korean Culture and Arts.  He looks a bit more rested than at the movie presscon yesterday........looks so cool in this gif :wub:

W4yhggg.gif

cr : @cow_jojeol on twitter

YouTube video of JJS on the red carpet...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I just noticed D.O had a key on his jacket LOLL. The key to his brother's heart haha

Can't wait for the award ceremony today!

Thanks @kenjo80 for updating this thread so fast :P

A very big key to Hyung's big heart :P Doesn't JJS look handsome at the award ceremony?  He looks so sexy in black! So sweet of him to mention about his mother's dream about him receiving such a huge honour for himself and his family.

Just happy that JJS has been in the news lately and now that his thread has been "revived", it feels good to be able to fangirl and share pics, gifs, videos, news about this awesome actor we all love so very much!  

Do you all notice that in this ep 20 making video, JJS was quite serious and did not respond/smile when GHJ was trying to "tease" him with her aegyo (min 0.50-0.54)?  He must have felt dead tired then.....even GHJ acknowledged that JJS could hardly sleep lately!  Glad to see that he seems well rested at today's award ceremony.

rUuCGz6.png

• Like 3