Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

6 hours ago, mintea18 said:

One of my fav scene from Ep 15 :P

No words can describe how good JJS's acting is. He has perfect control of his voice tones and he can easily make you feel the pain of the character...

Tbh JJS is the only reason I continue to watch the show.

@mintea18I am mesmerised by his acting in his each and every role thus far.  JJS is acting gold :heart:

ohTzxt8.jpg

• Like 2

Jealousy Incarnate is like a rollercoaster. I am high when it is Hwashin-Nari scene and low when it is JW-Nari scene. GKP has a good voice but not a great facial expressions. JJS have a great acting voice, facial expression and body language. Even my 15 year old son likes his acting. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, reallove143 said:

Jealousy Incarnate is like a rollercoaster. I am high when it is Hwashin-Nari scene and low when it is JW-Nari scene. GKP has a good voice but not a great facial expressions. JJS have a great acting voice, facial expression and body language. Even my 15 year old son likes his acting. 

I really don't know what to expect from the remaining 8 episodes and hope that the reset of the main love triangle is not going to drag this romance brawl for too long.  @reallove143, like you and your son (haha, he has a good eye!), I enjoy the Shin-Nari scenes far more than the Go-Nari ones as there is definitely glaring difference in the level of acting between the two male leads. GKP is still young and there's time for him to gain more experience to hone his acting skills.  The future in the k-ent is bright for him after this role!  JJS, on the other hand, deserves all the positive reviews and recognition for portraying this HwaShin character effortlessly and keeping me invested in this drama. The MBC drama is fast catching up with JI in the ratings department :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

I think my limit for Kdrma is 16 episodes, but I will try to watch it until the end for JJS. Then I have to find another way to get rid of my obsession with JJS..it is like Colin Firth ( Pride and Prejudice) and Dan Stevens ( Matthew Crawley -Downton Abbey) all over again. I just love those loving stares :)

• Like 3

JJS visiting his dermatologist in Apgujeong :P  The dermatologist sure knows how to promote his centre!

Oh wow, his skin is glowing, flawless....the article refers to him as 꿀피부 소유자! ......"Owner of Honey Skin" :)

p/s doesn't he look gorgeous here??? :heart:

jDQFLWB.jpg

source

Edited by kenjo80
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, reallove143 said:

57 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

I really don't know what to expect from the remaining 8 episodes and hope that the reset of the main love triangle is not going to drag this romance brawl for too long.  @reallove143, like you and your son (haha, he has a good eye!), I enjoy the Shin-Nari scenes far more than the Go-Nari ones as there is definitely glaring difference in the level of acting between the two male leads. GKP is still young and there's time for him to gain more experience to hone his acting skills.  The future in the k-ent is bright for him after this role!  JJS, on the other hand, deserves all the positive reviews and recognition for portraying this HwaShin character effortlessly and keeping me invested in this drama. The MBC drama is fast catching up with JI in the ratings department :sweatingbullets:

Agree with both of you..I feel like having more HS-NR scenes and less JW-NR scenes..but of course...it won't do GKP any justice if it turned out to be like that..but I really don't mind more JJS scenes though :) Let's hope that next week, this messy triangle relationship will be all sorted out~

@kenjo80 thank you for the youtube clip...does anyone know what he's talking about? especially the section about Gummy :) I wonder whether she'll be jealous of GHJ @_@

If I remember correctly, this forum also posted the full length of JI (1st?) press conference..but sadly, no one subs it in English T_T (only snippets of it) and if I'm not mistaken, isn't there another JI press conference after the 1st one. But that one never airs nor I've seen any photo of it. 

How do you get all those nice individual pics (from the drama) to be posted here? Do you do like screen capture or something..but the quality of the picutres are so good though. I love JJS' look and hairstyle at the end of JI ep 16 (when he was with GHJ in news room). 

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

Agree with both of you..I feel like having more HS-NR scenes and less JW-NR scenes..but of course...it won't do GKP any justice if it turned out to be like that..but I really don't mind more JJS scenes though :) Let's hope that next week, this messy triangle relationship will be all sorted out~

@kenjo80 thank you for the youtube clip...does anyone know what he's talking about? especially the section about Gummy :) I wonder whether she'll be jealous of GHJ @_@

If I remember correctly, this forum also posted the full length of JI (1st?) press conference..but sadly, no one subs it in English T_T (only snippets of it) and if I'm not mistaken, isn't there another JI press conference after the 1st one. But that one never airs nor I've seen any photo of it. 

How do you get all those nice individual pics (from the drama) to be posted here? Do you do like screen capture or something..but the quality of the picutres are so good though. I love JJS' look and hairstyle at the end of JI ep 16 (when he was with GHJ in news room). 

@snowlou, those drama screencaps were posted by @mintea18....think she got the pictures from tumblr.  Very good quality indeed!

No idea what JJS's saying in the video......but could only understand "thinking of getting married" :P  He did mention in a separate interview about getting married but both he and Gummy are pretty busy right now.  So, looks like their marriage plan is now being put on hold! I wonder too if Gummy ever gets jealous of JJS's beautiful co-stars like GHJ and Shin Minah!

Do you mean this sleek-looking side-parted hairstyle? Love this look too!  He does have a commanding presence in the news room with the sleek hairstyle and smart suit......and his delivery of the news is just purrrrrrfect!!

efj5vXS.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/9/2016 at 8:41 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

#tvN10Festival

Two Star Award (Drama and Variety Show) : Jo Jung Suk

source

Here is the video of JJS winning the "Two Star Award" for Oh My Ghostess and Youth Over Flowers - Iceland at tvN10Festival held on October 9.  A well deserved award, beating out the other nominees Kim Ji Suk, Veteran actor Shin Gu, his current co-star Go Kyung Pyo, Hallyu star Choi Ji Woo and veteran actress Yoon Yeo Jeon 

• Like 3

@kenjo80 the applause of Knet for JJS's acting is quite insane. I hope he will receive some awards for his brilliant performance in JI :) 

(and that wing of Hwashin is too sexy urgh)

@snowlou I often go to Tumblr and save these screencaps. There are plenty of nice screencaps of JI on that site ;) And I agree that hair style suits him so much <3

Tbh as a HS-NR shipper I feel quite upset about where the plot are going... Haven't watch  Ep.16 with sub yet haha. I hope they won't drag out the two-timing thing for too long, and Nari will soon decide who she truly loves (or loves better) *sigh*

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 the applause of Knet for JJS's acting is quite insane. I hope he will receive some awards for his brilliant performance in JI :) 

(and that wing of Hwashin is too sexy urgh)

@snowlou I often go to Tumblr and save these screencaps. There are plenty of nice screencaps of JI on that site ;) And I agree that hair style suits him so much <3

Tbh as a HS-NR shipper I feel quite upset about where the plot are going... Haven't watch  Ep.16 with sub yet haha. I hope they won't drag out the two-timing thing for too long, and Nari will soon decide who she truly loves (or loves better) *sigh*

Just finished watching eps 15 - 16 with subs and I must say I don't dislike the "reset of the love triangle" as much now compared to after watching raw.  The 3 of them house-sharing may be the turning point for this threesome and it is a good idea for NaRi to find out which one of the two child-men she likes more as a lover and as a BFF.  HS-JW suggested dating whereas she went one step further and suggested house-sharing which is a rather smart idea on her part.  Looking forward to more hilarious moments and how this love triangle will play out! 

@mintea18 - not familiar with Tumblr, so, if you come across nice screencaps of JJS, please do share here :)  More of the smiling HS and less of the bullying HS, jusaeyo!  Don't like the way the jealous HS insisting NaRi to get out of bed to buy him ramen and ice-cream, though!  Not cool :( 

MOlFhm8.jpg

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum and Jo Jung Suk top drama actor brand value/reputation for the latest month.

Bf32YeU.jpg

Park Bo Gum and Jo Jung Suk are placed first and second respectively in The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation's monthly drama actor brand value index for month September 13 - October 14.   The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation serves to quantify Hallyu stars and their "brand/reputation" value mainly through consumer behaviour. 

So happy for JJS!  축하해 :wub:

Source

• Like 4

'불후의명곡' 김소현 "조정석과 콜라보 무대 원한다"

Musical Actress, Kim So Hyun reveals her wish to collaborate with JJS on "Immortal Songs" !!  She appeared on stage with JJS in the musical "Grease" more than 10 years ago in 2005-2006 when he just started out his musical actor career.  It would be a dream come true if JJS were to guest and sing on "Immortal Songs"!

Source

Here is a video of Kim So Hyun with JJS back in 2013 presenting an award at the 7th Musical Awards.  He looked mighty fine in that white suit 

• Like 3

I must suppose it's because of JI that this thread has come alive (again)~~ :lol: well I only recently followed this forum but not bad at all that we have now reached page 241 and also for the fact that there's a dedicated forum for JJS (i know some actors or actresses that don't have any dedicated forum at soompi and so people just started a thread about them that's all). 

@kenjo80 yes..that was the hairstyle I was talking about..smart-looking man he is :P He really deserved at least an award for his acting skills and I love watching him in youth over flowers (now I put watching Aurora in my bucket list because watching those episodes!) He did mention last time that he thought of getting married as something positive and that he and gummy will def going to marry but don't know when. However, in one of the Happy Together season 3 episodes, JJS was invited as one of the guests, and Happy Together suprised him by inviting all his neigbourhood friends..and Yoo Jae Suk asked his friends who are married already and they all said that it's better for him to get married later~:w00t:

@mintea18 I'll check out tumblr..i have no idea what tumblr is but I'll look into it

Sometimes at certain pose, don't you think he looks like Jo In Sung? (or must I say Jo In Sung look like him since JJS is older than him? :P) I have no idea how he can get such a smooth skin like that...but let's not forget the power of make up :D Do you think he's ever gotten under the knife (if you don't mind me asking...please don't shoot me though)?

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Soompi  October 14, 2016

dSjdlCG.png

The Korean Business Research Institute has released its findings regarding the brand reputation rankings for actors currently starring in dramas based on research gathered from September 13 to October 14.

Below are the rankings:
1. Park Bo Gum
2. Jo Jung Suk
3. Kim Yoo Jung
4. Lee Joon Gi
5. IU
6. Gong Hyo Jin
7. Kim Ha Neul
8. Woo Hee Jin
9. Seo In Guk
10. Choi Ji Woo
11. Lee Dong Gun
12. Lee Joon
13. Ha Seok Jin
14. Park Ha Sun
15. Lim Ji Yeon
16. Son Ho Jun
17. Kim Hee Ae
18. Kim So Eun
19. Cha In Pyo
20. Jin Se Yeon

Source

The Top 10 for the previous month from August 13 to September 14 are:

1. Park Bogum 
2. Kim Yoojung 
3. Lee Junki 
4. Han Hyojoo
5. IU
6. Lee Jongsuk
7. Gong Hyojin
8. Jo Jungsuk

9. Son Hojun
10. Kim So Eun

Source

A big leap from No. 8 to No. 2 for JJS!  With Moonlight drama finishing its run soon, will JJS take the top spot the next month? 

• Like 3