Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@kenjo80 woww..I'm glad you posted all those nice pictures and vid of JJS :) He looks really nice in black~~ 

Poor JJS.. I don't think I can function very well if I don't have enough sleep...but look at him, at least up to ep 19 of JI, his acting performance has not deteriorated in quality!  I hope both JJS and GHJ can keep up with the live shooting condition and continue to deliver their very best until the end of the drama. :bawling: already sad thinking about how soon it will all be over and then no more JJS and GHJ T_T 

@kenjo80 He always looks so hot in dark color shirts :wub: (and I can totally see Hwashin in that gif haha)

I'm Imagining how sexy he would be if he loosens some of his shirt's buttons and reveal a little of his chest kkkkk~

pm3F1am.png:wub:

y1yakVZ.jpg

abT1svm.jpgCuTneeF.jpgi0xmRHh.jpgI3meLXW.jpg

Credit as tagged

@snowlou I hope JJS can find more time to sleep, in ep 19 I can see his eyes turns red in some scenes. But his acting is always amazing... Just the thought of saying goodbye to ShinNari makes me feel depressed already :cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 He always looks so hot in dark color shirts :wub: (and I can totally see Hwashin in that gif haha)

I'm Imagining how sexy he would be if he loosens some of his shirt's buttons and reveal a little of his chest kkkkk~

:wub:

Hide contents

Credit as tagged

@snowlou I hope JJS can find more time to sleep, in ep 19 I can see his eyes turns red in some scenes. But his acting is always amazing... Just the thought of saying goodbye to ShinNari makes me feel depressed already :cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved:

@mintea18 - wow, amazing pics......keep them coming :wub:  He is so fair and such a hot looking manly man in those dark coloured attires (don't really like the turtle-neck he wore in ep20 though)!! Haha, just him loosening his shirt's buttons already makes him sexy......totally agree!  Hope his make-up artist will tone down on the lip colour.....in ep20, I notice that his lips are especially red in most of the scenes......lip colour is too red for a man!!

So sad to see those red eyes (quite obvious during the dormitory scene), the under eye bags and the slightly swollen face! Aigoo, don't want to think about saying goodbye to ShinNari yet.....:(:bawling:

JJS with his guitar looks so dreamy......really hope he will strum the guitar and sing to NR in one of the next 4 eps (like he did in King 2Hearts, YTBLSS, OMG)!

kRFrJRJ.jpg

• Like 2

The photos from the award ceremony are so great. JJS looks better in comparison with the press conf of Hyung. He was so tired in the press conf!

Do you know what is considered as his achievements so that he received the award?

@mintea18 me too! enjoy our last two weeks watching the chemistry and explosive screen! hehehe

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

The photos from the award ceremony are so great. JJS looks better in comparison with the press conf of Hyung. He was so tired in the press conf!

Do you know what is considered as his achievements so that he received the award?

@mundaliv the awards honour those who have made a contribution to Korean contemporary pop culture and the arts, including actors, singers, comedians and models.   There are a few categories and JJS was awarded the Cultural Minister’s Award. Read more > LINK

More pics of the handsome man..

exWhOKq.jpgMsNxf7q.jpgd9U6T4H.jpg

30 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 do you think our wish that he will sing in the drama will come true? really really wish that he will sing in this drama again. I like it so much when he sings in the karaoke. 

Me too, keeping fingers crossed that he will sing again, this time to NR ........that will be a dream come true for me! 

5pM7XCb.jpg

• Like 1

Guys, I believe the pic of him holding the guitar means that he will sing in one of the last 4 eps. People from the production team aren't cruel enough to post that pic to tease us, are they?? lol. *finger crossed* 

===

Some nice gif and screencaps ^_^

source.gif

zqEpNHt.jpg

Puf3ZYh.jpg

xB0B01O.jpg

E5eBCRV.jpg

Uwvss5X.jpg

uM1O879.jpg

HGe7vfN.jpg

source.gif

"Let's get married":wub:

Source: DC

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mundaliv said:

Waiting for he plays guitar and sing in the last 4 episodes!! His voice is in the last 5 minutes of episode 17, 19, and 20.... 

Agree, my heart just melted watching the last 5 mins of the subbed ep 20 during the proposal......watching raw was touching enough but watching again with subs knowing what he was saying to her, just melted my heart and had to keep replaying just to enjoy the brilliance of JJS.....the eyes, the tone of his voice.....WOW WOW WOW :wub::wub::wub: So, now to top it all off, let us have him sing.......jebal!!

8 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Guys, I believe the pic of him holding the guitar means that he will sing in one of the last 4 eps. People from the production team aren't cruel enough to post that pic to tease us, are they?? lol. *finger crossed* 

===

Some nice gif and screencaps ^_^

@mintea18 VERY nice gifs and pics over there at the DC Gallery!  Indeed, the production team won't tease us with the pic if JJS is not going to sing..........perhaps a wedding song :lol: 

Both JJS and gf seem to do the same mouth exercises before their "gigs"....cute :PU8gAFEx.jpg

• Like 7

JJS always has the most suitable voice tone for every single one of his lines, even it's just a short "Uhm", "Yaa", "Aigo"..... The way he said it makes the emotions go straight to our hearts

His voice tone in these two scenes is Epic lol

• Like 4

Hi All, i am a new fangirl of JJS. So happy to find this thread. 

Gosh, where have i been doing all this time. It's not too late is it?  :blush:

Well, I noticed him, but i didn't find him attractive. His skin just too fair, too pale for a man. The reason i watch the current drama was initially because of GHJ but then shaken by JJS's great acting. I fell for his acting skill. He really does act out with his whole senses and body. He put his passion into his characters. Now, the more i watch him, the more charming he is.  I have been watching KDramas for long time, but just realised JJS has something, distinctive talent he could offer to the cruel korean entertainment industry so now everyone recognises him. 

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Let's love him together :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, gemina78 said:

Hi All, i am a new fangirl of JJS. So happy to find this thread. 

Gosh, where have i been doing all this time. It's not too late is it?  :blush:

Well, I noticed him, but i didn't find him attractive. His skin just too fair, too pale for a man. The reason i watch the current drama was initially because of GHJ but then shaken by JJS's great acting. I fell for his acting skill. He really does act out with his whole senses and body. He put his passion into his characters. Now, the more i watch him, the more charming he is.  I have been watching KDramas for long time, but just realised JJS has something, distinctive talent he could offer to the cruel korean entertainment industry so now everyone recognises him. 

Anyway, nice to meet you all. Let's love him together :)

Welcome, new fangirl!  I am pretty new to this thread too.  Let us shower JJS with all the love he deserves and share news/pics/vids here (even though he would not have an inkling of our existence!).

JJS with his slightly shorter stature is not handsome in the traditional sense and was probably not one the most recognizable actors in the K-ent industry, not until Jealousy Incarnate that is. With JI, his remarkable acting and brilliant portrayal of the eccentric Hwa Shin has attracted more viewers' interests in him!  Bet his fandom will grow exponentially domestically and internationally but there's more to him than just excellent acting.  Like you said, his talent is quite extraordinary and am sure you already know by now how good a singer, a dancer, a variety star he is! Do you plan to watch his previous dramas, movies and musicals?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mintea18 said:

JJS always has the most suitable voice tone for every single one of his lines, even it's just a short "Uhm", "Yaa", "Aigo"..... The way he said it makes the emotions go straight to our hearts

His voice tone in these two scenes is Epic lol

No wonder.. JJS must have taught that for her too kkkkk~ She looks so beautiful in that pic!<3

Couldn't agree with you more, @mintea18 his voice tone is always perfect and the way he said "marry me" at the end of ep20 is just oh so touching........tender words straight from his heart! Oh, how I wish there's another 20 eps of JI :mellow:

Thanks for sharing the youtube videos.......movie Hyung is billed as a "bro-com".....LOL, from rom-com to bro-com!  Can see JJS is really the live wire on set creating a fun and friendly atmosphere for all.  Can't wait to watch the movie online!!

Aigoo that "killing me softly" tattoo on his "milky" chest......and that "greasy" hairstyle reminds me of John Travolta in Grease (love his high cheekbones!) :P

NP7JIvR.pngFIP4XUv.png

• Like 4