Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@kenjo80 @mintea18 yeah, the current setting makes us can't give reaction to the post :( is it temporary or permanent thing from the soompi forum? 

As we often discuss about his chubby cheeks and his weight... seems he is now in the similar figure like HwaShin's time!! Perhaps too tired from the filming? and preparing the role in the drama? Really can't wait for his new drama! Since I haven't watched any new drama yet, I just spend the time watching some of his songs in the fan meetings. Different cities, different clothing style.. To be honest, the one that he wore oversized shirt in pink for his Tokyo FM is in the bottom rank of his styles during all cities FM. I like the most is he wore white shirt with black tie :) like in Seoul FM or mostly after singing dangerous. 

@Jinny_jw what's in the news in vogue? 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I think it's an article about famous cosmetic brands and their brand ambassadors in South Korea ^_^

This fan just posted the full section when Jung Suk and Sung Hoon spontaneously composed songs from fans' notes in Seoul Fanmeeting. Love their bond! Jungsuk was so adorable here in his white shirt and black tie @mundaliv :D

I often rewatch his performances in The Room Fanmeeting these days too... JJS is so full of charms. He has good acting, he can sing, dance, play guitar REALLY well, a real performer (sorry for keep repeating myself hahaha) Love him to bits :wub: These are my fav performances of his in his FM along with many many others!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@kenjo80 @mintea18 yeah, the current setting makes us can't give reaction to the post :( is it temporary or permanent thing from the soompi forum? 

As we often discuss about his chubby cheeks and his weight... seems he is now in the similar figure like HwaShin's time!! Perhaps too tired from the filming? and preparing the role in the drama? Really can't wait for his new drama! Since I haven't watched any new drama yet, I just spend the time watching some of his songs in the fan meetings. Different cities, different clothing style.. To be honest, the one that he wore oversized shirt in pink for his Tokyo FM is in the bottom rank of his styles during all cities FM. I like the most is he wore white shirt with black tie :) like in Seoul FM or mostly after singing dangerous. 

@mundaliv I found translation from jojungsukfanid: South Korean new male Gods 

:D

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I think it's an article about famous cosmetic brands and their brand ambassadors in South Korea ^_^

This fan just posted the full section when Jung Suk and Sung Hoon spontaneously composed songs from fans' notes in Seoul Fanmeeting. Love their bond! Jungsuk was so adorable here in his white shirt and black tie @mundaliv :D

I often rewatch his performances in The Room Fanmeeting these days too... JJS is so full of charms. He has good acting, he can sing, dance, play guitar REALLY well, a real performer (sorry for keep repeating myself hahaha) Love him to bits :wub: These are my fav performances of his in his FM along with many many others!

Yes @mintea18 I could not agree more to his style in white shirt and black tie. It's my fave style of him. Perhaps with the blue shirt in IOPE CF.. :D Well, basically because I do not really like too much color or flowery blazer in a guy. Well.. I don't know which one is my fave performance.. hahahaha..

@Jinny_jw is it really the translation? hahahaha.. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@Jinny_jw is it really the translation? hahahaha..

It doesn't matter, for us it's always right!! hehehe~

Aw.. I think I'll just replay this Fancam untill his next event :wub:

Love his minimalist fashion. It's simple but still makes a big impact! So handsomee...

WrqVFqd.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Jinny_jw said:

Fighting !!!

The real news 

My reactions to the news!

L6qmgNh.gifWSW6cSa.gif

Looking at the bright side, yay........so excited to see JungSukkie on my screen again!  Am sure that JJS will be amazing in this role and will have great chemistry with his leading lady........looking forward to his ad-libs too.  Counting down the days to Nov :grin: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

My reactions to the news!

I'd prepared for this news, but still need a moment.....

E4NgDOI.jpg

---------

Yeah, let's look at the bright side.. Jungsuk has the ability to create endless chemistry with his younger leading ladies (like IU, PBY), I'm sure his brilliant acting will help bring out the emotions in Hyeri! (Hope that Hyeri will surprise us)

The script sounds really promising :blush: I think I already fell hard for both righteous Cha DongTak and sly conman Gong Suchang hahahah. Sure he will be amazing in this duel role!

DJwMMEQV4AAlmXS.jpgDJwMOWqV4AEq7c6.jpg

Credit: ForJojeol

Really can't wait anymore. Nov ppalli come exos8J8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, mundaliv said:

The news is out!! Huaaaaaaaa :( 

Well.. just hoping our brilliant actor can bring out good chemistry with her :wink: 

Now.. go filming right away!! I'm waiting for the news of first script reading, and the posters of the drama then!!!

2 more weeks till Oct and the wait will be almost over, just thinking about the script reading and posters makes me soooo excited already!! :tongue:

Before that, maybe we will have some pics from "Drug King" wrap up party? Geuss its filming is going to finish soon...

• LOL 2

12 hours ago, mintea18 said:

2 more weeks till Oct and the wait will be almost over, just thinking about the script reading and posters makes me soooo excited already!! :tongue:

Before that, maybe we will have some pics from "Drug King" wrap up party? Geuss its filming is going to finish soon...

YESSSSSSS looking forward to HanDon CF today, Sept 16.  Next up Drug King wrap up party, Two Cops script reading and poster shooting!! And Sweet November will become sweeter with JJS's drama comeback exactly a year after JI ended!  For JJS's sake, hope the drama will be entertaining (not far-fetched), the acting/directing top-notch and the ratings up to his expectations :rolleyes: 

Aishhhh....seems like the news on the leading lady casting has not been received well by fans at all!  

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/09/15/jo-jung-seok-and-hyeri-confirmed-for-late-fall-mbc-drama-two-cops/#more-83005

Wonder how the K-netizens' reactions are.  Any idea, chingu-deul?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think this role ( rookie journalist )suitable for Hyeri more than HJM. She decided to star in the drama as soon as she read the script, without any hesitation.:lol:

I hope this drama will be great and high ratings

JJS is capable of creating chemistry with actresses . I trust his acting ability.:D

DJz5u6CV4AA1UZm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

YESSSSSSS looking forward to HanDon CF today, Sept 16.  Next up Drug King wrap up party, Two Cops script reading and poster shooting!! And Sweet November will become sweeter with JJS's drama comeback exactly a year after JI ended!  For JJS's sake, hope the drama will be entertaining (not far-fetched), the acting/directing top-notch and the ratings up to his expectations :rolleyes: 

Aishhhh....seems like the news on the leading lady casting has not been received well by fans at all!  

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/09/15/jo-jung-seok-and-hyeri-confirmed-for-late-fall-mbc-drama-two-cops/#more-83005

Wonder how the K-netizens' reactions are.  Any idea, chingu-deul?

Wowwww! 80% of the comments are negative towards the news!! Usually there is the wrap up of knetizen reaction, right? I wonder as well. Is there any news in dramabeans? I can't find it until last night. Really curious with the comments in DB. Because the first article when Hyeri is still considering, the comments are also more negative reaction rather than positive. I'm confused why the PD or whoever responsible with casting can't give the role to other actress. At the moment, we can only hope JJS works his charm and magic chemistry :wink: Counting the days until November.. 1 year after JI ends! 

• Like 3

Dongwon Rincham Promotional pic!

Hello chef <3

Py5H466.jpg

======

I used google translate and the top comments on Naver seem quite positive: "Expecting JJS's drama", "JJS's drama is a must watch"...... Comments like that :wink: Sure there are also negative ones somewhere among the comments but I think the reactions toward the news on Naver are pretty good this time lol. "Two Cops" is a male-centric drama after all, I believe JJS's acting can hard carry..

• Like 3