Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

spoiler for tonight's episode(not going to insert picture and IDK how to hide it, so just go link if you wish to see)
201207191816291111_1.jpg

Bridal Mask will not on air on 26 July and 2 August. Is it true? As I understand because of the Olympic games. If so, then I am sad  :(  

Bridal Mask will not on air on 26 July and 2 August. Is it true? As I understand because of the Olympic games. If so, then I am sad 

:(

spoiler for tonight's episode(not going to insert picture and IDK how to hide it, so just go link if you wish to see)
201207191816291111_1.jpg

not my fave episode, AT ALL. I'm sad to say that ep 15 could possibly be the worst BM epi so far for me  [-(
Aside from Shunji laying trap for KT and the badass girl fight between Rie and MD, It's just another rehash of catch Mok Dan to catch Gaksital/threaten Damsari for the 295382680236th time. The overuse of extended flashbacks and prolonged *unnecessary* scenes (the scene at the market and governor general scenes) feel like filler. I sense these are just there to fill the time while waiting for the cliffhanger, fantastic though it is was kind of obvious from a mile a way. Show, I see what extension is doing to you! 
Hope this is just a temporary slump and BM can continue to have kickass and exhilarating episodes again. Esp if it's true no new epi for the next two weeks *sobs* hope that writer-nim can use the extra time to strengthen the plot.

Shunji and Rie are becoming paranoid about Kangto confessing his love for Mokdan

ack, can't believe what's happening right now!  hope everyone's enjoying, too!! :D

just a funny little review of yesterday's epi from pinkblossom over at carrotblossom patch for anyone who wants a little laugh :)
http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/07/19/episodes-15-ghost-gaksital-i-do-i-do/

class="entry-title"Episodes 15: Ghost, Gaksital, I Do I Do July 19, 2012 · by pinkblossom · in Drama Review.

Just some thoughts about Episodes 15 for Ghost, Gaksital, and I Do I Do

I was feelin’ the procrastination breeze quite a bit today.  Hmm… perhaps I should call it the procrastination tempest, then?  Oh, I know: the Kdrama maelstrom!  So, in deference to the nature of the day, I decided to watch not just 1, not just 2, but ALL THREE mainstream Wed-Thurs dramas.  And that doesn’t include my daily fix.  More on that soon.  Anyhoo, as I mentioned before, I don’t keep up with this batch of Wed-Thursies, but I figured why not just jump into them today?  Commence much eyebrow frowning and lifting and all-around wiggling as I attempted to follow these quite complex storylines (well, at least for Ghost and Gaksital).  And don’t forget lots of sighing as the madre tried to explain, unsuccessfully, 15 episodes worth of plot.  Anyhow, here’s my weigh-in at this quite-past-halfway-point in all three dramas.

Gaksital
I know lots of you wub this drama like no other, and I’m not here to poop on your Rollercoaster.  But I just wanna say… uh… that fight scene with Mok-dan and La-la was really awkward.  *peeks out from behind protective door*  And seriously, Mok-dan drives me up the wall.  Girlfriend, seriously?  I can maaaybe...
eab081ec8b9ced8388_15.jpg?w=470&h=841

Wow nice progress for Kangto x Mokdan

PS I think that son of the funny man is a Joseon side. I think he is against the japanese...

OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THAT was the BEST EPISODE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DAMSARI KNOWS KANGTO IS ON HIS SIDE, AND EVEN MOKDAN SEES HIM IN ANOTHER WAY YEEEEYYY

BUT THE CLIFFHANGER IS KINDA DEABAK AND SCARY :P. I WONDER HOW HE WILL PULL OUT OF THIS ONE

What a cliffhanger! It's not like this drama ever makes us wait in peace.I thought it was going well... and they just had to cut our joy short just like that.
KYYYYYAAAAAAA!!! Kangto and Mokdan!!