[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apache934

Does anyone here recognize Park ki Woong acting awesome too ??

Exactly  &  Thanks @mrdimples: We all here love Jo Won (   Ma Jun , Hwang Tee Hae ,& Kang To )

hopefully we'll see him in the next drama ??

Guest crazy lulu

gah! so excited that joo won is doing well! no one but joo won could've pulled off lee kangto and this new gaksital i'm so starting to love. LOVE. i'm kind of glad gaksital is taking us partly into the end of the year. i hope he owns the awards this year. he deserves it.

Guest RoxyYEH

Hi there!

I dont mind for having no kisses at all

:p

. Considering the era and the situation, another hug and brushing the hair will be soo welcome

:p

As long as they're together, I'll be satisfied

Am I the only one who was sooooo creeped out at Shunji being all concerned for MD? The way he tried to caress her face and all, that was so creepy and his little smiles and freaking me out ahaha.. PKW is one hell of an actor, he was so sweet at the begining and smiling all the time and now when I see him smile I'm so scared! And WTH Shunji saying: I don't want to torture you.. (What, like it's her fault you have to put her in a box full of nails??) ahaha

Am I the only one who was sooooo creeped out at Shunji being all concerned for MD? The way he tried to caress her face and all, that was so creepy and his little smiles and freaking me out ahaha.. PKW is one hell of an actor, he was so sweet at the begining and smiling all the time and now when I see him smile I'm so scared! And WTH Shunji saying: I don't want to torture you.. (What, like it's her fault you have to put her in a box full of nails??) ahaha

Guest serendipity8989

I hope the show won't kill off Damsari anytime soon because I am so loving his character now. And the looks he and Kangto has been exchanging with each other especially in episode 16, WOW, superb!
Damsari will be the father figure Kangto never had. And in Kangto, Damsari will find the finest, worthy Joseon son he can for his daughter,(and I am sure he will forgive Kangto for his misguided past). 
And in this particular scene, I can almost imagine Damsari  smiling and saying to his comrades : "Let me introduce to you, my Future Son-in-law"
DK.png

Annyeong BM chingu :)

Hi apache, yeah Park Ki Woong is a brilliant actor too besides Jowon. I like Park Ki Woong's acting especially since Story of A Man with the deceased Park Yong Ha. Ki Woong's acting there was so real as a nerd weird genius. I have to say I'm beginning to like Joowon too from Bridal Mask. Not only he can act, he can sings well too. Yesterday I searched for his singing youtube vids :) and download them to keep.

I'm a bit sad that only Joowon is praised so much, even though I do adore him now. I think Park Ki Woong shud be praised too cos his acting is excellent too.

Guest ricecak3

I was revisiting earlier episodes when I detected a noticeable gap between Kangto and Shunji in their sleepover in episode 12 compared to hardly any between them in episode 1

Guest ricecak3

BTS ep 15 improvisation of the fight between MK and Rie. I don't understand why a stunt double was needed.

Guest sunshine4ever

<P>And I am amazed about so many hurtfull saying towards Kangto. A lot of people want him to be killed because he betrayed Shunji, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with what Kangto is doing. Its called 'white lies'. And didnt Shunji tell Kangto since he was a Joseon he feels something for Damsari or so (sorry I dont remember that part well, cuz I have yet to watch those episodes subbed). But seriously those comments on VIKI want Kangto be killed for lying to Shunji. Shunji has joined that Koyshiko thing while hiding it from Kangto. And Shunji himself hides things from Kangto, and dont tell me its because he is at a higher position. What kind of lame excuse is that?</P>
<P>Also, Kangto is on the good side and Shunji not. Shunji kills people, while Kangto tries to save them. </P><

ALSOOOOOOI was just wondering about one thing....

Am I the only one who thinks that kangSan's motive to become gaksital has been swept under the rug? He became Gaksital in order to enact revenge on those who killed his father? Am I right? so... where did that plot line go? I might be TOTALLY wrong on this though.... 

Guest sunshine4ever

ALSOOOOOOI was just wondering about one thing....

Am I the only one who thinks that kangSan's motive to become gaksital has been swept under the rug? He became Gaksital in order to enact revenge on those who killed his father? Am I right? so... where did that plot line go? I might be TOTALLY wrong on this though.... 

Guest noodlebun

In case no one knows, I am totally in awe of Joowon. There has been quite a number of BTS of late, showing the other side of Joowon, goofing around on the set. If you watch 1N2D, you'll realise this is one funny, aegyo loving, young man who is always smiling. What amazes me is that he can be cheery and goofy in one instant, then totally serious the next. Just look at that running BTS in ep 15. In the actual clip, he looked so cool and darn hot when he was running after Mok Dan. In the BTS, it's the funny Joowon all over once he reaches CUT. This guy keeps surprising me with his abilities. If you have not watch him winning the crying game in 1N2D, you should. The video link below, if you are interested. I expected him to win, actually. But what I did not expect, was the conditions under which he achieved it.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrw0ue_www-2korea-net-1y2y-393y-07-01-y-hdtv-h264-576p-yyy-full_webcam?start=1920

How not to love such a guy? 

Archived