Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Preview of ep 13 is out, CREDITS GO TO SPARKSKEY

Shunji is overwhelmed with anger and hatred when the memory of Mokdan levelling a gun at him and running off with Gaksital comes to mind. He finds it strange that Kangto doesn’t appear all night. When he hears news that Kangto was secretly meeting
Mokdan without reporting to him first, suspicion overwhelms him and he goes to find Kangtp.

On the morning of the unification remembrance ceremony, Jongno Police Station finds their armoury robbed. Chaos ensues…..

Kangto deduces that Damsari would find it hard to pass checkpoints. In order to let Damsari know everything before the banquet starts, he urgently goes through the VIP guest lists and this is how Shunji finds him…

THANK YOU @marie67
I'm still fangirling :D Can't stop tumblr_m6p0kurX051qlohbe.gif
P.S - EP 11 best scenes with eng sub are up on my YT playlist (link in my signature)!

Guest crazy lulu

OMGOOOSSSHHH! friggin fantastic episoooodde! askjfkdlshfk!

THANK YOU @marie67

I'm still fangirling

:D

Can't stop 

P.S - EP 11 best scenes with eng sub are up on my YT playlist (link in my signature)!

Guest y101y

I loved ep11 & ep12, I was so worry that Rie was gonna get the upper hand but I love MD showing how smart she is...I can't wait til she finds out Gaksital=KT!!!!

I missed watching episode 12 live stream... gonna catch up tomorrow coz I'm excited that MD finally show some potential :) 

Guest -quiescent

It seems like Kangto will have to quit his job at some point in the drama. It's going to strain him out by coping with his double life. MD-KT have made progress today (; Kissu in a few episodes hopefully ? :x

@c_gunawan541 - I hope you post more, I see you roaming on the thread right now (I sound like a stalker lool), I loved your previous posts as you constantly contributed pics/news etc ^^ hope your graduation turned out well and congratulations! :)

From my Tumblr:
tumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go1_500.jpgtumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go2_400.gif tumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go3_400.giftumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go4_400.gif tumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go5_400.giftumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go6_400.gif tumblr_m6p9opVTk01r0td7go7_400.gif
And the whole ending scene on YT:http://youtu.be/oemBPU5ItoA

Guest texashot

Thank you so much for pictures and spoilers. I love both episodes and can't wait for next week.

i cant wait for more KT and MD scenes. When will be their first kiss :P

O, and S got MD's letter to BM but whats written in there? I dont hope some hints though...

How do you think, will Mok Dan's first kiss be with Kang To or with Kang To as Gaksital?
I'd like it to be the 1st option ;;) but it will probably be the 2nd. What do you think?

How do you think, will Mok Dan's first kiss be with Kang To or with Kang To as Gaksital?

I'd like it to be the 1st option 

;;) but it will probably be the 2nd. What do you think?

Haha @andy78 I think so too. You know I am so obsessed with only Kangto and Mokdan. I am so afraid that they wont have their happy ending, but then I think that wont make any sense since Kangto's whole family has died, and he and Mokdan waited so long to reunite again, and he thought she was dead but then he found her again, so it will be very harsh if one of them will die :(. I so hope to see them having their happy ending with S being the teacher of their kids :P But thats only my wishful thinking sadly...

What do you guys think? Will there be a happy ending?

I'm hoping for a happy ending, they need it and we need it :x
@marie67 FINGERS CROSSED for your theory to come true [-O<
Now, why did I ask that question in the first place - because these last two episodes, whenever Kang To & Mok Dan lean into each other even for some mm, or look into each others eyes, you can feel the tension radiating around and all I could think about was "Have we already arrived to the kissing part?" LOL No seriously, I thought that in one of those scenes KT's emotions will just explode and he will kiss her :D 
This is them:tumblr_m6pecz6Rvt1r0td7go1_400.gif tumblr_m6pecz6Rvt1r0td7go2_400.gif
And this is me:tumblr_m6pecz6Rvt1r0td7go3_500.jpg

@cravey And I thought I was the one with such thoughts :P. Seems like they're preparing us for that scene. Lets make a bet. KT hugged MD for the first time when he shot her accidentaly so that was in ep 4/5. And they got their real hug in ep 12. So I think they will have their first kiss in ep 16 and their real kiss in ep 24?! Holy that, I wouldnt endure it! I hope we will have a kiss scene between these two in the next 4eps, cuz come on, even Rie had a kiss scene. And I bet there will be soon a scene where KT will bring MD to their dance club and she will there see Rie, but Rie will run away and hide in order to not let her cover blow up. Thats what I am thinking :) 

Honestly, even though the hug was sizzling with chemistry and may be the best k-drama hug up to date, but I'd prefer KT hug and kiss MD as himself. The mask hides most of his face, so I can't see his facial expression or even his eyes, which are always so expressive, when he's with MD.So far MD seems to be deeply in love with BM, so I can't see her falling for KT anymore...if only she loved KT for who he isI felt sorry for Shunji when MD pointed the gun at him - OMG look at his face. He looked more shocked than when his own brother died...well, that's what he gets, he hadn't hesitate to shoot MD earlier...smhhopefully, the kiss will come in episode 14, and KT as himself will initiate it - have my fingers crossed - I wouldn't care if MD slaps him afterwards hahaAs of right now, everybody looks like they're in deep crap, BUT WE STILL HAVE HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING. hopefully the writer wont try to surprise us by killing off MD

@marie67: Actually, I would love to see KT dance with MD [-O<. I was so excited when he asked her out in episode 11 my heart literally skipped a beat :x I know it would be difficult to dance with her in Angel Club while she is a wanted person but perhaps a masked ball or something I'm quite desperate. For instance, tango would be a great choice ;)