Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

So i just went back and watched the first couple of episodes......Shunji...I mean how can a person just change like that??? He didn't even love his brother!! I couldn't even find any sympathy when he was crying with Kang To it just felt fake! :/ I hope he redeems himself.

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol

briseis

: me too! I'd love to see them dance together at the club and have their first kiss, which, unfortunately, at this point seems ever-so-not-happening if KT's identity as BM stays hidden to MD.

Jessi15:  myesssss, i love the way he carried her off the horse (and when he hugged her back)- so gentle as though he was afraid she might break with a touch. she looked sooo tiny in his arms <3 I only have 3 favorite couples: Song Seung Hoon - Lee Yeon Hee, Moon Geun YOung - Chun Jung Myung, and Joo Won-Jin Se Yun. So far KT-MD tops the list. SO PERFECT.
why cant episode 13 come sooner ???

OMO just finished Episode 12. SO.GOOD. And now that was the turning point for Shunji, he'll be a full-pledged monster in the next episodes. Waaahhh the hug between Gaksital & Mok Dan, so tight yo! The hug was a farewell for Gaksital. But I feel the tears of MokDan was that she just fully realized that Shunji's a lost cause. It is the beginning of the end.
NO PREVIEW!!! Well, I hope this does not mean live-shoot. But maybe just to reiterate the end of the 1st half of the story. Remember, there were originally 24 episodes. And I am just being stubborn to accept a live-shoot. They started filming February and first airing in May. That's a lot of months for a lot of filming, no?
Instead of live-shoot can they just have a double do all the Gaksital action sequences (excepts close-ups). And just have JooWon act KangTo's scenes and as Gaksital with MokDan. I'm not asking too much, just enough to keep the love alive. LOL.
But there's a written preview from Sparkskey (from Softy's blog):

Shunji is overwhelmed with anger and hatred when the memory of Mokdan levelling a gun at him and running off with Gaksital comes to mind. He finds it strange that Kangto doesn’t appear all night. When he hears news that Kangto was secretly meeting Mokdan without reporting to him first, suspicion overwhelms him and he goes to find Kangto.

On the morning of the unification remembrance ceremony, Jongno Police Station finds their armoury robbed. Chaos ensues…..

Kangto deduces that Damsari would find it hard to pass checkpoints. In order to let Damsari know everything before the banquet starts, he urgently goes through the VIP guest lists and this is how Shunji finds him…

sooooooooooooo i loved today's episode....

so i made a graphic~ pwahaha

i love the scene below~

even though the hero has to walk down a lonely path... doesn't mean that he can't look awesome doing it!

[color=#ff0000][size=1]remember reblog not repost~[/size][/color]

^Thank you so much for the subs, ahoxan, please send my appreciations to the Bridal Mask Team! :) yay, Just look the forum changes make me feel so great. It finally gives justice to my avatar. The avatar is bigger. :)

Big thanks to Ahoxan and the BM sub team, it is really fast. I have been waiting all day. Now I can rewatch and understand what has been said. It is a BIG disappointment though about the rating for episode 12. How come it dipped to 14 with KT-MD scene? I watched Ghost as well but did not feel the excitement. Joo Won and the -production team must be so disappointed. I hope they will produce more sizzling and exciting episodes next week to maintain 1st place... Nothing will beat the romance. Please bring in the kiss ...BM FIGHTING!!

@ahoxan: Awesome and fast work!   =D>  Do you have a non-RS mirror, by the way? I don't know why RS keeps telling me the download is unavailable. :(

Hi BINGO friends!
Hahaha! I think the write heard us complaining about what a bore Mok Dan was and had her step up her game. 
Kangto ya, you need to step up your game too. Shunji's cluing in on you and you still need to survive for quite long more!
Last night was another pivotal point for Kangto. He's starting to realise the power of Gaksital and the thing he can do with it. People cheering for him, giving up their lives to save him...it must have struck him and further compounded his intention of helping Damsari. 
@-quiescent thanks for your badges! The last row of AKngto sleeping reminds me of Joowon in 1n2d hahah!!
Hmm...a lot of people are saying Shunji is becoming like the old Kangto. On the surface I agree but Shunji takes it a step further. Remember, Kangto was doing what he did to provide for his family and seek treatment for Kangsan. Shunji...i'm more convinced that he's becoming what he is because he cannot deal with the fact that Mok Dan loves Gaksital who is the man who killed Kenji. Shunji's obsession is what makes him so carzy right now. Shunji has no idea where he's going with what he's doing but Kangto did. To this end, once Kangto's motivation to be evil fell away, the chance for him to see the light grew. For Shunji, his motivation is his obsession and that's not going to get him anywhere...it seems to me that the writer is going to make Shunji walk the dark path :( 
-Edit-
I just read that Ghost is catching up with Gaksital on ratings. Gaksital fighting!!!!

@sunshine4ever:  It worked!  Thanks so much!    :-*    And thanks again, @ahoxan!  :)

Kang To & Shunji  :(( :(( :(( Both of you are so hurt, it's so sad. I hope they get through it, after each episode it seems like their ending isn't going to be a good one.  :(( But, yes, I agree with a couple of the posts here, as well - My favorite scene was the one where both Kang To and Shunji were sleeping on the floor next to each other. I love how that was a parallel to the one in one of the earlier episodes! I vaguely remember that the first time they were sleeping on the floor, they were pretty comfortable and happy...both just having flashbacks about a girl . But now, in episode 12's scene, you can see how much their situations have changed and the hardship they're both going through....the amount of weight they are carrying on their shoulders :(  I really like it how it was shown in that scene, that Shunji is still Shunji. He realizes and knows all the wrong he has done, but seems so lost about what he should really do :(( He even misses his students :( But when he's in uniform he changes hahaha. :(
This weeks episodes were so good! Definitely improved. 

ratings episode 12
TNmS (%)
Nationwide 16.5 (3rd) 
Seoul 15.6 (5th)

AGB Nielsen (%)
Nationwide 14.0 (4th)
Seoul 14.0 (5th)

real11_01.jpgreal11_02.jpgreal11_03.jpgreal11_05.jpg real11_04.jpg