[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazy lulu

thought i'd offer some thoughts and commentary again on ep 12. tumble on over - ep 12. still sooo impressed with ep 12. cannot WAIT for next week's eps.

[edit]

i should at least leave a pic since i got tops. ^^

ep11-33.png

Guest sunshine4ever

^Thank you so much for the subs, ahoxan, please send my appreciations to the Bridal Mask Team! :) yay, Just look the forum changes make me feel so great. It finally gives justice to my avatar. The avatar is bigger. :)

Guest Jessi15

Big thanks to Ahoxan and the BM sub team, it is really fast. I have been waiting all day. Now I can rewatch and understand what has been said. It is a BIG disappointment though about the rating for episode 12. How come it dipped to 14 with KT-MD scene? I watched Ghost as well but did not feel the excitement. Joo Won and the -production team must be so disappointed. I hope they will produce more sizzling and exciting episodes next week to maintain 1st place... Nothing will beat the romance. Please bring in the kiss ...BM FIGHTING!!

Guest alysanne

@ahoxan: Awesome and fast work!   =D>  Do you have a non-RS mirror, by the way? I don't know why RS keeps telling me the download is unavailable. :(

Guest sunshine4ever

@ahoxan: Awesome and fast work!   =D>  Do you have a non-RS mirror, by the way? I don't know why RS keeps telling me the download is unavailable.

:(

Hi BINGO friends!
Hahaha! I think the write heard us complaining about what a bore Mok Dan was and had her step up her game. 
Kangto ya, you need to step up your game too. Shunji's cluing in on you and you still need to survive for quite long more!
Last night was another pivotal point for Kangto. He's starting to realise the power of Gaksital and the thing he can do with it. People cheering for him, giving up their lives to save him...it must have struck him and further compounded his intention of helping Damsari. 
@-quiescent thanks for your badges! The last row of AKngto sleeping reminds me of Joowon in 1n2d hahah!!
Hmm...a lot of people are saying Shunji is becoming like the old Kangto. On the surface I agree but Shunji takes it a step further. Remember, Kangto was doing what he did to provide for his family and seek treatment for Kangsan. Shunji...i'm more convinced that he's becoming what he is because he cannot deal with the fact that Mok Dan loves Gaksital who is the man who killed Kenji. Shunji's obsession is what makes him so carzy right now. Shunji has no idea where he's going with what he's doing but Kangto did. To this end, once Kangto's motivation to be evil fell away, the chance for him to see the light grew. For Shunji, his motivation is his obsession and that's not going to get him anywhere...it seems to me that the writer is going to make Shunji walk the dark path :( 
-Edit-
I just read that Ghost is catching up with Gaksital on ratings. Gaksital fighting!!!!

Kang To & Shunji  :(( :(( :(( Both of you are so hurt, it's so sad. I hope they get through it, after each episode it seems like their ending isn't going to be a good one.  :(( But, yes, I agree with a couple of the posts here, as well - My favorite scene was the one where both Kang To and Shunji were sleeping on the floor next to each other. I love how that was a parallel to the one in one of the earlier episodes! I vaguely remember that the first time they were sleeping on the floor, they were pretty comfortable and happy...both just having flashbacks about a girl . But now, in episode 12's scene, you can see how much their situations have changed and the hardship they're both going through....the amount of weight they are carrying on their shoulders :(  I really like it how it was shown in that scene, that Shunji is still Shunji. He realizes and knows all the wrong he has done, but seems so lost about what he should really do :(( He even misses his students :( But when he's in uniform he changes hahaha. :(
This weeks episodes were so good! Definitely improved. 

@mrdimples said:

I also think the romance should step up especially with the real Kang To and MD and even more so after they annouced the extension because while the revenge and KT-Shunji relationship make for exciting drama it's not enough to fill the length of 28 episodes and keep me constantly excited without some serious romance. While I thought the drama would be 24 episodes long I expected that the romance would take a backseat but with the 4 episode extension they should place emphasis on (real) KT-MD relationship more :x

Did anybody notice that KT-MD's hug lasted from before sunset to after dark? I don't know if it was supposed to be a really really really long hug or they took a break in filming and got back to hug again...hmmYes, agreed - it did seem like a farewell hug. MD didn't look relieved or anything. Maybe she was crying for the end of her and Shunji's friendship.Hopefully, they won't cut out MD for a couple of episodes, because that would just kill it for me. They could always have BM bring MD to stay at his hiding place  >:) and give a push to their ever-so-slow-budding relationship...MD could be snooping around and find KT's suits and wonder...hmmSince they've been shooting for so long (since Feb), they should be wayyyy ahead of schedule. But then I don't care about the holes in the plot as long as they have tons of MD-KT scenes.It seems like it will be awhile until KT as himself sees MD again...which means......NO KISS

I am so envious of Mokdan :P OK I sound crazy I know, but that hug was so so tender and all...Sighhhhhh, why does this only happen in drama;s? Joowoon as Kangto is just lethal.

I want more Kangto and Mokdan scenes, more romance and less evil/killing/torturing...I keep saying that, but I reallly want to have a happy ending.

And those ratings are just stupid, really Moon embracing the sun, wasnt that great of a drama to receive 40% ratings. I dont mean it wrong because I am a huge fan of KSH but if I have to be honest, Bridal Mask is so much better than TMETS.

I hope they will give us the kiss, cuz that one will bring in the ratings ;)

Guest sunshine4ever

Did anybody notice that KT-MD's hug lasted from before sunset to after dark? I don't know if it was supposed to be a really really really long hug or they took a break in filming and got back to hug again...hmmYes, agreed - it did seem like a farewell hug. MD didn't look relieved or anything. Maybe she was crying for the end of her and Shunji's friendship.Hopefully, they won't cut out MD for a couple of episodes, because that would just kill it for me. They could always have BM bring MD to stay at his hiding place  >

:)

and give a push to their ever-so-slow-budding relationship...MD could be snooping around and find KT's suits and wonder...hmmSince they've been shooting for so long (since Feb), they should be wayyyy ahead of schedule. But then I don't care about the holes in the plot as long as they have tons of MD-KT scenes.It seems like it will be awhile until KT as himself sees MD again...which means......NO KISS

Guest xopo17

ratings episode 12
TNmS (%)
Nationwide 16.5 (3rd) 
Seoul 15.6 (5th)

AGB Nielsen (%)
Nationwide 14.0 (4th)
Seoul 14.0 (5th)

Guest poh2408

i watched ep12 2day.......speechless when Shunji keeps stabing the poor dead guy. He seriously went insane...

I think somehow Shunji's pursue of BM is not juz about revenge for his bro but have to do with his pride, he juz cant stand it that he lost to BM all over again and with MD going against him for BM, I think he reaches his limits and the look on his face when he saw the message MD wrote on the cloth tells me that he wont show any mercy anymore. I think he totally gone over the dark side after ep12 and im expecting that he will be more brutal than before, probably killing innocent ppl juz to catch BM.

I want more MD and KT scenes...I wish they will start making MD hatred towards KT to be lesser. probably a scene where KT save her as KT himself which makes her wonder y...or maybe someone who can see through KT's feelings towards MD and juz tell her. Not expecting MD to like KT but at least not hate him...

Archived