Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Kangto dancing after deciding to help Damsari, I think this is significant. He's happy because he feels he's doing the right thing. For the first time in a loooooong time. So he's slowly buying the idea of herohood :)
Shunji is going maddddddd. Even Kangto reached for his gun to protect Mok Dan. Friends turned enemies are the worst! 
Shunji, did you take the excuse of patting Mok Dan down to get some skinship?! And you hit 2 girls in 1 episode! And you made Kangto do the dirty job of whipping Mok Dan becasue you knew YOU couldn't do it and that Kangto CARED about Mok Dan. You are just sick. 
Kangto ya, why did you bother to try and resign AFTER hitting Mok Dan T_T And Shunji, you can't expect Kangto to stand by you when you're totally making use of him!
Shunji is now just a deprived lvoerboy. Writer-nim, pls!!! Give him something better to deal with! there is potential for that!
@briseis, I think Mok Dan as a person is still innocent and naive. She hasn't seen the world. You have to understand that she grew up only with her mum and her mum died plus everyone always tries to shield her from harm. She hasn't really experienced the world out there. I think her character development will come when she realises that Kangto is Gaksital. Because then she will see the inner conflict that Kangto dealt with and learn vicariously. She also will have to step up of she decides that this is the man she loves. At of now, she's still in bravado mode, which makes sense given the kind of people she grew up with and her family background. 
Her idea of Lee Young IS on a pedestal precisely because he was the one to save her and her mother in the past. He was the one who convinced his family to take them in. Naturally, Mok Dan would think that Lee Young is an honourable young man who comes from a patriotic family. Given that his father died for the country, this further cements the idea that Lee Young comes from a legendary family. In hard times, people need some form of ideal/fantasy to hold on to to make the days bearable. I think it will shock her senseless when she finds out that the man who should be fighting for the country and carryign on the family legacy would be a traitor!

@ Starlitelet, I actually rethought about MD as a leader if her dad dies and I found it difficult since she had no experiences, so who would have nominated her if her dad die? It seemed to me that the only reason for her existence right now is between Shunji & Kang To, her connection with BM, and her dad which all make her really just a stand aside character, so it wouldn't make sense for her character to take any revelations. But because Rie is taking a stance, too. I hope they will make something out of MD since we have all 4 leads. We should expect something from MD.

Both SJ & KT had to go through so much grief for growth/change in characters. I wonder if MD will have to go through something similar. (SJ did not go through so growth in terms of moral side, rather he had grown to be realistic more than idealistic about his dream being the teacher of the Joseon people and live a hidden live.)  I do agree with
briseis in some what way about MD knowing the truth about Bridal Mask. It'll be hard to accept KT's sins though. In my dreams MD will still like KT despite his past; however, in reality, we don't know for sure if it's something MD can embrace given the fact that she is so into BM because he is such a hero. Imagine if later you found out your hero was the man that you had been disliking all this long and he happened to kill his bro. Ideally, I would prefer MD to like KT first for his flaws and for liking him the way he is so that later when she found out that he is BM, it would be a good transitioning since she already likes him the way he is. Then all of his baggages even though seemed so loaded can be unloaded a bit because she already had an idea of where this person comes from.

Hearing you guys talked about Rie makes me realize now why she disguised as a nun. She found out that MD actually is a Catholic and a devoted one at that. No wonder she faked herself as a nun because it is MD's weak spot. Dearies, what do you guys think MD is saying to the nun tomorrow? Some hardcore stuffs? Haha. Maybe she'll tell the nun about her love life with KT. How she suddenly have feelings for him. Haha.

I wish we have some good scenes of KT & MD at the club soon. ^^ Umm..and more scenes like today's episodes so they can get to know each other real well. I found it cute that she told him to go to sleep when he complained about being tired.

-EDIT-
For those of you who said MD is brash. Can you please give me some examples? I'm trying to follow up with what you said. I just know MD is stubborn and straight-up/honest and up front, but what's brash? What did she do that make you say she's brash?

omg....mokdan totally gt manipulated by Rie...Rie is juz too good in acting. Dont tell me MD told her about her fathers plan to bom the place.

poor KT have caught in dilemma whether to whip her or not...man, I'm totally starting to dislike shunji.

Shunji is oredi suspecting that BM is someone from the police force...KT is going to get busted soon if he doesnt cover up.

Ep 12 preview here peeps... hmmmm... cryptic...
http://www.vingle.net/posts/31716-Bridal-Mask-Gaksital-Episode-12-Preview-Eng

Rating of episode 11

TNSNationwide: 17.6% (+1,7%) - 1nd in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 17.2% (+1,9%) - 1nd

Wow! It is very good! Really glad for that  :D

watching Bridal Mask make my emotion jumping like rollercoaster...
one day you happy in another minute you will crying sad into tears....huuuhuuu

but I love it..Gaksitallllll is Daebak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best drama!

HOLY SHMOLY  8-} JUST LOOK AT THAT HUG!!! OMG, I swear, their 1st kiss will be the death of me. I mean, only watching him jokingly asking her on a date got my heartbeat on a speed train. Imagine how I'll react to a kiss! OMG  :x
Splitting yesterday's scenes and uploading them on youtube. First up will be KT & MD scenes :)>-

*delurks*

If anyone is interested in huge caps (as well as long blabberings on ep 11), I posted some here:

http://dangermousie.livejournal.com/2524061.html

Also, OMG, those photos of the hug are going to make me faint!

Everyone ready for EP12 & THE HUG?  :x 25min left  \:D/