Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Guest CatyRae

Omg i was screaming the entire 12th episode...but seriously someone needs to kick that circus girls richard simmons. I swear every time she comes onto the screen im just like OMG u little %^&*&^^&*%*&^&* Gaksital take care of her for me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Starlitelet

Honestly, even though the hug was sizzling with chemistry and may be the best k-drama hug up to date, but I'd prefer KT hug and kiss MD as himself. The mask hides most of his face, so I can't see his facial expression or even his eyes, which are always so expressive, when he's with MD.So far MD seems to be deeply in love with BM, so I can't see her falling for KT anymore...if only she loved KT for who he isI felt sorry for Shunji when MD pointed the gun at him - OMG look at his face. He looked more shocked than when his own brother died...well, that's what he gets, he hadn't hesitate to shoot MD earlier...smhhopefully, the kiss will come in episode 14, and KT as himself will initiate it - have my fingers crossed - I wouldn't care if MD slaps him afterwards hahaAs of right now, everybody looks like they're in deep crap, BUT WE STILL HAVE HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING. hopefully the writer wont try to surprise us by killing off MD

Guest -quiescent

Bridal Mask | batch one 56 icons
Helloo fellow Brides!!!!! I've been making icons for the last few weeks! So I've decided to share some but as of now I've decided to do share batch by batch. If you'd like me to put text on any icon just PM me ^.^ I'm a bit rusty on PS at the moment since I haven't used it in a while due to exams,but now my exams are finished, I'm on an icon spreeee XD anyway, please don't hotlink & credit: -quiescent

12.png 12a.png 13.png 14.png15.png 6.png 7.png 8.png1.png 2.png 3.png 3a.png4.png 5.png 10.png 9.png  17.png 18.png 16.png 16a.png  19.png 19a.png 20.png 24.png25.png 36.png 26.png 27.png30.png 31.png 28.png 29.png32.png 32a.png 42.png 43.png33.png 34.png 35.png 37.png38.png 38a.png 40.png 40a.png41.png 41a.png 39.png 50.png21a.png 22.png 49.png 48.png44.png 46.png 47.png 45.png

Guest ricecak3

T_T today's episode was the best out of all of em. Wednesday come sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
no preview for ep 13 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I watch the episodes only raw and read the recap of dramabeans, cuz I dont have that much time nor the patience to wait for it till it gets subbed. I promised myself I will watch the whole drama again if it has a happy ending. But didnt they say that they will listen to the fans request about the remaining 4episodes?

Anyway, who is Richard Simmons???

Guest flipz

Probably unlike most of you, my favorite part of the episode probably had the least amount of action and romance. My favorite part was the KT/Shunji sleeping on the floor scene. It is almost like the exact replica of the KT and KS scene in episode 5. You actually feel the pain that both characters are dealing with. You realize that neither of them want to be truly evil, but circumstances forces them to play their hand. I also loved the following scene where KT realized the monster he used to be and how Shunji is becoming like his former self.

I think this premise is a foreshadow of their intertwined fate. Where KT is trying to redeem by fulfilling his brother's shoes at the expense of his brother's life, Shunji is going to redeem by helping KT at the expense of his own life.

Guest Jessi15

OMG, I LOVE the ending hug scene. It was beautifully done, if only it can be a bit more close-up as when BM was helping MD down from the horse. He was lifting us her down ever so gently. And the way they look into each other, my heart just melt. I agree with with everyone here about how I wish to see Joo Won as KT with his expressions not hidden behind the mask. I can't wait for the english sub to come out. It is so much better to understand what they are saying... Like @marie67 & @cravey I am also anticipating KangDan first kiss and as a bonus, while they are dancing at the Club hehe... it would be so HOT. From that hug scene, I hope to see the kiss soon, the waiting is killing me. It is one of the drama that I have so wish not have to wait for a whole week to see the next episode. Although I am now intoxicated with KT-MD scenes in the last two episodes but does anyone here think that the stakes are much higher now with everyone wants a piece of them. I don't know how KT-MD is going to escape the evil clutches as they are now both the targets? In other dramas, with Rie being in love with KT then may be she would be his life saver when it comes to that but for MD, she only has BM and her father who both are in constant danger themselves. MD now not only has SJ to go after her but soon Rie too with her jealousy. The poor girl must be in fear for her life, being captured and tortured like a constant theme here for her. So far she has been tortured twice, got chased, slapped, shot at, threatened with the sword ... OMO.. did I miss something? It seems like she got it ALL. I wonder what happens to MD in the next episode? Is BM going to take her back to his hut in the forest and hide her there for a while? And SJ seems to get a bit suspicious about KT ... AAAHHH.. the suspense is killing me.

Made another graphic for episode 12 
20uo8yf.jpg
totally heartbroken T^T but YAY hugssss~!
if you want to reblog and post it onto your tumblr (it's already up on the gaksital tag) reblog~~ never repost!

Guest racing.pulse

^^^ ah same here! I almost forgot about that scene due to all the drama in the latter half, but the brothers' scene that night touched me the deepest, and I love how this scene mirrors it (after I got over the fact that they were sleeping side by side hee). I saw it as how their situations were flipped, and felt more for Shunji as the guy forced to take this path and putting on this new personality as he would a police uniform. Oh I can see Shunji sacrificing himself at the very end for Kang To... but I'm hoping we don't get there.
Cheers to Mok Dan for being smart for a change. From deceiving Rie to grabbing the gun (took her a while though ^^), she's good for thinking quick, but she needs to take note from her father or Kang To how to set up a plan and follow through successfully. From the music of the last scene, it looks like their embrace is a goodbye hug - staying in KyungSung really is dangerous to everyone who cares about her, I hope she comes back (if she does leave) stronger and smarter.
Interesting how the pieces are unintentionally starting to point to Kang To - Damsari's quick lie about the post being addressed to Kang To when he is under suspicion, Shunji noticing Kang To's absence, Shunji understanding that there's a chance Gaksital's name is Young (if he finds out about Kang To's history), even knowing that he has affection for Mok Dan.
Ah Kang To, what will he do? He's one step closer to becoming Gaksital, with Mok Dan's recognition of him as a hero, and the soldier's sacrifice.
This was a great 2 episodes this week, the pacing, wit, heart were excellent. Also, I don't give enough credit for the editing, as it really brings the scene together and gives us the tension and excitement.

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol@ briseis: me too! I'd love to see them dance together at the club and have their first kiss, which, unfortunately, at this point seems ever-so-not-happening if KT's identity as BM stays hidden to MD.
Jessi15:  myesssss, i love the way he carried her off the horse (and when he hugged her back)- so gentle as though he was afraid she might break with a touch. she looked sooo tiny in his arms <3 I only have 3 favorite couples: Song Seung Hoon - Lee Yeon Hee, Moon Geun YOung - Chun Jung Myung, and Joo Won-Jin Se Yun. So far KT-MD tops the list. SO PERFECT.
why cant episode 13 come sooner ???

sooooooooooooo i loved today's episode....
so i made a graphic~ pwahaha

i love the scene below~
even though the hero has to walk down a lonely path... doesn't mean that he can't look awesome doing it!

15qeolg.jpg

remember reblog not repost~

Probably unlike most of you, my favorite part of the episode probably had the least amount of action and romance. My favorite part was the KT/Shunji sleeping on the floor scene. It is almost like the exact replica of the KT and KS scene in episode 5. You actually feel the pain that both characters are dealing with. You realize that neither of them want to be truly evil, but circumstances forces them to play their hand. I also loved the following scene where KT realized the monster he used to be and how Shunji is becoming like his former self.

I think this premise is a foreshadow of their intertwined fate. Where KT is trying to redeem by fulfilling his brother's shoes at the expense of his brother's life, Shunji is going to redeem by helping KT at the expense of his own life.

Agreed. I think the scene with Kang-to and Shunji sleeping on the floor was my favorite part in this week's episodes. It really shows the struggles and pain that they are going through as well as their inner self conflict with what they want to be and what society wants them to be. I think it's worth a mention that during that time and even today people are conflicted over this issues. I mean I know that I used to do certain things because it was what my family, friends, etc. wanted me to do and not because I truly wanted it. The same can apply to both Kang-to and Shunji. Kang-to never wanted to be a policeman but was forced into it because that was his only option to make money so he can support his "disabled" brother. Shunji's dream is to be a elementary teacher but he had to leave that behind because he had to take on his brother's role after he was killed to please his father. I also love the parallel in that Shunji is basically taking on Kang-to's role as this "monster" who lacks empathy toward everyone.
It'll be interesting to see who sees the letter posted in the hotel later on because I don't remember Mok Dan's father taking it or Kang-to getting it back. Maybe Shunji will find it later or well...someone else will?

Guest alysanne

@endeavor: Wouldn't it be fun, story and conflict-wise, if Shunji discovers the letter?   >:)

Guest Jessi15

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol@ 

briseis

: me too! I'd love to see them dance together at the club and have their first kiss, which, unfortunately, at this point seems ever-so-not-happening if KT's identity as BM stays hidden to MD.

Jessi15:  myesssss, i love the way he carried her off the horse (and when he hugged her back)- so gentle as though he was afraid she might break with a touch. she looked sooo tiny in his arms <3 I only have 3 favorite couples: Song Seung Hoon - Lee Yeon Hee, Moon Geun YOung - Chun Jung Myung, and Joo Won-Jin Se Yun. So far KT-MD tops the list. SO PERFECT.
why cant episode 13 come sooner ???

@Nenechanchan Yes, I think YSY wore a wig in that scene. Her natural hair is a lot more smoother, straight and a bit longer than that. The scene where KT came to warn her is SY's real hair. Come to think of hair, I wonder if KT as Gaksital wears a wig too? I got to watch the last scene again and yep, how I wish the camera angle closed up on the part where BM was carrying MD off the horse. Together with the hug, it would have been PERFECT!! Oh btw, the chase in the forest near the end was AWESOME. It was fast-paced and so real. So far I have to applause the 3 main leads KT-MD-SJ for their fantastic acting performances and I hope those 3 will receive awards for this drama.Does that mean we won't see KangDan couple together in the next couple of episodes? It can't be... I will miss them so much ..  but I guess there is no way MD can stay now. Oh, I suppose with MD going away then Rie would have a chance to get closer and more scenes with KT which I am not so looking forward to. I will miss KangDan's scenes together so much. May be the theme is set that BM will be in danger and hearing that, MD will return to rescue him by risking her own life. As for SJ character, I don't quite follow and wonder how could he become so evil, slapping the circus girl who so much adored him? Watching him cry lying next to KT and the person he portrayed in the latter scenes and in the hospital scene doesn't somehow connected. Next week's episodes will have more action scenes with the unified ceremony .. I wonder if MD's father DSR will get killed? That would be sad, terrible news for MD but it would bring her closer to BM/KT now that they both loose all their loved ones and can only rely to the love for each other. Can anyone here read or understand Korean? I am really interested to know what is on MD"s letter to BM and got SJ so mad.   

Guest CatyRae

So i just went back and watched the first couple of episodes......Shunji...I mean how can a person just change like that??? He didn't even love his brother!! I couldn't even find any sympathy when he was crying with Kang To it just felt fake! :/ I hope he redeems himself.

Guest mrs_d_42801

WOW I have to read lots of pages. You guys are all awesome. *waves* to @cravey & @icegonzales my tweeps!!!
Just now watching Episode 12 and I just have to pause so I can apologize to the writer & director for doubting them. As well as give them a standing ovation. All the characters are so smart and trying to outsmart each other. * Applause* *Applause* 

Guest Starlitelet

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol

Guest mrs_d_42801

So i just went back and watched the first couple of episodes......Shunji...I mean how can a person just change like that??? He didn't even love his brother!! I couldn't even find any sympathy when he was crying with Kang To it just felt fake! :/ I hope he redeems himself.

Guest sunshine4ever

How do you think, will Mok Dan's first kiss be with Kang To or with Kang To as Gaksital?

I'd like it to be the 1st option 

;;) but it will probably be the 2nd. What do you think?

I find it a bit worrying that there is no mention of Mok Dan in the written preview. I hope they didn't write her off for the next couple episodes, not after giving us those wonder Gaksital-Kangto-Mok Dan scenes! Logically speaking, how can Mok Dan stay in the capital after seeing how Shunji was chasing after her. Now that she pointed a gun at him, there is really no turning back, is there? 
As much as we love the action, the romance had better step up cuz that's what many viewers are pining for. How many more times is Mok Dan going to rendevou with Gaksital with his mask on. She never ask him to take it off? She never wondered if he is dumb? I mean you are so in love with a guy wearing a mask and doesn't speak a single word?? Geee...unbelievable. I want to see Mok Dan starting to suspect Kangto that he is not that guy he used to be, I want her to start to have some feelings for him but I wonder if it's possible since she is so super loyal to Gaksital? *sigh*