[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Made another graphic for episode 12 
20uo8yf.jpg
totally heartbroken T^T but YAY hugssss~!
if you want to reblog and post it onto your tumblr (it's already up on the gaksital tag) reblog~~ never repost!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest racing.pulse

^^^ ah same here! I almost forgot about that scene due to all the drama in the latter half, but the brothers' scene that night touched me the deepest, and I love how this scene mirrors it (after I got over the fact that they were sleeping side by side hee). I saw it as how their situations were flipped, and felt more for Shunji as the guy forced to take this path and putting on this new personality as he would a police uniform. Oh I can see Shunji sacrificing himself at the very end for Kang To... but I'm hoping we don't get there.
Cheers to Mok Dan for being smart for a change. From deceiving Rie to grabbing the gun (took her a while though ^^), she's good for thinking quick, but she needs to take note from her father or Kang To how to set up a plan and follow through successfully. From the music of the last scene, it looks like their embrace is a goodbye hug - staying in KyungSung really is dangerous to everyone who cares about her, I hope she comes back (if she does leave) stronger and smarter.
Interesting how the pieces are unintentionally starting to point to Kang To - Damsari's quick lie about the post being addressed to Kang To when he is under suspicion, Shunji noticing Kang To's absence, Shunji understanding that there's a chance Gaksital's name is Young (if he finds out about Kang To's history), even knowing that he has affection for Mok Dan.
Ah Kang To, what will he do? He's one step closer to becoming Gaksital, with Mok Dan's recognition of him as a hero, and the soldier's sacrifice.
This was a great 2 episodes this week, the pacing, wit, heart were excellent. Also, I don't give enough credit for the editing, as it really brings the scene together and gives us the tension and excitement.

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol@ briseis: me too! I'd love to see them dance together at the club and have their first kiss, which, unfortunately, at this point seems ever-so-not-happening if KT's identity as BM stays hidden to MD.
Jessi15:  myesssss, i love the way he carried her off the horse (and when he hugged her back)- so gentle as though he was afraid she might break with a touch. she looked sooo tiny in his arms <3 I only have 3 favorite couples: Song Seung Hoon - Lee Yeon Hee, Moon Geun YOung - Chun Jung Myung, and Joo Won-Jin Se Yun. So far KT-MD tops the list. SO PERFECT.
why cant episode 13 come sooner ???

sooooooooooooo i loved today's episode....
so i made a graphic~ pwahaha

i love the scene below~
even though the hero has to walk down a lonely path... doesn't mean that he can't look awesome doing it!

15qeolg.jpg

remember reblog not repost~

Guest Jessi15

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol@ 

briseis

: me too! I'd love to see them dance together at the club and have their first kiss, which, unfortunately, at this point seems ever-so-not-happening if KT's identity as BM stays hidden to MD.

Jessi15:  myesssss, i love the way he carried her off the horse (and when he hugged her back)- so gentle as though he was afraid she might break with a touch. she looked sooo tiny in his arms <3 I only have 3 favorite couples: Song Seung Hoon - Lee Yeon Hee, Moon Geun YOung - Chun Jung Myung, and Joo Won-Jin Se Yun. So far KT-MD tops the list. SO PERFECT.

@Nenechanchan Yes, I think YSY wore a wig in that scene. Her natural hair is a lot more smoother, straight and a bit longer than that. The scene where KT came to warn her is SY's real hair. Come to think of hair, I wonder if KT as Gaksital wears a wig too? I got to watch the last scene again and yep, how I wish the camera angle closed up on the part where BM was carrying MD off the horse. Together with the hug, it would have been PERFECT!! Oh btw, the chase in the forest near the end was AWESOME. It was fast-paced and so real. So far I have to applause the 3 main leads KT-MD-SJ for their fantastic acting performances and I hope those 3 will receive awards for this drama.Does that mean we won't see KangDan couple together in the next couple of episodes? It can't be... I will miss them so much ..  but I guess there is no way MD can stay now. Oh, I suppose with MD going away then Rie would have a chance to get closer and more scenes with KT which I am not so looking forward to. I will miss KangDan's scenes together so much. May be the theme is set that BM will be in danger and hearing that, MD will return to rescue him by risking her own life. As for SJ character, I don't quite follow and wonder how could he become so evil, slapping the circus girl who so much adored him? Watching him cry lying next to KT and the person he portrayed in the latter scenes and in the hospital scene doesn't somehow connected. Next week's episodes will have more action scenes with the unified ceremony .. I wonder if MD's father DSR will get killed? That would be sad, terrible news for MD but it would bring her closer to BM/KT now that they both loose all their loved ones and can only rely to the love for each other. Can anyone here read or understand Korean? I am really interested to know what is on MD"s letter to BM and got SJ so mad.   

Guest CatyRae

So i just went back and watched the first couple of episodes......Shunji...I mean how can a person just change like that??? He didn't even love his brother!! I couldn't even find any sympathy when he was crying with Kang To it just felt fake! :/ I hope he redeems himself.

Guest mrs_d_42801

WOW I have to read lots of pages. You guys are all awesome. *waves* to @cravey & @icegonzales my tweeps!!!
Just now watching Episode 12 and I just have to pause so I can apologize to the writer & director for doubting them. As well as give them a standing ovation. All the characters are so smart and trying to outsmart each other. * Applause* *Applause* 

Guest mrs_d_42801

So i just went back and watched the first couple of episodes......Shunji...I mean how can a person just change like that??? He didn't even love his brother!! I couldn't even find any sympathy when he was crying with Kang To it just felt fake! :/ I hope he redeems himself.

Guest sunshine4ever

How do you think, will Mok Dan's first kiss be with Kang To or with Kang To as Gaksital?

I'd like it to be the 1st option 

;;) but it will probably be the 2nd. What do you think?

I find it a bit worrying that there is no mention of Mok Dan in the written preview. I hope they didn't write her off for the next couple episodes, not after giving us those wonder Gaksital-Kangto-Mok Dan scenes! Logically speaking, how can Mok Dan stay in the capital after seeing how Shunji was chasing after her. Now that she pointed a gun at him, there is really no turning back, is there? 
As much as we love the action, the romance had better step up cuz that's what many viewers are pining for. How many more times is Mok Dan going to rendevou with Gaksital with his mask on. She never ask him to take it off? She never wondered if he is dumb? I mean you are so in love with a guy wearing a mask and doesn't speak a single word?? Geee...unbelievable. I want to see Mok Dan starting to suspect Kangto that he is not that guy he used to be, I want her to start to have some feelings for him but I wonder if it's possible since she is so super loyal to Gaksital? *sigh*

Guest Starlitelet

Guest katkat88

Is it me or does MD's hair looked unnaturally thick in the last episode? lol

briseis

: me too! I'd love to see them dance together at the club and have their first kiss, which, unfortunately, at this point seems ever-so-not-happening if KT's identity as BM stays hidden to MD.

Guest mrs_d_42801

OMO just finished Episode 12. SO.GOOD. And now that was the turning point for Shunji, he'll be a full-pledged monster in the next episodes. Waaahhh the hug between Gaksital & Mok Dan, so tight yo! The hug was a farewell for Gaksital. But I feel the tears of MokDan was that she just fully realized that Shunji's a lost cause. It is the beginning of the end.
NO PREVIEW!!! Well, I hope this does not mean live-shoot. But maybe just to reiterate the end of the 1st half of the story. Remember, there were originally 24 episodes. And I am just being stubborn to accept a live-shoot. They started filming February and first airing in May. That's a lot of months for a lot of filming, no?
Instead of live-shoot can they just have a double do all the Gaksital action sequences (excepts close-ups). And just have JooWon act KangTo's scenes and as Gaksital with MokDan. I'm not asking too much, just enough to keep the love alive. LOL.
But there's a written preview from Sparkskey (from Softy's blog):

Shunji is overwhelmed with anger and hatred when the memory of Mokdan levelling a gun at him and running off with Gaksital comes to mind. He finds it strange that Kangto doesn’t appear all night. When he hears news that Kangto was secretly meeting Mokdan without reporting to him first, suspicion overwhelms him and he goes to find Kangto.

On the morning of the unification remembrance ceremony, Jongno Police Station finds their armoury robbed. Chaos ensues…..

Kangto deduces that Damsari would find it hard to pass checkpoints. In order to let Damsari know everything before the banquet starts, he urgently goes through the VIP guest lists and this is how Shunji finds him…

Guest mrs_d_42801

sooooooooooooo i loved today's episode....

so i made a graphic~ pwahaha

i love the scene below~

even though the hero has to walk down a lonely path... doesn't mean that he can't look awesome doing it!

[color=#ff0000][size=1]remember reblog not repost~[/size][/color]

Archived