[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

roneddski said:
hmm.. actually i have a question.

The Khisokai members who are behind the death of Kangto's father, are they all killed(except for Shinji's father Taro)?

The judge was killed by Kangto's brother Kangsan.. the bank president, the newspaper agency president were killed by Kangto.. the Count killed by Ueno Hideki.. but the hospital head guy wasn't really killed right? i remember seeing him still alive when Shinji was sent to the Japanese hospital after he sustained injuries from the Annexation Ceremony bombing.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

tiacosas said: Indeed, he isn't dead (at least they haven't showed his death). When Shunji was flashbacking while watching the photos in Ep. 26, his memory went to the moment when Kang San punished the doctor, so maybe they'll do it later or he won't kill him off and his life for some reason will be spared...? In fact, while rewatching some scenes, it's like the Gaksital Bros weren't so keen on killing just for the sake of the revenge per se. They were always provoked (the bank fraud, the newspaper guy with his pamphlets, the judge was bribed or something, don't remember exactly, and the count/ess were killed by Rie).

@ twin-twin and others suffering from the same situation ---- *hugs*

Guest sunshine4ever

Does anyone know if I can rewatch the interview of Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon again? You know the one where he said that they keep in touch by phone? And they were using yes or no sign to answer the questions? I went back and the video is dead. :( :( :( I did not save it then. I want to see it again. If you know where I can view it again, will you please post a link? Thanks much.

This is what I am talking about:
interview07.jpg

sunshine4ever said:
coolreborn said: @mrdimples : Thanks! I did not feel it in our place since the epicenter is away from us, but yren and twin-twin maybe near the epicenter. This is quite worrisome since we have fault lines here, hope it will not be affected. I experienced a big earthquake before and it killed lots of people, I don't want to see that again. Besides,  I want to watch Gaksital's ending with no problem... come on mother nature.... :(( :((

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh, thanks for the music video and pics! I'm so glad and happy to see it. <3 Dark thinking goes away. LOL. Joo Won & Se Yeon still meet up for their CF, right? :) After this there is still more to see of them. I wonder how long their CF contract is. I want to them in spring too, is it possible? Haha.

Not sure who said it but are you sure that the doctor was around after the annexation. I don't think so. It was another doctor who told Taro that Shunji would be fine just before Konno came in. I don't remember what happened to the doctor. I cannot remember him dying. I must be going crazy!

Anyway as I was saying, the reason why I say that the actor makes a show is that some of us would go through a lousy show if the actors are charismatic enough. For example (no offence intended) I thought BIG was really pathetic but I see that it is pretty popular because of the lead actor. I ploughed through AGD halfway only because i thought the actors were intriguing but alas,i gave up cause the story has no depth and my obsession was with Gaksital. I sat through Which Star Do You Come From because I liked Park Si Hoo and Kim Rae Won even though the lead actress grate on my nerves the whole time!!!!

JSY is pretty young and inexperienced as an actress. I think if not for Joo Won's strong charisma, we would have thrown in the towel on them. PKW and the rest of the cast were also good and that kept us there. I can't say I like all the supporting cast. I don't think I really like Damsari although I was sad that they killed off a character without me seeing any real action from him, other than some wise words spoken. I have watched him in Family's Honor. Again over there, his character is nice but gosh, so bland. So I think it is just the actor. I like Baker King. I thought it was compelling watch. Joo Won was good but I didn't like him there. Maybe cause he was the villain. I certainly like him now and will be catching OB because of him. Regarding TMTETS, I think if Joo Won had taken up the show, he was supposed to play Jung ll Woo's character not the lead. And that character is so similar to Majoon in Baker King.

sheza said: Not sure who said it but are you sure that the doctor was around after the annexation. I don't think so. It was another doctor who told Taro that Shunji would be fine just before Konno came in. I don't remember what happened to the doctor. I cannot remember him dying. I must be going crazy!

Anyway as I was saying, the reason why I say that the actor makes a show is that some of us would go through a lousy show if the actors are charismatic enough. For example (no offence intended) I thought BIG was really pathetic but I see that it is pretty popular because of the lead actor. I ploughed through AGD halfway only because i thought the actors were intriguing but alas,i gave up cause the story has no depth and my obsession was with Gaksital. I sat through Which Star Do You Come From because I liked Park Si Hoo and Kim Rae Won even though the lead actress grate on my nerves the whole time!!!!

JSY is pretty young and inexperienced as an actress. I think if not for Joo Won's strong charisma, we would have thrown in the towel on them. PKW and the rest of the cast were also good and that kept us there. I can't say I like all the supporting cast. I don't think I really like Damsari although I was sad that they killed off a character without me seeing any real action from him, other than some wise words spoken. I have watched him in Family's Honor. Again over there, his character is nice but gosh, so bland. So I think it is just the actor. I like Baker King. I thought it was compelling watch. Joo Won was good but I didn't like him there. Maybe cause he was the villain. I certainly like him now and will be catching OB because of him. Regarding TMTETS, I think if Joo Won had taken up the show, he was supposed to play Jung ll Woo's character not the lead. And that character is so similar to Majoon in Baker King.

Archived