[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ditadita

just stop by and read all the wonderful comments above and it really makes my eyes teary also to remember that next week is the last two episode is even more make me crying :( when i watched the 26th even without the sub i cried hard like a baby when damsari killed himself when mokdan found out his daddy's death and when kangto hugged her that was so sad scene i can said T_T and what the most touching line is the damsari's line :") "there are more yangbaek,dongjin and gaksital in JOSEON" wow

Ok ok trying to calm down here. Some chinese baidu netizens have read comments on DC(Korean forum) that this picture is "doctored". I really don't know. Now that I looked at it carefully, the angle of the hand looks a bit funny and he is using his left hand. 
Whatever it is, it send chills down my spine. And it took place in the night, all alone, in the classroom. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Five Fingers’ Jin Se Yun is piano girl

Sep 1, 2012 Author: daiko | Filed under: korean drama
1iodue.jpg

Turns out, rising actress Jin Se Yun has a musical ability. She can play piano.
Media said that Jin Se Yun’s piano skill was the main reason why PD Choi Young Hoon picked her to replace T-ara Eun Jung.

She showed her ability during Five Fingers‘ filming on August 30. She easily moved her fingers on the piano.
Jin Se Yun said ,” I learned piano for 6 years. I can play the title song of movie The Unspeakable Secret without chord sheet. I feel lucky that I’m familiar with piano. Moreover, Jun Mi Sun who play my mother in this drama teaches me a lot about acting. It’s very helpful for me to play Dami’s character”

It seemed that Jin Se Yun started to enjoy her Five Fingers‘ filming.
After news broke that she replaced Eun Jung last week, she experienced not so smooth transition.

She was in the final stage of filming KBS’ Bridal Mask and had to start filming for SBS’ Five Fingers.

Jin Se Yun’s agency revealed that there’s emergency request from SBS and after deep thought , Jin Se Yun received it because she experienced a similar situation before. Jin Se Yun was in the last stage of filming SBS’ My Daughter Kkotnim when she started filming for KBS’ Bridal Mask. There’s no problem at that time because both SBS and KBS gave there permission. That’s why , this time when SBS needs help, Jin Se Yun wants to help.
Beside that, it’s hard for Jin Se Yun to reject SBS’ request because SBS generously gave her a leading lady role for My Daughter Kkotnim although she was just a new actress at that time.

Jin Se Yun’s agency also revealed that when they received request from SBS for Five Fingers, Jin Se Yun immediately called Bridal Mask’s director, PD Yoon Sung Sik to apologize and ask for permission and finally got it as far as it didn’t harm Bridal Mask’s filming schedule.

Source: http://koreanvibe.com/five-fingers-jin-se-yun-is-piano-girl

Thanks to cahya from Five Fingers thread for posting this news.

---------------------

Yay, I'm so happy to read this news. It gives me so much relief here for Jin Se Yeon. I hope she'll appear more in KBS dramas, too, after SBS.

Hi everybody,

just wanna post this, it's a good read, especially because
I just can't fathom Shunji's mind and where is (his state of mind) This guy/girl explains it much, much better in comparison with Kang To..

http://ethlenn.blogspot.com/2012/07/shunji-kangto.html

This happens when characters are deeply thought-out. And both Kangto and Shunji certainly are. They are not easy to grasp. We can’t just call Shunji a bad guy, because there is more to it. We can’t call Kangto a good guy because he is not a pleasant person. That’s why I call them threshold. Eliade wrote once about the threshold in the sanctuary:

[color=#3333ff] “

The threshold that separates the two spaces also indicates the distance between two modes of living, the profane and religious. The threshold is the limit, the boundary, the frontier that distinguishes and opposes two worlds – and at the same time the paradoxical place where those worlds communicate, where passage from the profane to the sacred world becomes possible.

”[/color]

OMGAH that pic... WAE WAEE!
I have to say something HUGE had to happen for him to be in that state... my sister and I guess that he kills Mokdan...which is like HOLY mother of jesus and all that is awesome... NOOOO!I won't be able to take it.. not only because she is a great character but I need Kangto to be happy.with all that he went through he deserves that much

either that or he killed Kangto and he is reflecting on his douchbagery motives.... 

Guest sunshine4ever

@dnie, thank you for the deep analysis posted. I am so overwhelmed by what was written there. So deep. I'll try to dissect what's being said there.

@mrdimples, are those new pics? It could be old.

@snguyenova , @sunshine4ever ,@mrdimples thank you for your amazing analysis, now I know why I would love this couple even more than I alreday do.

last week, and last two episodes, this is definitely the best drama I've seen ever since I entered Kdrama world, who agrees ???

Guest sunshine4ever

@yuhotarubi, absolutely agree. Episodes 24, 25, and 26 blow me away! It was just sooooooooo great. But I think most of the episodes of this drama are great. Every week we are in some type of cliffhanger or something.

---
edit

I just checked rating to and see that episode 26 has the highest rating.  I hope the last two will climb up, too:

23 22.2% 22.4% 19.8% 19.5%
24 22.3% 22.9% 20.3% 20.2%
25 19.4% 19.4% 20.4% 20.6%
26 22.8% 22.9% 21.4% 21.7%

(credit to first post of this thread)

The pic is pretty much altered when I look at it closely.

Taken in episode 3.

34glgk6.jpg

Look at the one I circled, the reflection in the glass window, the same huh.
And if you blow up the picture of Shunji, the one I circled, see the original post coz mine was a bit fuzzy,  its a bit pixelized. (white things above his head)
So rest assured guys... this is pretty much altered, what can photoshop do to pictures and the hearts of Joo Won's fans. :D

Ah and one more thing, look at where Shunji's great butt err.... behind is, see the white thing there, and look at the original pic below, it is still there.

Guest sunshine4ever

-edit-

Hi guys, so I edited my post because I just felt that what I wrote would stress you out about the ending.

Add on to that, just want to tell you that there is a very good site that has a lot of good screen captures of Kangto and Mokdan:

http://dangermousie.tumblr.com/tagged/Bridal-Mask

Have fun with this one. :) I think I can now retire from capturing their pics since there are so many awesome sites that capture these two. Haha.

If you take screen captures from dangermousie, please be sure to credit her/him.

Archived