[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jessi15

marie67 said: NAhhh dont say its as good that MD should die! The girl deserves some happiness and she can only get it if she and KT have the same fate be it alive or death.

I'm just about drained tonight.... Just watched episode 25 and at the last frame, I was just staring at the screen while my tears are streaming down my cheeks. I don't know what will happen to me when I watch episode 26 tomorrow and the last two episodes next week. I may become catatonic after this drama. It took me awhile to recover.

FFFFFFF Shunji!!!
I'll kill all the Kimuras (in the drama only)!!!!!! Shunji you bastard!!! You sly, scheming bastard!!!!

Kangto in the nail cage, I almost fainted.... the bloooooddd.....:(( :(( :((

Kangto when he was rescued and looks at Shunji lying there *if I'm the one, I'll kill the bastard*, that's the look that I want to see in him. Totally cooolll!!!!

But there is one thing that I want to say about this drama .........IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*where am I? (looks around)*

kimura Taro must be punished ...i hope lee kang too will kill him before Sunji arrival!!!About Sunji i see no hope for him !!!he is a monster!!!i really hope Bridal Mask will not hesitate to kill him when the time will come it could be fatal for him, letting Sunji go!Sunji is not his friend anymore!i hope he won't forget that!!!

*sigh* I knew it was coming but still.............I need more screencaps and pics to say GoodBye to the White Uniform. 
Guess we didn't realise but I think ep 25 is the last time we'll see Lee Kangto in his white police uniform. 8601a18b87d6277f7d0334a728381f30e924fc18
Gosh, never seen anyone look so good in all white before. It was never my favorite color for men but Lee Kangto wore it perfectly, fit it perfectly. At this juncture, can I give a standing ovation to the tailor who made his uniform and the one who made his suits (R.I.P.)?
I havent found the appropriate pics but here are some earlier onesimagesqtbnANd9GcQNxphp727CXxQVKJ4Ess3_WL
600876_492077310808213_168774532_n.jpg

Guest crazy lulu

omgooooossshh. trying to recover from my watch of ep twenty siiiiiiixx. what the hecccckk.

buuuutttt!

now i think it's either all the good guys die, or they all survive.

then again, what do i know?

finale is going to be CRAZY.

203fb80e7bec54e71e2b7781b9389b504ec26a6d9e3df8dcd100baa1a1ac2a244710b912c9fc2ea8
I think the reason why I feel frustrated with Mok Dan (and it's not her fault) is because when I see a face that looks like this, I just want to smoulder it with kisses all over, know what I mean? 
And that collar bone......I need to find the buttons....

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples. I love him in white uniforms. Thanks for reposting it. I like that he get rid of his other identity and is being free to be who he is really inside. Show his "new", real identity as a Freedom Fighter for his country.

@Jessi15, I think I need courage to watch the last episode. I know I'm going to cry a bucket if either KT & MD die without each other. I agree that if they die, it would be a blessing for two to die together. But that's wrong advertisement for life. I hate it if people keep dying and dwell in depression. I wished and blessed that this drama is different. I think that the one big reason why I love BM so much was because I thought the scriptwriter wanted KT to live on because of MD's love for him, but with ep 25, I just don't see a realistic side for KT to live. I know his killing of his brother was innocently done; however, healing can't happen given what's going on right now to him and Shunji and his choice to continue to revenge for his family. I thought that love is going to heal it all, but it's so sad the scriptwriter did not want to deal with healing. She wants to punish for people who do wrongs. By the way, thanks for the link to WITH. <3

My heart grows heavier..........
In MADaily, Bridal Mask spoke person say that the entire cast will gather on the last day of broadcast which is the 6th September for dinner at around 6 to 7 pm and watch the finale together. 
I got a feeling there will be a lot of tears, maybe from Joo Won and Park Ki Woong because they work the hardest. And the ending is going to be a totally gut wrenching one. I felt that both of them have invested more than 100% of themselves into the show. Just look at the BTS where Kangto was being tortured, the way he had to strained till veins popped out and the continuous screams are not easy. For Shunji, there was this BTS where he was putting the heated iron on that village hothead and you can see that he was visibly shaken after the take. If only they can see the viewers's response, I will love to show them a clip of all of us around the world giving them a standing ovation. Whether they will win at the awards(knowing how biased these things can be) or not, they have WON in all our hearts 

I finally cried tonight. After reading what Softy wrote:  http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/08/30/bridal-mask-e26-will-be-done-live/
120830-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e26-hdtv-24fps

How many times have we seen this guy put a smile on his face that he never means?  K doesn’t do it cuz he actually feels real happiness. It’s become second nature to him to just be the one people can count on and his smile reassures people. Just like that mask he puts on, he plasters on a smile to comfort those around him or to distract his enemies. I can’t remember the last time he laughed cuz he actually meant it. More than likely we will never get a genuine laugh out of him so I guess we have to settle for these half hearted ones. I wonder what kind of emotional toll this has on an actor to feel so much for his character then have to let him go. With the finale coming up next week, when the director yells “cut” for that last scene, I think JW will break down in tears of relief. It must have been quite a burden for him to carry a whole drama on his own. 28 episodes of angst is a lot to hold in and the pressure he must have felt to do well must have been overwhelming at times. I just hope he knows that he did something worthy as an actor for his age. Years from now when his kid sits down and watches Gaksital, I hope JW swells with pride hearing his child compliment his dad. Maybe JW’s laughter then will echo in his character’s ears and somewhere out there Lee Kangto will finally have something good to smile about.

Guest sunshine4ever

I don't know why episode 26 was light-hearted and happy for me because I got to see KT & MD comforting each other, but with all the reviews and with what everyone's saying caused me to become so emotional. I am so glad I took a hold on Five Fingers. I'm going to take a break from serious drama after watching BM for a while.

mrdimples said:I think the reason why I feel frustrated with Mok Dan (and it's not her fault) is because when I see a face that looks like this, I just want to smoulder it with kisses all over, know what I mean? 
And that collar bone......I need to find the buttons....

Archived