Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

does anybody have any news about whatever kbs' going to air gakstal next week ? i've been hearing a lot of different rumours about how they're going to air some olympic special istead. 

I really dont like sport when they disturb my programs like Gaksital. Seriously they're very selfish man (sorry for all olympic game fans) but I prefer my Gaksital above some swimming or running...

@subaru24 I checked their official facebook page and there is a mention about how there may not be any new episodes next week(I don't think this is official or anything tho). Guh, I don't want to wait two weeks for new episodes, especially after that cliffhanger. LOL. But on the plus side, this would give the cast/crew a chance to rest a bit and maybe get out of the liveshoots.

I really dont like sport when they disturb my programs like Gaksital. Seriously they're very selfish man (sorry for all olympic game fans) but I prefer my Gaksital above some swimming or running...

@subaru24 I checked their official facebook page and there is a mention about how there may not be any new episodes next week(I don't think this is official or anything tho). Guh, I don't want to wait two weeks for new episodes, especially after that cliffhanger. LOL. But on the plus side, this would give the cast/crew a chance to rest a bit and maybe get out of the liveshoots.

@secretlyforyou thanks for answering ^_^ps: this thread has finally reached it's100th pages xD i wish it was a tiny little more active.

I was on another trip the whole day so no live streaming for me again but when you have an opportunity to see historical sights on the UNESCO Wolrd Heritage list you have to make an exemption. I've just finished watching episode 16 and all I can say is WHOA!!! :-O Such an incredible episode full of suspense and tension between the characters!!!

KT is sooooo amazing!!! It was such an brilliant acting from JW during the confession scene in the interrogation room - so many emotions apparant - incredulity at Shunji's suspicions, though fake, was awesome or the desperation he showed during that scene =D> The explanation how he'd fallen in love with MD was simply incredible I love it to bits :x I only wish the whole time that he would have really fallen in love with MD the way he told Shunji instead the whole first love cliché (I know it pushes the story foward but still if JW and Jin Se Yun didn't have such an amazing chemistry I wouldn't be half as interested in the whole romance arch as much as I am now.) I was so moved by JW's acting ^:)^  But even if it's a lie with a grain of truth I take it so thanks, drama =D> Plus when he's explaining the reasons why he knows MD 's name =D> His full speech is just the right mix of truths and lies. I LOVE SELF-CONFIDENT KANG TO IN CONTROL OF HIS EMOTIONS (he is simply sex on legs) =P~ .

I must give kudos to the editing  team of BM because even though they have been in the live-shoot mode for a couple of weeks now the editing is still of top quality and that doesn't happen in those scenarios =D>

I hope they won't postpone broadcast at least for next week. For one I need my weekly dose of BM or I would need to check in to a rehab 8-} and for second since Arang will premiere not until the end of the Olympics BM would lose this advantage in the Wed-Thur ratings battle.

Btw while i was trying to find Gaksital manhwa's sacn on internet, i came across this info concerning the author Huh Young-Man:
 "Before and after the liberation of Korea from Japan in 1945, Huh's father had worked as a local policeman. When the Yeosu Rellion occurred in 1948, Huhs' family was in danger of being killed by the rebels. In contrast to Huh's father, his uncle was a communist, so that Huhs' family was ironically protected by the both sides. However, Huh was later told many times that he could've been killed along with his mother during the incident by some communist who was once captivated by his father. The political conflict strongly influenced on Huh's works such as Oh, Han River and Tazza."i find it intresting to think that he created kang-to ( Gaksital)'s character through his father's exemple.

Ratings(!!!!!)
       AGB Nielsen (%)    Nationwide      Seoul

16.8 (3rd)18.2 (3rd)

edit: no problem @subaru24. I was actually starting to wonder myself since it seemed like there were all these rumours going around and nothing official. And right now, the stuff for next week is still that, a rumor. I wonder if it won't depend on how far along the crew is with the episodes before they make their decision? 

Ratings(!!!!!)
       AGB Nielsen (%)

Nationwide      Seoul
16.8 (3rd)18.2 (3rd)

OMG I'm breathless
I was at work while I was reading the live recaps... when kang to said I love her I almost fell from the chair  and I was omg so much happening in the first minutes...
and now this cliffhanger I almost bet that MD would find the equation BM=YM=LKT on ep 16 you know because of the wound but guess it will be in the next ep... now what will happen?? geez I really hope they will give us at least one ep next week the torture will be bigger if they take away our dosis of BM
after this drama ends I will need rehab XD

@secretlyforyou, THANK YOU! YES, THE RATINGS ARE UP A BIT  \m/
Am I weird or what, LOL I just can't stop watching how she calls him by name :x That one "Lee Kang To" combined with her look, aaaahhh, it's like for one second you could see hope in his eyes :x
And how wonderful is that they set up an opportunity for a storyline where she falls for KT before really finding out the truth! I mean, she now knows he loves her (even if she is in denial lol), Dam Sa Ri knows he's changed seeing as how he protected him and even shot "one of his own" - a police officer. Heck, Dam Sa Ri himself protected KT from being shot by his comrades. I can totally see it happening. KT & MD get thrown together more and more, she get's an opportunity to get to know him, the man he has become and see how he has changed. It needs time, but we have all the time for that, we still have 12 episodes \:D/ So I say "BRING IT OOOON" \m/
One more thing, I really don't want Dam Sa Ri to die now. I want him to team up with KT and become like a father figure, or mentor or teacher. Since KS died, KT is basically out there on his own. How wonderful it could be if he had someone to look up to, rely on and simply to help him. It was already clear how that talk in torture chamber helped KT :) Once KT saved MD and his family took her in, now MD and Dam Sa Ri could do a similar thing for KT. Just so he'd know he's not alone in this.

@cravey I love that we are getting our wish aren't we? Tho, this all depends on whether or not Mok Dan puts things together. The wound on his arm, if she ever sees it somehow, is a giveaway. And I feel like the show had her notice it and then focused on it again this week on purpose(I could be wrong tho and she won't find out he is young master/gasksital till much later, lol)

@secretlyforyou, I REALLY don't want her to find out yet. I want her to at least start caring about him a lot before everything. I want Dam Sa Ri to find out though :D

Spoiler ahead .. *sorry, dunno how to create a spoiler tag, so better of write a warning beforehand" :

I overslept while downloading epi 16, then woke up and quickly watched it. Then I felt,"THIS IS IT! FINALLY!". The quality if the show is finally the same level as the first 7 episodes ! I really couldn't believe that he could also escape as the young master. This shows that Shunji is still not as smart as KangTo.. and this also shows that it is logical for KangTo to have 2 identities : because he has the capability and intelligence to do that.

I had hope KT's identity would be discover in today episode. You do realize that the more KT lie to SJ, the more it'll be harder for both of them later on - especially SJ he will totally hate KT to the core once he find out- thats just too sad... OMG I need next episode preview baddd. XD

@cravey oh, don't get me wrong, I don't either. I def like the idea of her developing feelings for Kang To before she finds out anything. I think it would make these two all that more special. (= I want Damsari to know too, just cuz. 

@secretlyforyou, YES! EXACTLY! High five :D@rhaps, I like your idea of the rebels taking KT as hostage, that's a way for both to stay alive and without being suspected. 

@rhaps The 27th is a Friday, Bridal Mask doesn't air on that day. And nobody knows about what is or isn't getting aired next week yet - we are all waiting on an official statement from KBS. (= ......I love your theory too! A friend and I had discussed that very scenario happening earlier today. I don't see any other way the rebels can get away either. 

Wow I had the same thought! I too think they will all point their gun to Kangto and maybe exchange him for Mokdan? That would be more awesome. Like saying we will let him go unless you will release Mokdan too. I think thats gonna happen ;)

And Then ep 18 will be their kiss scene ;)