[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's confirmed, THERE IS Bridal Mask this week, the written preview is out from official site, soon we'll have also the video preview. The date is clear: ep. 17 , aired 25/7 on KBS2 at 21.55, yay! *___*

You can see the translation on Vingle site, link 2 post above.

I'm a silent lurker here, because i don't speak english very well, but i loooove this drama! =)

@valinor500 thank you for clearing that up. :) I was hearing stuff all over the place but hadn't seen an official announcement as such. I think the video preview showing up will definitely ease everyone's minds about the show being on air this week.
And BTW your English is great. Don't ever worry that it isn't. :)

@valinor500 thank you for clearing that up.

:)

I was hearing stuff all over the place but hadn't seen an official announcement as such. I think the video preview showing up will definitely ease everyone's minds about the show being on air this week.

And BTW your English is great. Don't ever worry that it isn't.

:)

Thank you!
*happyness*

I'm italian, and i'm waiting the new episode... This drama is perfection, i love the story, the acting, the clothes... And expecially Joo Woon! *___*

May be there will be a problem with ep 18 (maybe it will aired 1/8), but it's not sure.

*Cross fingers.*

*hugs all soompi friends* =)

Thank you!
*happyness*

I'm italian, and i'm waiting the new episode... This drama is perfection, i love the story, the acting, the clothes... And expecially Joo Woon! *___*

May be there will be a problem with ep 18 (maybe it will aired 1/8), but it's not sure.

*Cross fingers.*

*hugs all soompi friends* =)

Hi all Bridal Maskers here! I always a fan of this show since the beginning, but can only be a silent lurker due to my very busy life as an intern. Only came here for a few times if I need some info, it's a miracle actually I still can follow ongoing series regularly, but I'm a K Drama fan, so I try to squeeze some titles time to time.

As a celebration to BM will still air this week (regardless of 2 or only 1 eps), I'm posting here for the 1st time. As a little newcomer gift, I'm posting these caps from 1st press conference. Most KT x MD (JW-JSY) shippers probably start ship them after the drama air, so didn't really pay attention to their 1st presscon. I was actually thought JSY looked so pretty here, so I was looking for more caps.

acvAi4p6.jpg

acjnKLiD.jpg

acfU4Ul0.jpg

I'm worried for Damsari, the preview is strange and not clear... Why Kang To is crying? I want that Damsari lives! Kang To is too lonely, Baek Gun on his side is not enough, he needs to have a father figure near him, and Damsari is perfect in this role.

Wednesday come quickly!

And now one crazy thing: why they don't give us a shower scene with Kang To? *pervert mode* =)

Oh My God! This is a better translation of the written preview (thanks to SS on Souls Rebel site). I'm so worried now, what's going on?

Ignoring Konno’s orders, Shunji decides to execute Damsari
Looking at the confident manner which Shunji carries, Kangto wonders who is backing him and feels very uneasy.
He also knows that Shunji has moved Mok Dan from the station to another location.

At a (not sure what)meeting/gathering, it is decided that Damsari and Mok Dan face public execution.

Wishing to keep his promsie to Boon Yi tp save Damsari, Kangto asked Damsari for the whereabouts of his comrades. Look at Kangto like this Damsari cannot help but cry, finally he reveals...

Youpiiii, BM airs this week! At least EP17 does! YYAAAYY  ^:)^
OMG, but that preview has gotten me worried. And MD is to be executed, too? How will Kang Toyaa be able to save her now? :-SS
And welcome @valinor500 *sends you a virtual hug* Don't worry about your English. For a lot of us here English is not the 1st language and our posts are probably with some grammar errors. The most important thing is that we have one more person to chat with and share our pervy thoughts with LOL A lot of us here are waiting for that shirtless/shower/open shirt scene :D

Thanks to all! *send many virtual hugs*

I love expecially serious drama, like Mawang (the best for me), Gaksital, and that kind of stories. 

BM is so wonderful, special, perfectly made... I love it sooo much! *___*

Ahem, scriptwriter... Can you give us a shower scene with Kang To? Always the main lead do this type of scene, so... *madness, but it's him fault, he's so handsome and sweet*

@valinor500 Welcome and thanks so much for the preview(!!!) oh man, it is worrying too. I was REALLY HOPING that Damsari would get away somehow. :( But I'm a little confused, do his rebel friends get away? The preview leads me to believe that they do and only Damsari gets taken back in.. but I really hope Damsari gets out of this, I don't want him to die. I mean, we know Mok Dan won't but that would be awful for Damsari not to stay alive, especially since he's finally figuring things out(I want KangTo/Damsari bonding time!). 

Thanks to Tigger on Souls Rebel site:

No official statement from KBS as yet but from KBS2TV programme schedule for 26 July

http://www.kbs.co.kr/plan_table/channel/2tv/index.html?pg_date=20120726&table=12

It seems KBS2TV will be screening ‘live’ the Korean men’s football First Round Group B match vs. Mexico from London at the 9.50 pm timeslot on 26 July … Let’s not be overly disappointed cuz it will be good if the Gaksital production team gets some rest. There’re 2 more matches on Sun, 29 July (vs. Switzerland) and on Wed, 01 Aug, (vs. Gabon) after which this will decide if the Korean men’s football advance to the quarterfinals. However, these 2 latter matches are fixed at 5pm (London time) which don’t clash with either 1N2D or Gaksital episodes on those respective days …. As you all know, soccer enjoys massive support from all Koreans, especially this being the Olympics Games ….

I don't understand, how they can do a football olympic match in that day (26/7)  if the Olympic Games starts 27/7? It's strange... But there isn't official confirm. *cross fingers*

@Pavlichenko thank you for those gorgeous pictures. :D I hadn't seen any of them among the press conference pics that were floating around. Jin Se Young is a gorgeous young thing and she and Joo Won look great together in those couple shots. There's a nice chemistry there that works both in this setting and on screen.

Ignoring Konno’s orders, Shunji decides to execute Damsari

Looking at the confident manner which Shunji carries, Kangto wonders who is backing him and feels very uneasy.
He also knows that Shunji has moved Mok Dan from the station to another location.

At a (not sure what)meeting/gathering, it is decided that Damsari and Mok Dan face public execution.

Wishing to keep his promsie to Boon Yi tp save Damsari, Kangto asked Damsari for the whereabouts of his comrades. Look at Kangto like this Damsari cannot help but cry, finally he reveals...

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all Bridal Maskers here! I always a fan of this show since the beginning, but can only be a silent lurker due to my very busy life as an intern. Only came here for a few times if I need some info, it's a miracle actually I still can follow ongoing series regularly, but I'm a K Drama fan, so I try to squeeze some titles time to time.

As a celebration to BM will still air this week (regardless of 2 or only 1 eps), I'm posting here for the 1st time. As a little newcomer gift, I'm posting these caps from 1st press conference. Most KT x MD (JW-JSY) shippers probably start ship them after the drama air, so didn't really pay attention to their 1st presscon. I was actually thought JSY looked so pretty here, so I was looking for more caps.

Wow the written preview seems promising. This way Mokdan will see with her own eyes what Kangto does for her instead of hearing it from her father. They say actions speak louder than words :). Bring it on Kangto ;)

3° version of the written preview, and it's more clear, Thanks to Sparkskey from Souls Rebel site (he/she knows korean).

Shunji ignores Konno’s orders and plans to go ahead with a public execution of Damsari. Kangto grows uneasy, sensing that there is someone behind Shunji’s unstoppable attitude. Shunji finds out that Mokdan who should have been in jail is hiding outside. Wada orders a parliamentary hearing where they decide “evil criminal Mokdamsari”‘s public execution. Kangto wants to keep his promise with Boonyi that he will rescue her father and tries to find out where Damsari’s comrades are. Seeing Kangto this way brings hot tears to Damsari’s eyes, and from his mouth...

*wednesday come quickly, it will be an awersome episode* =)

Guest ricecak3

Hmm from the preview I would like to give my prediction for the next episodes:
MK and Damsari plan to get executedKT asks Damsari where his comrades are, thus confronting them for help to save them from the executionGaksital and his comrades attack before they are exectuedThey save MK and Damsari, but at that moment they escape, Damsari is shot
End of this week
Maybe this week Gaksital's face will be revealed to MK?

Archived