Quantcast
ecs707a

[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

And kang to went out of the situation by being honest with his feelings!!! woot woot!!...so fangirling Kang To (and of course Joo Wonie!!!) :x :x :x :x :x :x

I had hope KT's identity would be discover in today episode. You do realize that the more KT lie to SJ, the more it'll be harder for both of them later on - especially SJ he will totally hate KT to the core once he find out- thats just too sad... And I also want others to recognize KT not as a traitor but a hero. Its frustrating everytime he try to help people, they just get in his way thinking hes the bad guy. Though I see Damsari is slowly realizing that KT is on Joseon side, the end of today's episode confirm it. 
Hopefully Damsari won't died next episode (I always get a feeling that he will die sooner or later, somehow honorably protecting others?), as hes the only one who realize KT true intentions. I think if he were to die, things will just get more complicated between the 3 protagonists. 
OMG I need next episode preview baddd. XD

BTS of my favorite scene from episode 15

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/yCmsVzI3dTc/?resourceId=110992312_06_02_99
so cute Joowon

aaaah, that ending(!!!!) I've been waiting on Damsari to realize Kang To is on their side. <3 Also, guys, I'm not sure where these rumours of no new episodes next week came from. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't air, the opening ceremony of the Olympics isn't till Friday. 

@lyra_brillantez
I couldn't agree more. Joowon looks hot even when his face is messed up, maybe even Hotter! 

.i fell in love with him the first time i saw this video...so cute joo won singing jyp's song at happy together.....

@mrdimples thanks so much. Haha they're so cute together :P They seem at ease with each other, I dont understand why people say they're uncomfortable with each others. They just want to ship him with Uee :P Well I ship him with Jin Seyeon :P

First gifs from my tumblr :)

tumblr_m7f2w8DQdU1r0td7go1_400.gif tumblr_m7f2w8DQdU1r0td7go2_400.gif tumblr_m7f2w8DQdU1r0td7go3_400.gif

*bawls* Today's episode was more than fantastic! I just love KT & MD, my OTP! :x I'm still under emotions. I will calm down and then maybe write something more :')

Lee Kangto, why are you so cool while confessing? Sigh....if only life was fair :P

Anyway, I think the kiss will happen at ep 18. What do you guys think? Maybe when he saves her from the prison and he kisses her as a reward :P

And my last gif set for today :)tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go2_r1_250.gif tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go1_250.gif
tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go3_250.gif tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go4_250.gif
tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go5_r1_250.gif tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go6_250.gif
tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go7_r1_250.gif tumblr_m7f7gloNxG1r0td7go8_250.gif
subtitle height differs because tumblr was being a little bitchy today :|

@amlogos_10, the set looks better on tumblr :) I trust 2morrow we'll have a bunch of sets to reblog there  >:)

Seriously I need to be treated very ASAP. I am so obsessed with Kangto and Mokdan beyond limits. Their story is so interesting and intense and romantic now that I cant think of anything else except these two.

@secretlyforyou, aah, ok, thanks. I'm just impatient with everything that concerns BM LOL :D