[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaah, that chest  8-} 8-} 8->
Joo Won is actually a God's gift to all women on earth LOL He's such a cutie pie, but at the same time can be HOT and manly and badboy-ish, plus he's TALL :x And his personality - thoughtful, helpful, shy-ish, nice, and almost always with a smile on his face ;))
How can you not love him, just look at this :Dtumblr_m7kj2pcuxj1r0td7go1_250.gif tumblr_m7kj2pcuxj1r0td7go2_250.giftumblr_m7kj2pcuxj1r0td7go3_250.gif tumblr_m7kj2pcuxj1r0td7go4_250.giftumblr_m7kj2pcuxj1r0td7go5_250.gif tumblr_m7kj2pcuxj1r0td7go6_250.gif

@mrdimples, I think JW is the shy type and maybe doesn't feel confident enough about himself to be shirtless for more than 1 sec :) But the thing is, he's perfect as he is. He doesn't need any gym ;) 

Here are some gifs for Jin se Yun and Joowon shippers :P

http://peciitis.tumblr.com/post/27763522305/joo-won-jin-se-yun

credits go to uploader.

@mrdimples I am glad he is not showing much, it means he still has some 'privacy' left :P. I mean for example I like Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo in BIG, and hence I looked for more info about them, but I was somehow disappointed that they had done movies which were very rated, How do you call them? I was amazed because it was about sex, and it was kinda 'dirty'. Sorry to use that word but I was astonished how they could do something like that. I always thought Korean drama/ movies were 'decent' by not going into that direction, but it turned out I was wrong.

I dont see Joowon taking such a role, and I am really thankful for that. Maybe I sound crazy...:P

PS: I only watched the trailer and even that was very very very rated!

@marie67, woops, thanks for posting, I just made them before JW gifs and forgot to post here  ;)) And I TOTALLY agree about not revealing too much :) I think what we are talking about here is just a small tease, I honestly would be satisfied with an open shirt scene, ya know, not totally shirtless but fully opened, so we could see that beautiful chest (here I realized that no matter how I phrase it it will still come out  pervy - SORRRY :\"> ) I already thank the costume designers that the boys on this drama are wearing such tight fitting clothes >:)

Guest kaeruchan

Gosh, you guys always amazes me with your eagle eyes. 

Not sure what you mean by less is more. Do you mean Joowon has nothing much to show. Or do you mean by showing less, he is teasing us and making fans more curious and expectant? 

Guest xopo17

To all :

the stuntwoman and the Un-stuntwoman a.k.a
Han Chae-ah as Chae Hong-joo wants to say Haii to all fans of her action on soompi forum. don't we love them< wkwkwkwkkwk  :)) LOL
R_430x0_20120722152114126.jpg

credit : han cha aeh twitter and KBS

they even share same hair style and clothes, but sure they don't share same popularity/fortune. :)) :P

han cha aeh reveal their picture on her twitter and also saying fighting for her stuntwoman, she is calling the stuntwoman with
saying : Action star - really pretty sister ... sister Mijin rock! Let's meet today Fighting".

LOL, I'm actually enjoying these pervy posts. ;) Thank you for all the amazing pics sources and gifs @cravey and @mrdimples :D Those 1N2D animations are adorable! :)
Regarding Joo Won taking on controversial roles...well he did didn't he? ;) He played Melchior in Spring Awakening and that particular musical is pretty racy. If I am right he has quite a saucy little scene on stage with the girl who plays Wendla. However I don't know if they toned it down a bit. The reviews I've read of the South Korean version indicate that they didn't deviate from the other international productions.

Guest jiyeon92

Gaksital is the best drama I've seen so far. Solid acting from the cast, especially Joo Won and Park Ki Woong. It's just amazing how they are able to perform so perfectly.  Can't wait for next week ^^! And while we wait, please enjoy these commercials, they are hilarious! Especially because both Joo Won and Park Ki Woong act so serious in the drama.
:P

KFC -CF by Joo Won

So I just finished watching 1n2d OMFG... cutie pie Joo WON!!!
@jiyeon92 OMFG thank you for sharing those CF's! I saw the KFC on before but still cracks me up to no end... LOL Who knew shunji could dance like that!?! LOLLL!
So I made a graphic of Joowon... if it doesn't belong i'll delete it.....joowon2.jpg
remember if you want to reblog on tumblr, reblog NEVER repost!!!

and also,.... is it confirmed that there will be no Gaksital this week because of the Olympics?

Why will there be no episodes for Gaksital this week? I mean Olympics start on Friday 27th so it doesnt make any sense to not air it this week. If they will not air Gaksital cuz of Olympics then it should be on next week...

Archived