[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest mrs_d_42801

Joowon's twitter update (July 8, 2012) @MoonJunwon:
모두 기상할 시간에 촬영 종료!^^ 이제 수원으로 바로 가서 촬영 준비!!! 잠깐이라도 잘 수 있어 좋으다~~^^ 월요일 이네요!!^^ 좋은 하루 되세요~ 굿모닝~~~

Translation (credits to Anna Kang from Bridal Mask Facebook page):"just finished shooting when everyone else is probably getting up now. Now im off to Suwon to get ready for shooting again! Im glad i get some time to sleep. Its monday! Everyone have a good day!! Good morning!"

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flipz

Here's a fan video I made today, found a good song that goes with their theme.

Lyrics are here - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kutless/promiseofalifetime.html

http://youtu.be/PbWMUsffU4M

Guest CatyRae

Sooo isn't that song that played at the end of ep 12 part of the ost?? Did they not release it yet?? :(

@DDuk Mok Dan being unable to see the changes in Kang To and being unable to recognize her young master...agreed. As viewers we see Kang To's story from just about every angle and what Mok Dan sees is just glimpses of this new, softer Kang To. She doesn't know what to make of it. Earlier she'd give him a death glare or spat on him, but now she looks genuinely confused by his obviously different attitude towards her. This indicates a change. 
Also @secretlyforyou was saying...I think if Kang To winds up helping Damsari and the rebels in upcoming episodes (I'm hoping for some major team work during the gala) then that news will get to Mok Dan and her confusion will turn to curiosity pretty fast. :) I wouldn't put it past her to ask him outright what he's doing and if he's playing both sides. Heck I don't mind if she argues with him for a good 10 minutes because it allows them to clear the air. Once its out in the open that he helped them (as Kang To) he doesn't have to hide the fact that he's assisting them. He won't have to feign cockiness or make flippant remarks to maintain his cover around her. It gives them a chance to talk...or fight or for her to yell at him about how he's confusing her and for him to probably smirk and then tell her this is who he is now. She might not accept it at first but it will get everything out in the open.
Oh and during all this when I say things are out in the open I mean that she knows Kang To helped her father. The fact that he's Gaksital...that I would like her to NOT know right away. I'm also of the mindset that she needs to get to know Kang To as he is now, with his flaws his past and the man he is becoming. That, for me, is how this OTP will really be something amazing. The feelings she has for Gaksital right now...well I would describe them as a young girl who's a bit starstruck by this larger-than-life character who is the talk of the nation. What she will have with the grown up Kang To now...that is what I look forward to.
And another point @secretlyforyou brought up was the fact that we need some forward momentum with this series overall. A lot has been happening but the main pair are still locking horns so to speak. Judging by the viewership this show currently has, a big gesture on Kang To's part and some steady steps towards the romance of the main pair could make a world of difference to keep viewers glued to this show instead of them flitting towards other competing dramas.

First, if we consider the Korean angle, in this fictional Bridal Mask world--a reflection of 1930s Korea--how could Gaksital, Korea's hero, their one hope for freedom from the occupation, die? If they're working towards mirroring Lee Kangto with his family--willing to die for the independence movement--I might be willing to accept an imminent Lee Kangto death, but because I think Lee Kangto will surpass everyone who came before him in motivation and heart, I can't accept it.

I'm putting my trust in the writers.

Lee Kangto will go from cheerful, carefree boy, to desperate young man, to angry servant of the Japanese empire, to bitter, vengeful son and brother, to hero--a hero we all genuinely root for because he's taken the time to contemplate and learn from all his experiences to make clear right from wrong.

How and why would you kill this hero? Korea's hero? Especially if we know that Korea will one day gain its freedom from Japan in reality.

Guest alysanne

@sunshine4ever: Oh, automatic phone voices! So cute, and such a good idea to promote their shows.  Nice move, KBS!
@Starlitelet: One of my posts got a Spam vote too, and I don't know why.  :(
@cravey: Count me among the "Shunji will die" numbers.  Sad, but a possible outcome.

Guest kaeruchan

from official site here - ep 11 (circus scene) stills

real11_07.jpg

real11_06.jpg

real11_08.jpg

real11_09.jpg

real11_10.jpg

Jin Se Yeon is so cute! :x

phew.luckily tomorrow is Wednesday already :D

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Bridal Mask Episodes 11-12 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-787C_4FC62E71.jpg

Bridal Mask Episodes 11-12 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4767-bridal-mask-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived