Guest wisteria7

adlyn13 said: See that is why I didnt go to LAX in March I felt the same way , who wants too see people after a 12 hour flight .. I do appreciate his manners despite that cuz I wouldve turned into the hulk

Time for me to leave as well!!! Bye bye girlies, I apologize for the frantic past few posts, I am a bit  embarrassed now. But with my friend hyperventilating on the phone, she kinda made me all hyped up too. Guh. I am not normally like this :))

Guest wisteria7

Good night @everyone. I have to get  some sleep,too. Hotels are just not comfortable,no matter how lavish. =))

Oh and if anyone knows where I can get a copy of  Daejang's Min ho event dvd? Thank you in advance.:)

Guest wisteria7

@cikamoi. Thank you! I'll look there again. Maybe they weren't in stock when I checked last week. I'm going to be at the Seoul event-they might be sold there so I probably should wait::)

Guest wisteria7

1IQ8XSc.gif

And because I can't go a day without the Men of Goreyo-- Here are the Men of Goreyo. :\">
   cr.myphim

Hello agaiiin! I gotta leave in a couple of hours for the airport, but for any of you who would like to see the video of LMH arriving at Shanghai airport, PM me and I will send you guys the link! :) (I have received the file sent by my friend) 
The video is chaotic, it was pandemonium out there, and honestly I cringed while watching it; those kind of videos make me feel uncomfortable... But on the other hand, there's LMH in it and don't mind sharing (fans gotta stick together, right?) :)

Guest deyhra

Hello girl!  I'm glad you are all doing good, obviously I have been following your posts and laughing with everything you mention (and I drooled over the pictures you guys posted, would it be too selfish to ask for moar?)  But mostly I've been quiet writing a new story. 

So here a short teaser of my new story LiveWire:

I'll be posting it soon!

Guest Anomalous

deyhra said: Hello girl!  I'm glad you are all doing good, obviously I have been following your posts and laughing with everything you mention (and I drooled over the pictures you guys posted, would it be too selfish to ask for moar?)  But mostly I've been quiet writing a new story. 

So here a short teaser of my new story LiveWire:

Wait for it!
  I'll be posting it soon!

I have no problem with a man in white suit just like Daejang because his skin color and his body shape really look great in white. White color only for people who has a confident to show his body shape because no all people has the courage to wears white like Daejang. People see everything when you wears white just like minoz going every details of his body. I don't really like white color shirt because I know my body won't look great in it.

Guest wisteria7

Nurses and doctors also wear white. Min ho looks pretty hot in just about everthing except for green upholstery fabric with pink polka dots