After Gi Cheol hears the news of Daejang's wax in Heaven, he immediately rushed to the Heaven door but sadly...........

tumblr_mcqqd7XaXm1qbvu1z.gif
The Heaven door refused his fanboying over Daejang's wax :))
And he went home to get some spa to vent his disappointment.ix0x0ALlYx1Mv.gif

Guest Anomalous

Aaahhh @cikamoi. My eyes are burning with your gifs. Why is Gi Cheol still bathing? =)) =))

By the way, I just want to say that Daejang is looking very dashing in white. :D  It's weird! In that Toyota CF, I love Daejang in black, but here with his alter ego, I love him more in white. Hmm, I wonder why.  :-?? :-?

@anomalous He looks better in white because of his skin color. I always love man in white if and only if he has a body shape and the color skin same like Mr.Lee. Mr.Lee is emphasize his well-build body by wearing white :D 

Guest wisteria7

@maja  Do you know if minoz discovered who the girl at the airport was that Min ho playfully  placed his cap on her head? It was a cute gesture. :x

Guest Anomalous

bil8jzdccaa3afv.jpg

I got it! It's his eyes. His twin will never be as good-looking because his eyes will never be as beautiful or expressive as the real Daejang.

More For Madame Tussaud's :))

I think someone from LMH's people spy on us because his shirt is a bit open not like when he was in Indonesia ;))

@Gukja will love this ;))

iIgVXC0HWpPLo.JPG

iLc6q1QiIiJqh.JPG

RS Claimed ;)) :))
ibnPaes7bFVXuc.JPG

i2FpIB8n10J6h.JPG

iPEM5Hc89vyFn.JPG

ibtxAiJg1QnP0K.JPG

iPUoblOw3tpVt.JPG

icN8mEwFTTDAK.JPG

ifqzYEZU3Jih8.JPG

iK57O9zl5LCOG.JPG

iCcZIUFLKDb4M.JPG

iUMaj9J6UCzNR.JPG

ibx0Dgz8h9InL4.JPG

i7ddNBWGkjDN5.JPG

i1cH0kSqt6bdz.JPG

i3pfN2XsaDf4u.JPG

iId425ztfVoCJ.JPG

ircITI8QRiwSh.JPG

cr as tagged

Guest wisteria7

Maja said: wisteria7 said: @maja  Do you know if minoz discovered who the girl at the airport was that Min ho playfully  placed his cap on her head? It was a cute gesture. :x

Guest wisteria7

Ok. If some of Min ho's staff is sneaking onto this forum-then I have a request. At the upcoming Trugen signingI hope he wears a blue long sleeved shirt with his sleeves rolled up and a pair of khaki pants with black shoes. And a brown lightweight leather jacket.

And a blue double banded leather cuff. B-)

Wait-not khaki-black tight pants. Yes.